"Just be yourself" - Magnus Walker

What did Magnus Walker mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDQrMoksJ4Q

>obvious bait
Porsche is not for wagecucks and niggers. It is for someone, who can be filled with curiosity and pleasure. High IQ.

it means you too can fuck up porsches while dressed like a bum

Enlightened fedora.

Quite inspiring desu

>high iq
so jews and asians, right. lol.

reminder that whites have lower iq rates than blacks.

>reminder that whites have lower iq rates than blacks.
you mean 20% of them? I agree.

read the graph. blacks have higher iq rates.

>blacks have higher iq rates.
Yeah 20% of them are smarter than 50% of whites, which are smarter than 80% of blacks. Read the graph again.

>uses a name
>race stuff
STOP responding to alphonse dumbo

but the graph shows that blacks have higher iq rates?????

>what is x-axis
I know... I will stop responding cuz i got to go.

>"im leaving because i got proven wrong ;____; hmph! "" "1
white ppl actually this stupid.

>blacks have higher iq rates
I don't understand what kind of fucked up brain you need to have to look at that graph and draw that conclusion. It's incredibly straightforward.

Forgetting any kind of abstract thinking just look at where the mean IQ is on both distributions. For blacks it's around 85 and for whites it's just under 105. Where the distributions intersect is on the low end for whites and on the high end for blacks.

I have no idea if the graph is an accurate representation or not, but you couldn't have fucked up the interpretation of the graph any harder.

>Urban outlaw

The fuck does that even mean?

read the graph again moron

He meme'd the classic outlaw into urban version.

Did Magnus hust admit he has no taste and never will? I'm all for modifying but good god most of his decisions are stupid as fuck.

Ignore him because he can't get that comprehensive graph, so he is one of 85 groups.

*Ignore him because he's fucking alphonse and can shit up a thread faster with someone feeding him.

It's all part of an image he's developed that allows him to sell hacked up thrift store pants to trust fund babies for $800 a pair.

I'm jewish and French so I have a much higher iq than anyone itt. keep sperging tho.