/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #93

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

「Will /ndg/ let them down?」 EDITION

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official SINoALICE page]
sinoalice.jp/

>[SINoALICE game FAQ (English)]
reddit.com/r/SINoALICE_en/comments/6fvnpj/game_launch_faqhelp_thread/

>[SINoALICE OST rip]
mega.nz/#!KItiWBwI!rEyZmpA0T497aQ2_wb-okdNlVFgFvav4TluHt8MNlRk

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ (embed)

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu (embed)

>[NieR:Automata Lore Master Index] - includes links to translated side material, Q&As, etc.
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore

>[NieR:Automata Novellas & Concert] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.square-enix.com/us/blog/square-enix-presents-e3-2017-program-schedule
twitter.com/yokotaro/status/873345149727776769
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2B is saddened by the state of /ndg/

I thought we would reach 100 threads ;_: 2B will die from grief this time.

>Google some stuff about Drakengard
>See an archived /v/ thread about "le no more comfy drakengard threads"
>Been in comfy threads for days
I hate /v/ so much

Be is full of cancer, a friend told me that 3 years ago and I didn't believe him, after staying here in /ndg/ for 3 months, I understood what he told me.

Would they really let 9S be the meat in their sandwich?

Dunno but can 9S be the meat in the sandwich formed by me and my bed?

Don't worry 2B, I'll kill you now!

I just finished the game. Is there any Clemps-tier plot summaries of the game as well as its relation to the rest of the series yet?

I'm so glad I finished it. Thought it didn't hold a candle to the original after getting ending A, dropped it for a while. I should have believed.

Is this a continuation of this picture?
What is she doing with him?

why do you need a plot summary for a game you just finished?

I'm sure we'll all reconvene here in 4 years when Nier 3 comes out.

It's relation to the rest of the series is very blatant, even before getting ending E. Why don't you think it held a candle to the first Nier? I love the first one, even better than Automata, but Automata is definitely better from an artistic and gameplay point of view

They're not getting much sleep, I'll say that much...

I lik hir

I believe they fucked in the robot way. They have the hots for each other.

>get true end
>no regrets for doing the right thing
God, that was a good game

Just play Nier 1. Why deprive yourself of another emotionally gutwrenching Yoko Taro story?

me too as an individual

>tfw I made those 5 guys proud for carrying me to the end

Hey, you, would you happen to know any emulators compatible with Nier?
And maybe the actual game files, too?

Only available on 360/PS3, just get a PS3. That way you can play Drakengard 3 as well

No, please, translate this don't do it to me.

Well, yea. I know.
But i havent got a ps3, and too poor to afford one, hence why i was asking if that anonymous user was aware of any decent ps3 emulators.

Yes and she's making him feel good.

Translation?

I didn't see everything. I didn't manage to come across all of the Project Gestalt Reports for instance, and also never went through the Emil quests which I've just watched through on youtube. Just curious if there's an easily digestible summary of all the references to Nier and Drakengard that I may have missed out on.

The gameplay was better for sure, but I really struggled to get into the plot on route A. Obviously with events later in the game help to better understand the relationship between 9S and 2B becomes far more fleshed out, but I found the flip flopping between aloofness and affection odd and the emotion at the end totally unearned on my first playthrough, having no idea there was much more to be revealed. I also felt like the machines showing signs of intelligence, or pacifism and 2B and 9S never really reacting in a real meaningful way very odd. Having played the first, I just felt it was all heading towards another YOU WERE THE BAD GUY!!! "twist" coming my way. Not to mention Adam and Eve were just anime tier awful, and while many grievances I had were settled later on, I never found myself enjoying those two even with the more info you find about them.

My expectations were too high probably, and I should know better than to except a cookie cutter sequel from Taro. As an "Ending," I maintain Route A is a load of shit. If I take a step back and look it as a Chapter 1 then it's a slow start to a great game.

>Easily digestible summary
You want to read Grimoire Nier

Sounds like you haven't finished the game up to ending E or have really warped views on what constitutes a quality title.

>his penis is warm
L-LEWD!!!!

Very warm.

>9S will actually corrupt this pure girl

9S should at least wait for the wedding...

I wonder how soft his penis is. I mean, yoko taro said androids skin is warm and soft, so their genitals should be similar.
>implying she is not the one corrupting 9S
Do you really thing she does not want to ****?

the fuck is this?

>I wonder how soft his penis is
As soft as a silicone dildo? Maybe?

>na.square-enix.com/us/blog/square-enix-presents-e3-2017-program-schedule

>2:30 PDT: NieR in Concert: “A Deprival in White, A Revival in Black” highlights
>3:00 PDT: NieR Automata – Emil’s Entertaining E3 Extravaganza

In...ter...es...ting...

I'm still betting against DLC. Probably more merchandise at best.

Probably some kind of DLC
Secretly hoping that it'll be a suprise announcement of a Nier PC port though

So concert highlights and probably a talk with Taro.
Doubt it's anything substantial.

Sorry, I don't know of any PS3 or 360 emulators that work with Nier. But those consoles cost peanuts these days anyway.

>concert highlights
and a reveal that bad ending was canon ayyyyy

If it's concert highlights, it will feature an actual part 5.
Hoping that it's an announcement of BD release.

there's only rpcs3. it boots the game, but it looks like shit. you can't see anything because some sort of corrupted fog effect obscures the entire screen. it's also very slow.

I told you guys A2 dlc is coming up

>2 fucking hours of FF merchandise jewing
>barely more than a hour combined of Taro
>all at the very last day

PLEASE BE SOMETHING IMPORTANT

>BD release
that might actually be the most likely announcement.
Actually if its E3 they might as well announce an international release of it.

>BD
What?

blue-ray disk

>NieR in Concert
it doesn't say Automata tho, might as well be highlights from all the concerts.

BD concert release is the least likely announcement. There's no market for that kind of thing in the west for games and doubly so since there's no English dub.

Nier 1 was a failure. Why would they show clips from the concerts for a game that pretty much nobody played?

Guess 2B wasn't that sleepy after all...

Nice. I really want my own 9S. ;_;

just use a DIY solution

There's no chance in hell it's anything but merchandise announcement given that it happens after two hours long jewing session at the end of E3.

I WANT A2

I WANT N2

I don't want to have a brain dead S-model ;_;

Could be they're announcing that either the Dolfies or figures are ready for pre-order.

I had decided to let things run its course but just for you, I will keep bumping whenever I can until 100.

>hir
Don't start that shit here futafag.

I know what you're thinking pervert.

So quiet.

This slut won't talk to be in the forest outside the village even if it says that she got a quest for me. What do ?

You have to find her son

Yeah but she won't give me the quest in the first place. I was hoping that this was a common bug.

Sure is a cutie

Yup.

Fuck A2.

Is she trying to see up the kings skirt?
So that's what it's about. She must be incredibly pent up after 4 years alone.

>Is she trying to see up the kings skirt?
Looks like it. She needs A4 to help her.

He's not brain dead, he's special ;_;

Sure WAS a cutie

Technically, sure will be a cutie

Unless this is an alternate dimension running concurrent to ours in which everything happens several thousand years earlier.

Sure, cutie.

Suffer

NO SUFFER!

Is this part of a larger comic? Because it definitely looks like it is. Either way would be nice to have a translator give a shot at it.

Fine, I won't post 2B/9S suffering today.

Yes! That bitch didnt suffer enough

It seems like a one off.
Judging by the kata in the last bubble, I think she was calling him Nines.

Finished and totally 100% everything on normal.

Gonna go full hard mode no exceptions (even the prologue), should i replay in english dubs? or is it not worth it?

>should i replay in english dubs? or is it not worth it?
Try it and see if you like it or not.

newfag here

is Drakengard 3 really bad how the critics say? I read that the story is the most weak of all yoko taro works

lads?

>twitter.com/yokotaro/status/873345149727776769

This man really likes to troll .

Look at it this way: the only games that ever get ported/remastered are ones that were commercially successful. No publisher is ever going to wake up one morning and think "Well, the sequel was successful. Let's go reheat and serve up the original again and see if it doesn't fall flat on it's face this time." And Nier 1 did not sell all that well.

Note also that Automata was successful more than expected but it's not spectacularly successful. Not enough for Squenix to risk money on a remaster of Nier 1.

So. When do I get access to the DLC in Automata? I've read something about having to reach route C for it to show up.
Also, why is the celestial alphabet still present in Automata? I can understand Nier since Weiss, the Gestalt project and pretty much all magic were engineered from Angelus' corpse which is of course from DoD's dimension but why is it still a thing in Automata? All Maso was removed from Earth and Weiss/Gestalts are fucking dead.
I was really confused when those towers appeared in route C and they had Angelic runes at the entrance, legit thought the Gods/Watchers were gonna make an appearance somehow.

I got it in route A when I went to the bunker after the alien ship fight.

>after staying here in /ndg/ for 3 months
How can you stand all the muh waifu/pairings/secondaries/e-celebs/notDoD garbage? I only visit like, twice a week and I get sick of it.

Not him but is funny to see the RP anons. N2 where are you?

>RP anons
Can't believe I forgot to mention those obnoxious autists. Fucking gross man.

An acceptable resolution was not initiated.
NIIIIIINE EEEEESSSSSS!