/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1069

Our Goddess Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (It will have waifus eventually)
>Tyranny and Andromeda are out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (waifus confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #1 comic is out

Sales:
N/A

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/
>Leliana is the best girl, both in Thedas and in /dag/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Romancing /our girl/!

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I love Leliana too much!
youtube.com/watch?v=EAANKFPchtA

Friendly reminder that Leliana is Andraste!

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/dragonage2/mods/3981/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good OP

Which one of you anons keeps making Leliana thread? Nothing wrong with it but I am just curious.

Ur mom

Yes!

Moste

>3 threads

Someone make another one.

Are they gonna announce DA4 at E3?

well the assmad thread is literally two people talking back and forth

I don't think so.

Bisluts are the worst husbandos.

t. newfag

Please let me handle all new /dag/ threads instead of creating drama with multiple ones.

Wrong thread guys.

'no'

Zev is better than Alister but still shit. :)

Zevran objectively loved you moste. This is indisputable.

But all husbando and waifus are great and deserve all the happiness in the world.

Can you stop? I don't like Leliana threads like this one, even though I am a Leliana poster, but creating multiple threads is pretty dumb.

kys

Yeah no, there is just too much Leliana in your OP! *slaps*

>shitpost OP doesn't get deleted
>normal one does
love Veeky Forums mods

Meredith did nothing wrong.

E3 in less than 24 hours away! The expo starts with EA Play 2017.

Which games do you want to see at E3 /dag/?
>StarField
>Wolfenstein: The New Colossus
>The Evil Within 2
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Dylan
>Star Wars: Battlefront 2
>The Last of Us Part 2
>Borderlands 3
>Death Stranding
>Bloodborne 2
>Vampyr

Don't really care, but why not-
>God of War
>Middle-earth: Shadow of War
>Far Cry 5
>Assassins Creed Origins
>Darksiders 3

I want Dragon Age 4 and TES 6...

The Elder Scrolls VI: Valenwood&Elsweyr..not before E3 2018-19 though!

>Death Stranding
Kojingles already said it won't be at E3. He himself is still going.

>E3 2018-19
Ahahahaha, more like 2028-29...

Well that is disappointing.

>Grandpa Todd reveals Elder Scrolls VI at E3 2029, after 18 years since Skyrim
No!

There is a chance that he will be on stage with the guy who makes the MGS movie. I forget that was even coming.

Why would he help with MGS? Wasn't he bullied out of Konami?

Video games movies are never good. It would be nice to see Kojima on the stage though!

Pretty sure won't ever help Konami again. But that doesn't exclude him from helping with the movie, because these dudes own the rights to make MGS movies, Konami sold them that right so to say. So whatever they do with that now is their thing alone, not Konami's.

Yeah most if not all of them are shit. As long as it doesn't reach Boll level of bad, it should be watchable at least.

>Boll level of bad
Why was he even allowed to make movies? He should be in prison for all the games he raped.

He admitted that he doesn't give a single fuck about video games and never played any. He abused well known video game names to make shitty movies about them to make easy money that he would then use to make movies he really wanted to make. And I actually liked the Rampage movies, still it was a huge dick move what he did to get there.

I don't follow ME:A but why did they patch in a romance?

Because apparently fixing the two they had already was too much work.

Ask in /meg/

/meg/ smells and this is a bioware general

Because the rabid, romance-obsessed fanbase was pestering the developers about Jaal being straight, on twitter, tumblr, leddit and everywhere.

Late reply but those are some really nice Leliana fanarts, especially the first one. Thanks for posting those user, you are so nice!

Forgot image!

>new CC
>still difficult as fuck to get a decent looking character that isn't a frecklebeast
Jdimsa

I have no idea what game user is talking about!

Biowares shame baby

Oh Andromeda, I didn't know they improved the character customization! I thought they just patched the option to customize your face anytime.

>playing as a girl

How else will user romance Suvi?

suvi is a disgusting whore

There is nothing wrong with licking Helius rocks. *slaps*

*licks rocks*

Isana.

Is creation.

Without spoilers, who is the best LI in Origins? Gender doesn't matter as I'll probably do two playthroughs, anyway.

Morrigan

Solas.

Noo my user!

Zevran

Morrigan if you want a waifu that bioware gives a shit about though

Zevran, Morrigan if you don't like dudes/want a more tied in romance

It's been ages since I've seen this part of the DR, the fucking lyrium is giving me Uzumaki flashbacks.

Also, it's funny that Lyrium is used as level decoration and "recharge" point for mages in-game when texts state that raw lyrium has a whole slew of nasty/damaging/deadly side effects.

Maybe it's all chantry propaganda!

I LOVE SOLAS

Calm down Mythal!

The in-game texts are correct. The developers just didn't bother programming the lyrium recharge points correctly.

I want to nibble his ears.

I want to chop his stupid dumb head off.

Delete user.

I can't delete how I feel!

I've read that fanfic.

>less than 24 hours until the new ip is revealed

I will watch E3 with user!

Which user?

Oh and the EA conference starts in 13 hours, not 24 hours.

My user!

>Leliana is the best girl, both in Thedas and in /dag/

I killed her. Just did it. Felt good. She kept complaining when I was being a violent psychopath.

Being a violent psychopath > Leliana

Why did you keep a Neutral Good character in your party when you are playing as a violent psychopath? Unless you intended to make her angry, and eventually punch her as part of your evil playthrough.

This thread needs more Leliana!

Anyone else destroy the the ashes in dao and kill Leliana?

*slaps*

If the guy from the last thread who played DA2 for the first time sees this - maybe the experience becomes a bit more palpable with this:
nexusmods.com/dragonage2/mods/3981/?

I kept her around to pick locks because I don't like that elf guy and always slit his throat. But when she got all pissy about the ashes I just put her down. No lockpicking or traps disabling for me but well worth it. Can't have my slaves frontin'.

want to castrate...

Leliana is the prettiest and the sweetest, she has the biggest role in Inquisition too!

Cute! Andraste's Grace and her arrow.

You are supposed to kiss Leliana near the urn of Andraste's ashes. Not punch her by defiling the holy ashes!

Buona notte ama

Sweet dreams!

you're supposed to scissor her in front of the urn DUH

That would be very rude! *slaps*

Why do you like mimicking my posting style so much? *slaps*

If someone is mimicking something you do, that means that they admire you and want to be just like you! You should be honored!

That is fine until people start bullying me for all the Leliana spam, "slaps" spam, exclamation mark spam on the thread. This is pretty much called falseflagging.

Nah you're supposed to savagely murder her for being disobedient. Also Wynne dies in the tower for being... something. I don't even remember but fuck her, she dies.

Rude!

Pretty much everyone uses *slaps* thanks to you now!

A kiss goodbye!