>Drack = male or female
>avela = male or female
>suvi = male or female
>keri = male or female
>reyes = male or female
>lexi = male or female
>avitus = male or female
>drack = male or female
>gil = male only if you romance gil you can also have a another romance with his best female friend jill, impregnated her naturally, have threesome with gil and jill and gil and jill would sexually play with each other,
gay men have straight female brain, and everybody knows straight female brain is pseudo bi, so like the good gay man gil is and the good straight woman jill is both play with each to turn on their manly man and love to serv him!

Mod to erase bi Jaal, WHEN?

Mod to erase Jaal and his species, WHEN?

Reminder that Vetra is for marriage and life-long love.

and also sweaty cloaca fucking.

>Gil
No

I don't mind what's down there, but I think they have a separate birthing canal, since they give live birth.

So DA2 then?

Angaran genocide now

why the signs on omega are written in english ?

Mass effect fields.

>Jaalfags so desperate for attention they start a new thread prematurely
embarrassing and pathetic

Fuuuuck, missed the game. still going?

Over, draw at 1-1

Why do the mouths move as if the aliens are speaking English? Why does everyone but quarians speak perfect English?

Translators.

oh all right. I'm already so fucking football starved, off-season is so annoying those Gearmany national football team friendlies and that incoming mickey mouse cup don't really count.

Two early goals 1-1, and a lot of nothing after, save for a big ass shot from Drack.

Well, a draw is better than losing at least.

Based Peepoo

Soon
When the geth arrive

People are saying that Sahuna still asks Scooted about human birth process in her letter. This is just hilarious, I'm starting to think bioware are mocking bifag lusty whales.

Are you fucking serious? Because if you are, I'm not sure I have a word for how amazing that is. This really is "Okay, we did it, now shut the fuck up": the patch.

They should remove Sahuna's emails completely.

Jaal's romance is surprisingly appropriate for Scoot because it makes him act and behave so gay and girly. It matches his appearance perfectly.

Whereas with Gil, Ryder actually acts likes a dude trying to fuck the person he's aggressively flirting with and it being reciprocated

I am. Holy fuck, bravo bioware.

What's wrong with that? Obviously she'd ask a human about how human reproduction works.

GOOD. Maybe then people will realize his romance only fits a woman.

Yeah, but with Sara she says she's "interested for obvious reasons," which implies she's specifically asking because she wants hybrid grandbabies. With Scort she has no reason to ask because two men can't produce children.

just anti bi fags being salty.

true, bi people are romantic and lovely, fags are disguting.

I think bi fags are mad about Sahuna asking Scoot about human reproduction. You know something two men can't do.

>3D

Feets?

>4 people
>ME1

was is happening here?

I like that shark man, but I can't stand yaoi.

>not liking the original treats

In order from left to right, it's Miranda, Ashley, Liara and Jack

Same tbhwyfam

AHAHAHAHA

HE'S MURDERING HIM!!!!

>the water barely even moves
That bothers me

Is this supposed to be romantic...?

IT'S EVEN WORSE WHEN IT MOVES HOLY SHIT
I can't believe I was ever upset, this is the funniest patch ever.

Playing with Vetra's mandibles when

Liara's diploma of Serrice University written in english AND with a gothic typeface beats this.

Same here

My fucking sides

FAREWELL SCOOTER Holy fuck I still can't believe this is an official patch

At least they haven't used that riding animation Sara and Jaal do in the ending.

Would kiss my waifu's treats in a non-sexual way.
Butts?

Which was great with Sara, actually. Another flaw of shitty gay Jaal romance. "Equally good", they said.

That would have been even worse.

I hope soon

This is so fucking weird, how is this romantic? Atleast they could have Jaal grab Scooters ass or something.

Is this baptism or just drowning?

Fuck now i can't unsee that. Thanks user.

Playing through first game, should i save kaiden or ashley? I'm romancing ashley but i dont really care desu. Which one is better to keep around for the second and third games?

Are they ghosts?

trying to play this for second time. cant get over the graphics. dont even get thou the intro.

Its a worse version of Gil's

>Scooter is a bottom

Wew, I've never felt so justified in using a custom Ryder that no one will ever see being BARBED.

It doesn't really matter. They only come back as squadmates in 3. Just pick the one you like more.

>Butts?
Yes, please.

I think Kaiden is a bit more useful in the squad but there are still better options either way. He is a boring faggot so I usually let him die and cum in Ashley's coffee.

Literally the exact reason I can't use Scoot

I doubt anyone here will use Scott after this. Ruined for eternity.

It's what he deserves after drugging and raping Jaal.

Okay.

Fuck off /dag/

?

It's unbelievable. How can this be an official patch? Even those fanmade ME3 ending mods look better.

And it took them 3 months to make. Plus they had to pay animations and the voice actors.

is it worth?

They're turian butts, and this pic reminded me of it. I've never been to /dag/ or even played DA. You fuck off.

Yes

No, buy a rope and neck yourself

No

Fuck no.

I'd buy it for that

No

It's the power of complaining and protest against the weak willed

Those are male asses. You should go to /dag/, you'd fit in better there.

not even for multiplayer?

Hell no. Play ME3's multiplayer.

I bought the deluxe edition, at the Prime discounted price, at launch. I enjoyed it, and got my money's worth. I still play the multiplayer.

It's actually a mix

Depends on what you want to get. MEA =/= original trilogy.

First of all, I don't think there's much difference when it comes to turians, in game. Anyway, the artist clearly made the middle and end turians more feminine.

>Canadian

neck yourself.

but the answer is probably yes. that's what, $26 American?

Fuck, finally. This grid was ugly.

Which is cheaper than the sale in the US.

ITs funny because the grid isn't even on console by default

Seriously? What the fuck.

>tfw it's $17 here
Feels good.

I'm not entirely happy with it, but I think I may have managed to unfuck my femRyder.

i tried but no one plays it any more