pic related, might look like this

justy 2 awd

>Lightweight and balanced
Ariel Atom? Miata?
>Suitable for Scandinavian winter
Uh

Fuck it, Miata for hell winter.

MRS, miata, old civic hatch, ae86.
You'll be fine unless you live in the tundra.

Mazda 323 GTX for dat AWD turbo rallymobile action.

Miata with snow tires, hardtop, and dynamat

the Mazda 323 GTX is looking good, but im not sure about the gearbox ( might be expensive) dont want to be too picky, but 4 seats is a must.

forgot to tag sorry, but did it now :v

Are there actually any near you? Those are so old, rare, and probably all rusted and busted to shit by now.

I had a different version, but the transmission was gud enuf.

yeah, there are lots of mazda 323 models, only a few mazda 323 gtx tho, but they are all rusted so i do not trust them

Well if there are old Imprezas around, they'll also be good and rusty but if that fits your definition of "light weight" they're brilliant in the snow.

Saab 2x is a secret Impreza.

found an Mazda 323 GT-R 1993, 1 000 km for sale, really cheap, but i will look into the imprezas (sounds familiar) thanks
pic is aids

This user's suggestions are also good if you're not afraid of piloting a funcar in the snow.

The new GT86 is a decent modern approximation of the same if that suits your fancy. Can confirm it countersteers like a champ.

Saab 9-3, 2004, fwd 150hp 2L 1.400 kg
no rust

Gen1 MR2

Never tried one, but they were noticeably popular when they came out where I live in the hills and the snow. Seemed like it appealed to the fashionable crowd more than the fun crowd though.

it (gt86) is a good car, i agree, but my wallet says no

Mfw want gtx but have SE

havent heard of it / i dont think i am able to get my hands on it

thank you for your help, i will look into similar looking cars / the cars you suggested,
please keep posting ill come and check tomorrow
thanks, gtg

>fiat panda 4x4
Good news: It's small and light
Bad news: It's a Fiat

>suzuki jimny
Good news: It's small and light(ish), and it will do fine in almost any conditions
Bad news: Except on the road where it will be shite

>subaru forester
Good news: It's kind of somewhat small. Maybe. And it will handle virtually anything
Bad news: You might look like your dad having a midlife when driving it

>Bad news: It's a Fiat
???

i don't see whats the bad part about a bulletproof engine and cheap parts

That's why the Impreza is usually the better choice unless you need to fit something into the Forrester or you want to save on insurance or whatever. Otherwise, the Forrester just suffers from less favorable COG and making people think you're a lesbian.

the Panda (and subsequently the Jeep Renegade) is probably the best car Fiat has turned out in years.

The Panda 4x4 is arguably one of the greatest cars ever.

>bulletproof
>best
>greatest
Don't about about you guys, but where I live Fiat has one of the worst reputations for reliability going. As in total lack thereof.
And you don't see panda4s all that often, but when you do they are always in terrible condition, like they're just hanging on to life by the edges of their rims.

Maybe i've just been spoiled by never seeing anything other than shit from our italian friendos.
Maybe I'm even wrong. But nothing I've ever seen would support that.

Putin issued an edict that Fiats should survive in Russia and hence it was so.

Lada 1200 (VAZ-2101), or the Combi version (2102)

1st Gen Subaru Impreza
>Lightweight?
1100-1200 kg
>Suitable for Scandinavian winter?
AWD and good ground clearance for the N/A options.

>1st Gen Subaru Impreza
i found one "near" me, costs around 5k, i dont know about wear or especially the "drive axle boot"

"drive axle boot" sounds like it's old enough that you need to put in new half shafts because the CV joints are worn and clunking, typical of a car that lasts long enough. Standard wear item.

What model for $5k? They're great if you can do your own maintenance, but old enough that you might regret it if you have to take it to the shop all the time.

i think i am going for this:

shift no workie, i use CAPS

That's pretty CHOICE m8ym8

Just make sure to get down what the mods are when you buy it and be sure to have extra money in reserve for the kind of old shit that's going to break on you when you buy an old car.

>light car
>gives fat mr2
lmao

here is another pic

Lada niva
It's lada
It's niva

top lol you almost couldn't find a more iconic subaru rice/racecarbox

it was one of the cheapest, i know it looks ricy,
if i do not find some other cheaper ill buy this
im not buying now, gonna buy in like 2 months

It's actually not very ricy, just meme. If this guy still has it and keeps it looking nice then it's probably in good shape. The STi scoop and spoiler look ridiculous, but the blue&gold always looks good. Those low profile tires are questionable for the snow-slayer even if they look nice.

So find out what other mods there are. But if you're in it to win it then it seems like you might have found the kind of crass car that suits your combination of drawfag personality and utilitarianism.

impreza, reminds of the anime thing, the meme,
but thanks i thought it looked ricy with the tyres/spoiler

What is your budget?

The best bang for buck by miles is Lada Niva.

protip: if you're not man enough to own a Lada Niva just get one of those dildo gear knobs to feel more comfortable.

here an example, just imagine yourself at the drivers seat.

You know the answer OP, just follow your heart now.

>Subaru Impreza IMPREZA 1.6-95 4WD 2000, 216 225 km,
>price 2K
>manual 4wd
>95hp 1.6L
this is it:

Wagon a best SUPER DORIFTO
but srsly 1.6L I had a 2.2L and that was "about right" for my first shitbox what are you yurofags even trying to do

I guess that removes the risk of spinning the tires in the snow

oversteer + normal driving in the mountains / country

I had to spend money and time to get mine to neutralsteer in the mountains / country. What the hell is this shit.

Even the 1.8L was an object of mockery
>low loud-to-weight ratio
Don't get a fucking 1.6L. Get the 2.0L master version pictured above.

ill keep looking or take the one above

They were a God-given gift in the moutainous regions of France; cheap, easy to maintain, and a genuine offroader.

Lmao americans
Lada nivas are pieces of shit.
What kind of a pansy ass fag are you that you need a dedicated off roader to drive in a little bit of snow?
I fucking daily an sw20 through winter

Depends on what you mean by car, but this is the lightest thing I know of that has heating.

I drive almost the same one. It's so much fun in the snow. Having snow fly everywhere.
I feel like a 2 liter would be more fuel efficient, because torqz, but I wasn't willing to pay almost triple the tax for 20 hp boost.

I can give you a list with everything wrong with it for the past 4+ years of ownership, if you want.