Mustang
Challenger

i am a boyracer

What do you drive?

>GTI
>Golf R
>The ST's
These 3 are Grrl racer cars too.

These fucking AMG things. I don't know if I hate these or hate-like them because they're so stupid.
Aaand of course the STI's

By real world standards? Anything made by a non-luxury brand.

>Honda
>Toyota
>Subaru
>Ford
>Chevy
>Dodge
>VW

All boyracer.

An adult woman will frown upon any "sports" car with any of those badges. They generally only like BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, Jaguar, Acura. Women are badge whores to the max. You will not look "mature" to them without burning money on a luxury badge.

average europe hatch in chav spec

nah. women like well maintained cars above all else. if its super clean, even an ancient shitbox will impress her.

the bus

>being this delusional

Cope more.

hahah no. A brand new debadged Kia or truck will pull more ass than some 1980's German car.

Civic
WRX
Miata

You have never touched a woman.

thats one of most beautiful pics ive seen on Veeky Forums

thanks my dude

>if you are serious

>>if you are serious
fuggen saved it desu

Since fucking when did women become the "real world standard" decider for anything car related?

since puss is the only thing that is still relevant in this world and the only thing people go for

>pussy is all that matters
Want to know how I know you're a broke virgin?

this is the most beta post i've ever seen.

pussy is cheap and easy in 2017.

puss is worthless to all but the weak and stupid

cock is forever

Mazdaspeed 3's are boy racer cars

Teenaged boys should either get laid or be culled. This would cure the entire problem with puss orbiters and secure a future for the human race.

truth

>asking for yourself to be culled
Is this a form if suicidal thought?

four sevens in a row and yes

Nissan 350/370Z
Z-chassis community is cancer

>26 posts
It would take autism to reply to everyone but I can tell all of you drive an Impreza.

STIs, any non stock miata,

:( but y tho

>Since fucking when did women become the "real world standard" decider for anything car related?

Where the hell do you think the term "boyracer" came from? Men?

Why are we, as men, even having this conversation? You think I give a shit if some younger, less wealthy guys want to have fun with cheaper cars?

The entire boyracer insecurity is centered around fear of losing the favor of women. Nobody wants to drive around looking like a little kid -- not because of anything other than women.

>You know this is true, but you won't admit it

G35/37, always a coupe

Toyota chaser used to get wide body and extra boost

I know a couple other people who also have a Z32, much better condition than mine, but they're always really nice.

Honda prelude sometimes got hit with a little rice

dude i fucking love these cars

they may not be the fastest, but dropping one to second or third gear and passing on the highway might be the greatest feeling one in the world. Drove an NA and let it slip thru my hands. Trying to get one after I have a more stable job in a year or so.

Fake news. Sad!

>i bought a 10 year old bimmer
>look at me im so mature
literallyelliotrodger.jpg

Is it the late 90's again?

Women like NEW and clean. They'd be more interested in someone with a fucking Mitsubishi Mirage than that.

Skylines are the ultimate boyracer car.
>Cheap
>Loud
>Easy to rice
>Easy to hoon

DELET THIS

It looks cool, fuck off with your rocket bunny cancer.

>RCR Fart noises
>BROWN

any v6 mustang

I'm talking about immediate DISQUALIFIERS for upper-middle to upper class women. Having a non luxury brand "sports" vehicle generally disqualifies you.

Having a luxury brand vehicle doesn't automatically qualify you. You can't be a 5'5" Asian half-breed autist with no social skills and a BMW.

Checked

I generally mean Z33 and Z34, plus stancefags and generally white kids who think they drive a super duper racecar. Z32 owners are either really nice or really ass.

don't forget the obligatory ZOCIETY white sticker in the middle of the windshield.

Buying a 2000 Ap1 s2k later this afternoon . Looks similar to picture including oem hardtop .

No, women won't be turned off if you have a Fiesta ST. Many women would be slightly turned off if you drive a chav-spec Saxo or a riced out JDM drift missile but it would never really be a deal breaker if you aren't just some vapefag autist

t.yellow punto lad

nope, got a fiesta (sadly not an ST)

nice denial chavboi

checked, post pics m8

>t. Cupra owner

>Miata
You know the average age of a Miata buyer is 57 right?

And the average age of a used miata driver is less than 25.

Who would have known that young people can't afford to buy new cars that aren't base model korean commuter cars.

is yellow the color of boy racing?

Don't be silly.

Neon blue is

wrong