Can we get a sad CL thread going

Mfw some poor soul knocked up his gf and now has to sell his prized shitbox to afford a mommy mobile for his cuck gf
>inb4 nothing of value was lost
I know it's just a Monte Carlo but it had to have been important to him I know my shitbox is

Here's the link incase you want to laugh at him Veeky Forums

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/d/2007-monte-carlo-ss/6308862237.html

That dude is a bitch, I know single moms who've been driving around in coupes with the baby seat in the back, must have a bad back from being a fat cunt

Ask me how I know both of you are millennial underage tweens who never worked a day in their lives.

I don't think he knows what "ground effect" is.

They already have two cars, if they need some soccer cart, sell that silver car. Monte carlo is big enough for a family of three

My parents has a Trans AM when I was a baby. Not very practical....

I have a kid and a four door, but it can be done and if that faggot really didn't want to sell, he wouldn't
My mom was driving a Datsun 240Z when she had me and my brother, and it was practical, shit she used to say it was awesome because it was a sports car that could fit a week's worth of groceries

Monte Carlos were FWD? Wtf, why did anyone buy those things?

Boomers

My parents had coupes all the time growing up and I never remember it being even remotely a big deal. All this means is it's either a shit relationship and the guy is getting an ultimatum or this is the 3rd child and they need something larger.

MUH NASCAR

>everyone around me is married with kids
>everyone keeps trying for me to have a GF
>have to listen to them complain about not having money
>have to listen to the guys who got a divorce getting fucked
>have to listen to them complain about having to pay child support and its 50% or so of their paycheck

You know, I like this part of my life. being 30 and not being interested in a relationship lets me do what ever the fuck I want and I love it.

Please elaborate. Are you so old that you can't comfortably reach into the back seat area of a coupe?

My parents had 3 kids before they bought a car with 4 doors, we had an 87 Aero Front Monte SS and an 88 K1500 regular cab long box.

They sold the truck for a extended cab and then the Monte got sandwiched between a dump truck and a UPS van while waiting for a red light (dump truck rear ended my Dad), so the bought a Bonneville.

That Monte was supposed to be mine, I was 7 when it was wrecked and it still makes me sad to think about...

Dem t-tops...

>Sad to put my baby up for sale but it's about that time. In need of a 4 door now with a new family member. Anyway, my car has been babied since I've owned it. There's alot to say about the car...
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a good feel bro. I just started making over six figures and I'm super excited to buy a new house and cars just for me.

>millennial underage tweens
Millennials have to be old enough to remember 1999 because we grew up on either side of the millennium. That means that they are all at least 20. Tweens are Gen Z.

>There are American soldiers who can't remember 9/11 fighting in Afghanistan

Muh niggah

They were comfortable, good looking, and economical.

>St. Paul
Why would he buy a V8 for that city, it's awful with all those twist, turns and fucking one ways.

Right? Miata would've been a definite better choice

My dad raised me in an '82 Trans Am he bought a year before I was born. It was painful for both of us when it was sold off 30 years later.

Why is it that when the second someone has a child, they immediately think they need a fucking SUV? It could be their first fucking kid and all of a sudden theyre rushing out of the door to buy one

It is a sort of "looking the part" kind of thing. If you don't look like parents, the less you feel like parents. Also, the waifu wont shut up about it

>good looking

you almost got me