/sing/ - SINoALICE General #10

How the hell did we make it to ten threads

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKI
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/リセマラ当たりランキング

>OTHER USEFUL LINKS
>>Japanese gacha tier list
altema.jp/sinoalice/risemararanking
>>Partial English translations for weapons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a5Milk1vnUi6HkFhpdITBCQVuwpKtrjwmZ46zYGz-5U/edit#gid=1295065249
>>Partial English translations for menus
imgur.com/a/kBVkd

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/JETNA6U7

>Previous Thread

I want to FUCK Cinderella.

I got a lone Kaguya plus 2 S weapons. I've been re-rolling since day 1 and this is my first job ever. Do I keep her? Bind her and keep re-rolling? Just say fuck it and play with her?

How do I leave a guild?

I'm surprised I can still get to the main menu.

I think you have to go to the member list, then click the button by your name.

Go to the list of members.

I'm having no trouble doing missions, except some long loads

I want to hug Pinocchio

Maybe they are making progress after all

ETA until next heartfelt owabi post?

Sorceror is his best job. Good offensive magic class and his version of Sorceror is the best so far because gacha job skills are better.

Cinderella or bust.

>putting the dress armour on pino
This feels like bullying

>Bind her and keep re-rolling?
this

Check! Thanks user.
Now, how do I search / apply for a guild?

I'm getting endless loads on boss waves occasionally but aside from that it's not forcing me to the title screen every 10 seconds anymore which is nice

I got cleric Alice and Pinocchio sorcerer. Which of the two is better at magic? Seems like they can use the same weapons. Is there a wiki with the charatcer's stats already?

Reposting
Keep or keep on rerolling? 3 SSRs is pretty lucky but alas, no gacha job
I really just want a fucking Alice

how many of you rerolled for double ssr jobs

Pretty sure it's the second button, then type in /sing/ and it'll find the guild.

job or bust

I'm considering doing it now, would give me something to do in this game tonight

I didn't reroll and got both Alice and Cindy on my first account.

Neat, I'm in. I was looking for sing originally, had to add the //
I look forward to playing with my comrades when the game is playable!

Seriously, when do weapons fucking drop?

I'm almost done chapter 3 and nothing still.

They don't. Hope you like the gacha.

Roll with the gems in the present box and see if you get her.

I think that's how they make you roll the gacha

Have you rolled at all? I decided it was worth doing at least one 10-roll to expand my pool and ended up getting Cindy's SSR.

Work in progress, if not I'm probably gonna return to one of my many Alice accounts. Although undecided, Alice is cuter, Cindy is apparently more op.

What happens at rank 20 with the swiping mini game?

You can buy some weapons with medals you get from guild shit.

There are no character stats, only job skill bonuses. They're in the wiki in the OP.
Alice gives better magic attack and defense boosts to the team than Pinocchio, but she also buffs staff abilities while Pinocchio buffs tombs, and tombs are the better offensive weapons.

If you have a lot of/good tombs use Pinocchio since he'll buff them, if you don't then use Alice because her team buff is better and not weapon restricted.

Just rolled an Alice, give me an email to send it to if you want it

I only rerolled once.
The first roll just gave me 2 SSR weapons.
The 2nd 10roll (with the free currency) gave me Cinderella, and 2 Pinocchio. Which I'm happy with since I'm using only Pinocchio.

You can't do it for free anymore.

You need to spend tickets to do it.

That's when you can't just endlessly spam it anymore. You get a cooldown after you reach rank 20 and above. Use a ticket to bypass it.

How do you get these tickets?

[email protected]

Huh, the game seems to be working fine now, surprised there was no maint again.

Which girl is the least edgy and has the least brain problems?

>Alice is cuter, Cindy is apparently more op.
Take all the tier shit with a grain of salt. People have barely played the game and it's impossible to know what is good later on in the game. I'd rather start with someone I like than someone that might be slightly better. Shit's gonna get power creeped hard in a month anyway.

So I got some decent playtime in during the hour it was up, it's pretty fun. Honestly, I don't really play mobage, I've only really played the first hour or two of the big names.

The number one thing that sticks out right now is the difficulty spike. Shit like GBF and F/GO was completely trivial for the entire time it took me to get bored. I'm guessing they're trying to hide the lack of content here behind a big grind for better equipment.

As it is, I can see a lot of people getting angry and giving up on it. The story is pretty sparse and ultimately lacking, but it's quaint and grim, so I'm actually kind of fond of it. If I get sick of it before reaching the end, I'll probably just watch it on Youtube.

The gameplay is pretty simple, you can't even select targets unless I'm retarded and skipped something, and there's just 4 potential buffs and debuffs to deal with. It's just a shame all the weapons are stuck behind a cancerous gacha system that seems designed just to wring out wallets. 3% chance of getting something, and 90% of the time it's going to be worthless? That's a really fucking bad system. I guess you've just got to farm and combine shit all year if you aren't a whale.

You get one for completing all the daily missions, but you need to do the thing to get the dailies done.

This makes me want to roll but I know I will regret it

Who vices alice? I love her voice

Thanks user.

yeah but remember, if you play cleric alice or minstrel gretel then everyone will want your bp like the slut you are

Snow White

Alice and Snow White

MAO

>you can't even select targets unless I'm retarded and skipped something
Just tap whoever you want to target and you'll hit them.

>least brain problems
>in Yoko Taro game
you're in the wrong hood motherfucker

You select targets by tapping on them.

The weapons only being available in gacha is fucking retarded though.

Probably Alice.

Wait, if someone invites you to a Guild, you can just join it without any warning and leave your old one instantly??
This is retarded. I just got into a good guild.

>Snow White
>No brain problems
She's described as a zealot in her pursue for justice and pureness.

>Putting on the dress
This reminds me of someone.

Red Riding Hood

>LEAST brain problems

>not getting into the /sing/ guild

>

That's why you can exchange medals for weapons. They might make weapons rewards from events, who knows.

I got into it, but then I saw a scroll and thought it was a friend invite or something so I accepted it.. Ended up joining now I can't leave since there's probably a cool down or something. Goddamnit..

How do I join? I don't read any guild thing anywhere

>being too slow to get into the first guild

Getting sick of all this rerolling. Should I just go back to my Pino account and be happy with it?

Button at the very top on the home screen

I think I got it
Thanks, user!

>all the characters want to meet their creator
>annoying dolls
>a purple orb pops out of your character's body if they die

feels like I'm playing a Rozen Maiden mobage

Oh, I joined some random nip.

At the top of almost every menu*

So Yoko Taro worked on this. Is the plot supposed to be decent? I usually ignore it on gacha games.
Also what should I be rerolling for? Or should I just get cute waifus

What drops in gold chests? I've only been getting bronze ones.

Should I stick with a Cinderella account, or try to reroll for a double?

>Finally get Cinderella
>Only her sword and 1 S sword
Reroll or keep?

I assume the best loot, but I've never seen one.

Kill yourself

Give me your cindy and keep rerolling.

at the end of the day, just have fun user, if you're getting enough enjoyment out of the game, whale a bit, if not then just ftp it and be happy

3* stuff, at least from the mat event quest

Has anyone beaten Gretel 3-10 yet? What the fuck are you supposed to do? I can barely get one attack or debuff in before it oneshots the whole team.

Definitely bind it
Depending on how sane you still are you can try rerolling for really good accounts like 2 job ones or SSR job + jobless SSR

After you good sir.

Fuck no, I can give you my Alice if you want her.

>wanted weapons for my cutie fuccboiwaifu
>1 Ten can't hurt right?...

>roll 2 10-rolls
>cleric Alice and an SS Nightmare
That's neat
Also I accidentally clicked cleaning with a near full AP bar just before my phone died so now I have 70 something AP rotting
Whoops

oh my

Got Alice job weapon time to say fuck it to rerolling

yes pls
[email protected]

What does binding an account mean

Alright, I'll hit you up after I'm done with this reroll.

It means saving the account with a password so you can log into it even if your app cach is deleted

Also so you can move it to a different device.
Remember to re-bind the account again as each code can only be used once.
Password need to have letters and numbers.

The music in this is pretty nice at least.

I spent the starting 600 crystals and ended up with gretel + pinnochio and another SS weapon if anyone wants this account, probably not gonna stick with this since it's not as much as I wanted

I really want Cinderella but this account is a keeper isn't it?

Was working with lag earlier now I'm stuck at 0% again