Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1008

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=994
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Pug-CdNx-A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNprZRW1xvg
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1122119ec.233f5c6a85.11233645557585.1521314155.2135435175.1121334575
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a cute Diev. I wonder what her cunny smells like.

Dievs are cute! CUTE!

It smells like wood

Dievs are cute, but consider: Fwees!

Are the Klaipeda servers not laggy as shit yet

Game is doing fine, but conveniently some of the town servers crashed simultaneously a few minutes ago

I crashed on ch2 of a field map too, I think a lot of maps just messed up nothing malicious.

do dievs carve their own wooden dildos

They better know what they're doing unless they want splinters.

Fwees are gay. Gas metaslaves.

I'll have you know I was a fwee before renewal!

Prove it!

I'm a new player and I'm hoarding this. Do people actually buy this shit? I thought they'd fetch a nice price at the npc shop but they don't. What should I do?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Pug-CdNx-A

Fuse all of them into one red gem.

>Two helga cards

Jesus. Also wouldn't a Skull Smasher be better for the spirit bonus?

I'm S2>HL3 at the moment. Torn between going Fencer 3 or Doppel 3. Which is more "fun" to play?

That's for you to decide. Currently, though, Doppel is really good for Earth Tower and all you need to do is take 1 circle of barb and you're set.

How is doppel good for ET though if cyclone got nerferonid

With barb i'd have way too many skills if I went like S2>HL3>B1>DS2

ask healmage, she's still a diev on one of her healer

You have 8 circles to take. You can go S2>HL3>B1>DS3
Punish aoe hits all targets within the aoe a number of times equivalent to the amount of enemies in said aoe. Basically, it's 800% x20 at lvl 1

It cut off my 5. I meant to say at level 15

How much does one sell for?

Can't wait.
tfw I'm too poor to afford Helga cards

Just whore yourself out.

Is Mirtis good? I like her design, just from watching videos I get the impression that Rexipher is kind of just a meme card that looks cool but is inferior to the other two.

Lv5 gems don't really sell for much so you're better off using it on your current main weapon.

I am not smart. Thanks.

How many people play rune caster?
It seems rare enough that a lot of people react to seeing them.

Her normal attack is a bit annoying since it knocks down enemies, so I go with Templeshooter when I'm clearing dungeons and morph to her when I'm fightning bosses. Her special attacks, however, deal nice damage. With those kTOS buffs, she'll be even better, but not as great as Rexi or Helga.

CuteNotLewd guild

>you have 8 circles to take
>lists 9

RC is unfortunately a kind of weak class. Nice if you want to use Cryo skills offensively but that's about it, they need to hurry up and remove the restrictions on giant casting.

Yea I noticed this after, I thought I was having an aneurysm or something trying to count to 8.

You guys were just cute

I'm lv300+ now, how can I make good amounts of silver at this level outside of daily dungeon and siau?

>Log in after the patch
>Every spec scales, and scales well
>Some builds blow everything the fuck out, but everything can work
>Silver is less required to clear content, mostly just used to buy tokens
>IMC embraces higher drop rates, increasing drop rates across the board

A manchild can dream...

Whats the point of taking barb?

>Make every spec scale
>Support slut ERPers are doomed to have to actually play the game to ET

Let us dream together. Except higher drop rates, get that casual babby shit out of our fantasy.

For cleave. It raises crit chance and decreases enemies slash defense after using it for a few seconds. It's a huge leg up on crit rate being removed from Dex.

+50 crit rate is nothing though?

Most DPS builds scale, and everything besides bugged shit like Krivis "works".

mastema nerf when?

>I want everything to drop and no need to farm or put effort into the game
No one would play a cheated game like that retard
There's a reason most hackers and cheat users are 12 year olds, its not fun to get everything instantly

50 crit rate and a slash debuff for just one circle. Also a stun.

Ask your mum, she takes the barb every night

Being able to use skills as giant is one big gripe I have about it, outside of some other serious improvements the class needs
Giant doesn't seem to scale everything yet, sadly no huge friends soon

Why would you want token prices to rise, which would also screw over any newbie starting off?

To fuck over the BRs, I want them GONE

>Most dps build scale

That's the problem, ONLY dps builds scale worth a damn. If you want to "main" a support class you will be interchangeable with everyone else playing the class no mater what you do.

BRs use stolen credit cards

Saber is too good for CnL

Good. Go fuck yourself slut.

Where does one get both mystical cubes? I know one is from the mishekan forest quest line. What about the other one?

saber is a SLUT

That's a funny way of saying support classes are always viable.

So do you think doppel 3 or doppel 2 + barb 1 is better?

sluts are to good for CnL

read:
You can take 8 classes. Also Doppel isn't good until circle 3

Doppel3, Fencer3, Ele3 costumes in 0.1% gatcha when
Does IMC want no money??

Join a guild

Ok, doppel3 it is. Thanks!

>8 classes
>lists 9
I think you need a good sleep tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNprZRW1xvg

I... think I do too.

It's okay, your advice was good regardless. I may have messed up a little going HL3 instead of HL2/B1, but I will go doppel 3 anyways.

With the way things have turned out these past couple of days, no.

Fine, now what.

Well I'm glad you figured it out. Good luck! It's still a pretty good build even without barb1

I'm so tired of Sorc videos.

I did a series of testes and bovine is really nice, can't wait for these buffs. Another cool card is Nuaele.

>Oops we forgot to give aoe ratios to summons

>I did a series of testes
Of course a sorceress would say that...

>I did a series of testes and bovine is really nice

Full SPR?

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE, KIM.

~360 iirc

I can open two steam accounts with Sandboxie just fine but not two instances of Tree of Savior. It says a bunch of files are too big for sandboxie and etc. Can anyone shed some light here or at least provide an alternative?

>feeling confident after enhancing clovers to +15 and +20
>0 potential on my manamana with only +5
Fuck you, Kim! I hate you!

Try a cheating forum, SCUM.

I've never gotten it to work with Sandboxie. I have no alternative because I just gave up.

(you)

>+8 0 potential 4 clovers in a row
>make a +11 mana mana with 8 potential
>next day make a +11 pevordimas sword with only 1 fail

thanks kim

You will find no sympathy for your issue here, might as well look at other places.

I use PlayOnMac, though you need a Mac for that.

I'm gonna make a fencer dopple and mordschlag people with my rapier and then spin around!

Wow when did nu-Veeky Forums become so SJW moralfag?

I got bullied out of making my Corsair3 Fencer for Rapier + Pistol.

Still can't open my Lada box, no reply on ticket. IMC pls

I'm just being realistic with you, I won't judge you, multiboxing or not, but you're being a tad delusional to think everyone here will cater to your needs as you throw a fit. I'm sure you can find more help elsewhere

Am I doing it right?

you'll look like an aborted children of the fencer/doppel master

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1122119ec.233f5c6a85.11233645557585.1521314155.2135435175.1121334575

Sword 3 HL 2 is the stable of any good build, this set alone destroy the current content as long as your weapon scales as well

So, d1/f1 and well, Murmillo is the best standalone option but you could fit in barb c1 too. Learn how to Crossguard because it's your main burst with double sept etoiles. Lunge is also there to boost all your slash skill.

The only reason this build was 'bad' before renewal was the lack of new rapiers. Now that we have new rapiers this build is okay

Sapper totally fucked up but that's up to you if you like Collar bomb. I would max Detonate traps, lv 1 punji+conceal (for the memes) and rest in stockades. I never tried cannon so I can't help you

Or you could double it down by going into Shinobi with SW3 HL2. In fact, SW3 HL2 fencers3 are pretty great as well.

no you dummy, you lock muteki so it stops taking up valuable screenspace

>SW3 HL2 fencers3

Literally the meta build, user.

But yeah, shinobi is also a good pick, better than my barb c1 suggestion but I just dislike shinobi in general

I went to demon prison district 3 and it says to meet goddess valkyrine and that bitch isn't here.
What the fuck?

Nah, its for ET. Specifically for ET. Can I utilize detonate on ET that well? That would only ruin my cryo's day for some deeps.

Also is spike shooter gud?