/drg/ - Danganronpa General

on't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Canon edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

Mugi!

I officially divorce ESL-bot

D E L I C I O U S
That's my user! Good job!

Kazoo!

Hopefully best girl gets more mentions in this thread, last thread was ... was ...
OH GOD IT WOULDN'T END!

I couldn't have done it without you

Finally great OP image!

Ishi!

I want to raise all of /drg/ as my sweet children

but you left them for the mugiposter

How old are you, user? I'm embarrassed when younger people want to treat me as their child.

My beautiful wife

I want to fuck Kaito.

Goodnight /drg/!

Mugi!
Alright, I'll mention a better girl then.

Posting best girl!

Goodnight!

21, and too bad. Have you cleaned your room recently?

I haven't proposed to mugiposter because I couldn't deal with the rejection

Goodnight, /drg/.

I want Meaty to bully me!
I want Meaty to spray salty water at me and tell me that I am not admirable enough to see the beauty of Meaty's drawings.
I want Meaty to tell me that I am a filthy disgusting tulpafag before spitting on my face and fucking my throat so hard I choke to death.

HELP

HELP

THE SHSL SOLDIER HAS FALLEN

I don't, but since I'm 26 I reject your parenthood anyway.

I love my darling husband!
Why do people ship me and Trashman?

Because he calls you thot and people think it's hot.

Because he's talking like he doesn't want to fuck you over and over again. It's cute tsundere dynamic.

>26
They grow up so quickly. :'^( Brush your teeth before bed, babboo.

They obviously have shit taste

Because everyone hates you and trashman

>posts mugi instead of celes or kirumi
>claims to be posting better girl
My dude, why?

is better than that girl.

Hate is a strong word and I can only apply it to trashman
Do NOT bully mugiposters

Mitty!

>nee-san will never treat you like human filth
>she will never mock you for having a small penis
>she will never tell you that there's no way you'd be able to satisfy her while pressing her foot into your crotch
>she will never laugh at you for getting hard from the bullying before sitting on your face
>she will never verbally abuse you while rubbing her pussy on your face, covering you in her juices and making it difficult for you to breathe
>she will never force you to dress like a girl while wearing a chastity device with a vibrator up your ass
>she will never train you into a good and obedient little slut
>she will never spank you in front of everyone when you make a mistake or behave badly
>she will never pat your head and call you a good girl while you're giving her head
Why even live?

How you holding up today mittyanon?

fucked if i know
That's because of a server meme regarding the four horsemen, The Gods and Masters. She was Thotling.
She's taken, I'm taken, adultery is a sin of the highest order. I would not fuck her.
It's okay dood. Celeste > Mugi any day of the week.

She's still better than one of the two.
But...

I want two random anons from /drg/ to be my parents

Sure. I love you and I support your dreams and goals. I think you can do anything.

I'll be your mother, now change into your pajamas and brush your teeth before I tuck you in tonight.

Honestly, really good. Got lots of good positive and constructive feedback on a musical endeavour of mine. Feeling super energized to do more and I think I really needed that because creatively and mentally a little I've hit a bit of a slump. You doing good, user?

>fuck you in tonight
mother no

Just finished P5 and for some weird reason Akechi reminds me of Amami.

well they're both shit

No, that's wrong.

Reminder that Goro and Adachi did nothing wrong

reminder that your mother was right about you

He wasn't talking about Saihara

Good! I'm glad you're doing well and out of a slump. As for me I got invited to interview for my dream job, very exciting! Things are looking up, huh?

why? we barely know anything about Amami's personality

He's shit too

>popular fujobait
>barely had any screentime or relevance besides some plot twists
>dead kinda
>have family issues and terrible fathers
>obviously getting spinoffs to make up for their lacking characters

They did everything wrong.

Grats, dude! Best of luck to ya, hope it goes well!

We know enough about him from other modes plus it's not like we know everything about Goro. But I do agree we know more about him than Amami. Guess we'll have to wait for spinoffs on both.

Difference is Amami wasn't a whiny little kid.

>don't bully mugiposters
But then who will I bully? The mittys?
They're too easy

Thank you dood.
She maybe a classic but shes still the original queen bitch

We need better, more grounded ships
but also less mugi :^)

>from other modes
I guess, but it doesn't help that we can't use bonus mode as proof of anything since it was made entirely by Sasaki.
was space/prison mode written by kodaka?

Nah.

Bully any of the male posters except Hoshi because they get enough shit and are probably already dead inside

space/prison mode is just an extension of FTEs, so I would assume it's written by kodaka?

He's a shady siscon.

Do NOT bully the mittys.

But they pretty much follow what we know about Amami in his FTE and that he's searching for his sisters particularly his little sister and that he travels a lot. Granted we still don't know everything about him just like with Akechi. Doesn't help both died so suddenly.

I Will Kiss Ouma

I thought most of the loud hoshibros are riajuu?

HOLD ME HOSHIBROS

let them think that

one of the loudest openly has depression and identifies with him because of that

so doubt it

yeah me too buddy

I really dont see that one around often but I hope they're doing okay. They need a hug as much as the boy himself

I want Saihara and Ouma to be happy together for a very long time!

This Austic Celes is really boring.
It's just is the same with my good old Jewell.
Sigh...

>But they pretty much follow what we know about Amami in his FTE
true but they also add some things to his personality/backstory that we can't really take at face value like Amami being bratty as a kid, for instance, or him having a maid when he was younger or him having a hope boner.

That's aight, as long as I get to go first.

That's weak shit. I want them to very slowly open up to each other emotionally over a period of months.

yeah, it's safe to assume that given that Kodaka also wrote school mode and island mode before

Who's the masculine partner in this relationship?
Neither of them could open a pickle jar

>we can't really take at face value like Amami being bratty as a kid, for instance, or him having a maid when he was younger or him having a hope boner.
He literally comes from a rich family as he said from his FATE. Also the "hope boner" thing was a meme.

MONACA~!!!

Have you seen the love hotel scene? Ouma easily tops him, even when he's saying Saihara could ravage him if he wanted to.

but just because he comes from a rich family doesn't mean he had to be a bratty kid, but I guess it's logical to assume he had maids at home.

>Also the "hope boner" thing was a meme
his convo with Hagakure confirmed the meme, though

every time I see oma I can only imagine how far I could kick him like a football

go ahead, he's all yours

I'd stop short of ahoge but I have a strand of hair that does this flippy thing if I don't shower for a spell
am I a protagonist

t. Kaito

at least kaito wasn't fucking gay

Thanks!

Kaito walks in on Ouma and Saihara doing the nasty. He runs off. He comes back later, beats them up, and burns them for being sodomites

based kaito

A...ATKfag?! Are you finally back?! After all this time?!

Wrong, he became gay because Shinguji touched him on the shoulder for 2 seconds that one time

kaito would just beat up saihara and use ouma as his sex toy

no, that's angie doing that.

THE BIBLE SAYS MAN AND WIFE NOT KEK AND GREMLIN

this is unironically my kink. kaito literally using ouma for sex is hot.

>Also the "hope boner" thing was a meme
it was a meme but bonus mode fueled the "amami is naegi 52.0" shitposting even more

>Amami: 30%... that's a great chance, as long as there's hope, that's more than enough
---
>Amami: If you have so much hope about a 30% chance, then it can definitely be better.

9 0 C M
C
M

7 minutes without a post is long enough for a dead thread to incur so much brain damage that it cannot be revived.
Therefore there should be absolutely no repercussions to me saying that I want to ruffle Saihara's hair and be the big spoon

delete, saihara is for me__ only.

Saihara can be shared, he needs all the love and support he can get

Saihara is public use.

Can he be shared between everyone sexually?