My dad is buying me a Mustang GT for my 21st. I have a Honda Civic SI. I know how to drive stick...

My dad is buying me a Mustang GT for my 21st. I have a Honda Civic SI. I know how to drive stick. I want my mustang to be stick. He wants automatic. How do I convince him to go with the stick? Cars are meant to be fun to drive especially this one. Auto would ruin that for me.

Want this color, but what is the best color in your opinion? Thanks in advance guys.

He's buying the car. he gets to decide.

Quit acting like a spoiled little cunt and be grateful that you're getting a free sports car for you to wrap around a tree

This

Honestly OP? Are you really whining?
>"wahh wahh daddy is buying me a mustang and the V8 version no less but it's in a drivetrain configuration I don't like wahh wahh!"

I honestly hope you hit a concrete barrier within a week of driving it and die

Just have the Si be your touge/track machine and use the stang to pick up chicks.

Tell him manual is cheaper, and it'll be a good lesson in becoming a better driver for you to learn stick.

If it's that big an issue, turn down the car and buy what you want yourself.

please crash it and die.

Stick will potentially be easier to maintain, but in the end he's the one paying for it so be glad for whatever you get. Seriously man a V8 mustang for your 21st? You should be overjoyed no matter what transmission it has.

No wonder mustang drivers are known for crashing. Little ungrateful shits like you who will probably beat them to fuck are on the road with them.

Fuck right off, stop being a little cunt and enjoy the goddamned V8 you pussbag. At very least it should have a sports auto setting with double clutch shifting right?

Honestly, just tell him manual is cheaper and that you want to be able to have complete control over the car, which will make it sound safer. Mustangs are like the first car in recent years I can think of that got a fucking 2 star ANCAP rating here in Aus, so good fucking luck with that crash """""protection""""".

You think that's bad? I know a 17 year old with a 5.0GT

>been working my ass off for years just to hopefully afford one
>user does fuckall and daddy buys him one for free
I hope you total it faggor

You think that's bad? I know a 17 year old with an SL63 AMG

You take the automatic in whatever color they have because you're grateful you're getting anything let alone a brand new v8 muscle car. You can have exactly what you want when you buy it yourself you entitled shit fuck. I drive exactly the car I want because I paid for it. Go fuck yourself.

Just save up and do the fucking conversion later.

Fuck me man, goddamned rich parents. You know what I got for my 18th birthday? $1,000 and I was goddamned ecstatic, it allowed me to finish reaching for my first car, an old as shit diesel Merc 300D.

I wish daddy would buy me a sports car, though I'd probably ask for an MX-5 RF.

>droping several grands in a car for someone who doesn't like it

I would never let my dad blow money on something I wouldn't enjoy.

>your mom is making you food but it has a little turd in it
>stop telling mom to put turds in food
>be happy she is making you food

this.
Why let yourself get a gift and then ruin it by making it something someone doesn't want.

>My dad is buying me a Mustang GT

No matter what, it will always be a

RUSTANG
U
S
T
A
N
G

>My dad is buying me a Mustang GT for my 21st.
>buying me
>me

OP is a spoiled cunt, but if it's going to be his car I don't really see why he shouldn't get the transmission he wants, especially since it'll probably be a little cheaper manual.

5.0 gt is cooler than some faggot yuppie MB

Why does it matter what he wants? He's not the one who will be driving it.

Yeah you're comparing not getting the option you want on a car you're getting as a gift to having shit in your food. Yup totally comparable scenarios, you've made a good point user.

True but the faggot yuppie MB costs an absolute shitton, that's what makes it so bad in comparison

wait for the 2018 GT unless he's getting you a used one.

>Yuppie
>Not sandnig

Mustangs are shit.

Tell him you want a focus rs instead. It only comes manual and you wont die due too the shity drive train in the mustang