What is the Thinkpad of cars?

What is the Thinkpad of cars?

volvo v70 2.5T 20V

Keep in mind:

>brand that was owned by a company known for quality
>sold to the Chinese
>is now offering casual shit to make money while at the same time wavering between quality and somewhat shitty products that are sold to corporate buyers and 20 year old neckbeards who buy them 10 years later and larp as programmers
>panders to the retro fanbase but executes it poorly

t. P51, T40, and X61 owner

Land Rover related

saab

Unironically the Toyota Hilux.

Do you want to hear it?
Because I don't think you want to hear it.

Because it's the Toyota Corolla.
That, or it's the Wrangler.

Wait, someone mixed up my script.
It's the G-Wagen.

Land Cruiser / G Wagen / Volvo 240 Turbo

t. X61, T460p, T420, X220

I hate /g/ for sucking the Lenovo dick so much, Thinkpad isn't the default best choice for a rugged business laptop, in many cases a Dell Latitude or HP EliteBook is better.
That being said probably a Toyota Hilux.

>cheap
>aged relatively well
>lots of parts
>loved by autists
Gotta be the Honda Civic.

>LAND ROVER
>RELIABLE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

miata, unironically

Thinkpad is most aesthetic. /g/ is Apple fanboy tier.

IBM/Lenovo stuff is a pain in the ass to fix compared to almost any Dell laptop too, even Dell's Toughbook line. When I was a laptop tech for an ITAD company everyone preferred working on Dell stuff way more than anything Lenovo/IBM. Sure it looks better, but it's much harder to maintain.

Old Golfs 1.9TDI. Not even kidding.

Any BMW since M10

they are popular because they are cheap when used and the keyboard is great but new they arent too popular and the new ones are kinda shitty.

>tfw no LSs-swapped thinkpad

We are talking about The Thinkpads.
If you argument is "looks better", you are looking at the wrong Thinkpads.
OP probably meant the undestructible boxes that look more-less the same since 1992.
And you don't work on them because they just don't break.

This is the objectively right answer.

What is the thinkpad of thinkpads?

T43

The OG notebook they made.

the correct answer

probably a volvo 240 or some kind

Toyota Land Cruiser.

Great cars of any year, but the older you go, the better they are. Just like with Thinkpads. Rugged good looks, flawless operation that may not be the fastest, or the best, but depending on the distro/mods you do to it, will do everything you need it to.

Both have cult followings with big aftermarket support.

P 7 1
>cheap
>easy to fix
>durable
>autists like them
Match made in heaven desu.

Hmmm I keep buying business laptops and think they're "rugged" products, why do I end up hating everything?

outside of the military this product is pointless because you are doing it wrong in terms of where you have the laptop. Protip, it's not supposed to be where the actual work area is. Alternatively you could buy a $30 case like from pelican

>no mention of getac

Whats the smashed and slammed of cars?

Golf Mk. 4 Variant 1.9 TDI ALH 90 bhp.

The standard go-to car for someone who has a bussines and has to haul stuff around.
Cheap, spacious, incredibily reliable, incredibly low fuel consumption and hugely practical.
There are many small-bussines owners that use the Mk. 4 Golf as their workhorse.

Hardcore /tpg/ over on /g/ say exactly that, by default they recommend sub £120 t430's, but on proper details they'll recommend something good for the money.

but the reason why thinkpads are popular is that a used $200 thinkpad is more powerful than a $200 brand new laptop.

old volvo or civic

Crown Victoria

why does some stupid europoor always post some weird europoor car