The one where we discuss vee ate

Best V8 manual sedan available on the American market, and more importantly, why is the Chevy SS better than all other V8 manual sedans?

*Wagons may enter as well.

But that's not the best manual V8 sedan

also nominating

does it have to be a manual?

Yes

Minus 40 points for auto.

What yall think about the Kia K900?

auto only
also $62k for a Kia. . .

Man, despite not liking that car, I appreciate that kia is trying to break out of the "cheap shit" market.

I drive a offroad-ified mostly farm use '09 sorento and I've seen so many people snicker as soon as they hear "kia", and then get confused when they see a fuckhuge 2+ ton SUV. Kudos to these guys for broadening their demographic

Best sounding v8 coming through

The CTS V, although the 2016 and 2017 are significantly faster than a Chevy SS, cost twice as much. And pre 2016 CTS Vs are ugly.

There's a white SS in my town with mufflers only and it's one of the best sounding things I've heard in a while.

Ladydriven

It has a 415 HP LS3 that you can get to 600 whp with came, a head, and a tune. It is very well priced, has mag ride suspension, and is still practical enough to daily.

>auto only

>wanting a luxury flagship sedan with a stick-shifter
Veeky Forums memed the equivalent of "manuel transmission or it can only be shit" so hard, I think some newfags come here and start believing it as gospel even when the car in question isn't a miata, underpowered shitboxe, or sports car

I just checked on this, can confirm

Manual is more fun.

>newfag
nice projection
A car can be a luxury sedan with a stick shift as proven by the E39 M5.

Also this 600hp beast was available with a manual too.

I thought you burgers only have them in auto

stop defending your shitty kia

I honestly don't know why this board has started aggressively shilling Korean cars. it makes no sense what-so-ever.

paid korean shills obviously

No manual in the CTS-V anymore what the fuck?

>both are Alpha platform cars
>include Manual option in the Camaro but not the CTS-V
>ATS-V has manual but not the CTS-V

Was it really that big of a deal to offer a manual from a cost standpoint? The CTS-V always had a manual and now they just drop it? Fucking average consumers that don't want to learn a skill, literally no fun allowed.

Who is Manuel and how much

you guys jelly you don't get the wagon version

Fuck yeah I'm jelly

Autocrossing today