/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Bloodborne Kart Edition

Came in last place >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

PURGE FILTH

First for atk down

Yurie is cute!

Kek

sup /bbg/. for bosses, are you the kind of person that

>upgrades and levels up as much as he can for the fight, then tanks the boss

>summons others

>purposefully stay underleveled and undergeared, learning the patterns, dodging and getting small hits in

well?

Depends entirely on the boss.
If it's a shit boss that has potential to be a drag, I do the upgrade thing.
If it's a RADICAL boss like Ludwig, I try and stay under levelled.

I always maximize myself before every boss.

On my first playthrough, I make a vow to solo all bosses no matter what. But, after that I summon to to my heart's content. :^)

I just go in without thinking about it
If i die more than ten times or if im tilting/about to tilt i summon others

Are there any trousers that match the grey/silver of the Blindfold Cap?

ALBATROSS YOUR PING IS SHIT.
SHIIIIIIITTTTTT
I CAN'T PARRY A FUCKING THING
im mad

Cutest male character so far desu

I completely gave up on parrying those fucko's while co-op.
Not like they're difficult to just bully with your weapon.

>actually expecting to reliably parry during co-op
user, you know better than this.

>wasn't awake in time to make the new thread
Oh well, this edition is better than what I could have come up with. Morning, /bbg/.

Spam augur
Even if it doesn't parry it bullies everyone really hard

Split damage doesn't really matter in BB, right?

>beat amygdala by spamming ebrietas' augur

yes

the cosmos wheels through me

>NOT A SINGLE THRUST/BLUNT GEM AFTER TWO HOURS FARMING THE WATCHERS

FUCK YOU, MIZIYAKI

Did you remember to pray and leave an offering to the Pthutato before you started?

>people shit talk simon for using a bow instead of a gun
>the bow does loads more damage than any gun except a cannon
>projectile speed is almost the same

blame escanor

I want it to end, Pthutato

>t. Simon Bitchbow

Still haven't picked up any 27.2s except for an attack down one.
Fucking christ I hate RNG so goddamn much. IT'S THE WORST FUCKING GAME MECHANIC EVERY CREATED. WHY. FOR FUCKS SAKE WHO DID THIS
also sorry cheesecake. I rang the wrong bell by accident.

I got two 27.2 dura downs, I just want a fucking blunt/thrust gem

It's fine

Already dead

> 3 27.2%s with great downsides.
>ZERO thrust/blunts.

I'm so incredibly glad I didn't have to farm these.

Cake hereI'm heading to bed after we give it one more attempt, Alba. Surprised we even farmed this long.

Alright it's 3 AM here, I'm going to sleep.
Thanks for all the help, maybe we can do this again this weekend. Bye

Been a pleasure birdo. Thanks for the triangles.

Rest well, hoontah. I'll be doing the same.

hey guys got a ps4 and the game ran so badly that i couldnt even play

got a new one and its better but still dropping frames and not loading textures fully. very hard to play. I went on youtube and could see people playing BB and my god its so beautiful i have no idea what the problem is. The machine also gets very warm and loud to the point where if it were my pc doing that I would be looking for major problems. I will say though that the DualShock4 is AMAZING. i really understand why people like it so much.

absolut vodka is from sweden?
neat

Nighty night man.
Now I have to find something else to do, damn.

Good triangles and friendly rings will come to you but only if you post thanks birb in this thread.
Thanks birb.

thanks birb in this thread.

Thanks birb.

>friendly rings
sir, you forget yourself. shut up.

Slow /bbg/ is the comfiest.

ur gay

I typically am overleveled and overupgraded these days at most points during a playthrough. Not purposefully, but just because at this point I know exactly where everything is and how to get what I need and am skilled enough to do so without trouble or losing echoes. It's hard not to summon for Ludwig because co-oping the Nightmare is so much fun. I should make a point of soloing him more often.

>I will say though that the DualShock4 is AMAZING
Agreed, it's got the wonderful simplicity of the previous dualshocks while actually being pleasant to hold.

Not sure what to tell you about the PS4 other than to make sure the fan isn't covered and to give it plenty of space

I bought a cooling stand for my PS4, and it does a better job of controlling the temperature. The fans aren't loud, either. Thinking of buying a wine cooler or something to put the PS4 in, though. My house is old, and the air doesn't circulate well through certain rooms, so the heat can get pretty bad.

I'll probably get some flak for this but I think the Xbox One controller is better than the DS4 controller. That said, the materials they use for the XB1 controller are garbage because if you drop those things more than once they're as good as useless.

Ahhh

Is anyone spelunking?

you've found yourself a hunter

Hey, this is grumpy character user from a few threads ago, i distanced myself from this game for a few days and now i'm back on making my character for a new run
Again,i'm here for objective critiques,them being much appreciated.

She looks a bit like pic related

Looks like a dude.

I'd say make her chin smaller and less pronounced, same for jaws, and you'll have a real grumpy qt.
Also make her a powderkeg for the love of gods.

I have no idea who that is
Yeah now thatbi think abou it i should widen the cheeks a bit more, maybe change the brow

The brow bone looks super prominent, though that might just be eye shadow.
Try thinner brows and playing around with the angle a bit.

You really should've used a better picture of best girl.

I know you didn't believe me before, but you gotta bring that eye depth down. if it makes everything else weird, you should fix it accordingly

Man i kinda know but i already told you that if i do that it fuck everything else up so i might as well just start over and i really dont feel like doing it
I think it's just the fact that i took a picture and not a screenshot
Im doing that and i feel like it's the right direction,thanks

t. nerd

I wonder if women from the Choir put them in their vagina and butt, haha.

shut up gayboi

Cute.
CUTE!

>2 points leftover
H-help.

END.

i-i think i need a maria version of pic related in my life... id try and make an edit but she's too cute for some shitty edit. if any drawanon sees this, please maybe do this :^) maybe something aobut annexing yharnam or something, i dont knowim a retard

i used to have a whole folder dedicated to her before i reset my laptop, i love her

I was kinda going for a bloodletter build but i can make her use big guns, it could be fun
Also this is what i managed to do

[Ignores your iframes]

poison knives and a cardio around the arena always cheers me up

Hey thats a weird picture of ludwig

>not 15 end

>15 end

>not making your vit, end, and main stat divisible by 5

These are my humble recommendations, please be warned that I like girly waifus on the verge of being kinda anime.

Thanks a bunch,didnt expect you to care so much to actually open paint or whatever to do all this dude i'll keep you updated

Please rate, improve, critizie and help me decide between the three. I'm really not sure about the eye colour + hair colour. Also what are some good proportions for a fragile BL4 female?
This will be my first female character

hmmm on my TV the right and middle one looked more different in terms of facial colour

>Like the knights outfit on my girl
>don't wanna be a cuck though

Middle and right looks like a ozzy fanboy, I'd pick right. Maybe make the jaw smaller?
Use yahrahrherhur set with no hood helmet, or the bucket helmet if you're feeling confederate.

Requesting help of noble cooperators in Lower Pthumerian Lab in Layer 3 and further.

Glyph is: jjph
Password is bbg

Managed this
From the front the head doesnt look that ayylienish

Looks considerably more feminine I gotta say.

the eyes are imo too small and the overall face looks too strong/manly, also the hair and freckles remind me of Lotte's characther so maybe he could give you tips if he's around

one last thing
is there some way of reducing the forehead or something, it looks really wide

My mistake. Layer 4.

Pls halp

srrcing now

Daily reminder that Doll will always be proud of you

>want to make the face less manly
>go to ps4
>both of the faces are gone

Dul

Thanks pal!

no worries!

>Walk into Cursed Watchdog boss fight forgetting that my weapon's at risk and I didn't withdraw any papers or pellets
That was a fun 15 minutes.

the south will rise again, join the league

I'm not good with names, what should I name my BL4 female? She has short bright hair and wears small black glasses.

anyone up for rushing Old Yharnam? pass is bbg

How the fuck do I reliably avoid Amygdala's jump spam?
Don't give me that "just hold still lol" shit, you and I both know that isn't reliable.