Thoughts on the South African Motor scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Africa
>Motors

Lyon ridin' scene is more notable

gottem

>South African
All I could think of is this

They have a motor scene? I thought they were too busy starving to afford cars

>South Africa
>Starving
nigger you are dumb as shit and probably underage

Yeah it's not starving, but we should probably acknowledge the extremely high level of violent crime, especially against whites these days. It's not a nice place to live by any stretch of the imagination, regardless of whatever panoramic photoshopped aerial image you want to post.

SA has more murders per day than America, despite having 1/6th the population.

Also, does anyone think the absolute state of SA is related to the number of blacks? Could blacks be responsible for the higher crime rate? Is this possible?

You're forgetting
>american education
All they ever told us about South Africa was apartheid and that's it.

I just thought that District 9 was a good movie.
Aside from that, I do not have information about the murder and crime statistics of SA.
From what I can tell through history classes, black people are known to kick whiteys out and be left starving.

Looks like Cyrus from TPB.

This is all you have to know about SA

[BANANA BRAIN INTENSIFIES]

>Could blacks be responsible for higher crime rate? Is this possible?
This question is a joke right?

Those wheels lol

Vanilla Ice lives!

Batman tier flamethrowers installed on all cars due to insane crime and lack of police

>[urge to mass murder intensifies]

It's Die Antwoord

I really dig the 333i only you motherfuckers got

Read my mind

What's so special about it

It's shit. Die Antwoord is like the original Death Grips - horribly shitty edgelord music that hipster faggots love because it's so intolerable to anyone with good taste.

>>What's so special about it
>210 ever built
>Rarer than a e30m3
>3.3 liter straight six torquey goodness
You tell me nigga

>looking at demographic breakdown maps
>notice that areas with a high concentration of blacks also have a higher crime rate
>including rape, burglary, robbery, murder, and assault
>this is true for America, Canada, Australia, Africa, and virtually every European country

G-guys? Am I on to something here? D-does anyone know about this?

why the fuck would they only sell that in a nog-infested wasteland like South Africa? Seems like a waste of a perfectly good vehicle.

There was some saloon car racing thing going on there back then, and it was basically a homologation thing

Fun fact, they also got the xr8 Sierra for the same purpose which was basically a standard Sierra with ferd's 302

I didn't even know a Sierra existed until your post. In Canada we only have the GMC Sierra, and it's just a depressingly low-quality truck.

You seriously haven't heard about the legendary Sierra?
One of my favorite Fords ever made. Even you Yanks got a taste of it (merkur xr4ti)

All BMW cars in South Africa have the flamethrower as an option. BMW also offer the bulletproof cars as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg

>dat rayyysism facts
you racist cracka

South African here, the car scene is literally infested with Citi golfs, you may as well ask what the golf scene is like in South Africa. Stancefags and 2l engine swaps in golfs is about the epitome of car culture here. Although on a positive note you can pretty much speed wherever you want to, and cops can be pretty lax or easily bribed with a R50 (like fucking 4$), fines aren't ever too hectic (if you're white ie you have any form of income), and there's tonnes of twisty mountain roads in the cape. Also crime ain't too bad in the cape either, just avoid city centre and any non white areas and you're safe

Also this is total bullshit. I can guarantee you there are no flame throwers on any BMW unless you fit one yourself, which would also be illegal

To deny that the vast majority of blacks live in poverty and are most likely starving is fucking ridiculous. I live in a middle class white neighbourhood and less than 10km away are gigantic shanty towns. South Africa has a huge wealth gap, but aside from literal shacks there are also extremely wealthy areas, all surrounded by some pretty dope scenery, I drive through the 30kms of scenic wine routes daily to get to uni

>/pol

Stay in your shitty containment zone.

>I can guarantee you there are no flame throwers on any BMW unless you fit one yourself, which would also be illegal
Killing niggers is illegal in SA? I heard that South African genocide is real.

I was so close to buying one of these but I went for a e46 with less kilometres

You done goofed. They're an excellent investment