pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/files/file/4177-vivis-cockcage/
stuyk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12778/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19272/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19857/?
loverslab.com/topic/65010-bride-suit-with-low-gravity-skirt-physics-real-high-heels-and-breast-physics/
loverslab.com/topic/65136-cbbe-real-high-heel-frenchmaid-with-low-damping-physics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LUG BEGIN

2nd for Robogirls the best!

>mfw new thread

Robots cant be best when they're inferior to humans. ;')

Try removing it in the CK and placing it with Conquest

Degenerate.

which mod are you interested in?

I have done nothing but tell you the truth.

Also fucked up. Removed the workshop from the esp and instead placed down a Conquest campsite. Same issue. I'm assuming it's my modlist causing the problem at this point.

>8 perception

Why invest so much in the worst SPECIAL in the game?

Have you ever tried it in another interior cell?

loverslab.com/files/file/4177-vivis-cockcage/
FO4 port when?

So as someone suggested many threads back, on how to possible save my FNV save and installation, and said I should get Merge Plugins standalone. So I did, and I've been toying around, and it's been a helpful tool, especially for seeing what exactly errors are, in a nice form. I hit a bump though - I'm trying to build the damn thing but it's all greyed out. I've done check for errors, and even resolve errors. That's done, but it still refuses to let me build. What gives? Please, someone have it in your mercy and give a babby some help.

>there was no romance path for Vulpes

Still hurts.

>download an armor rip from GUN
>does not have bodyslide
>can only be spawned by console

And these guys think they are special? Looks more like dudes who can rip shit from games trying to get E-celeb points in a site where rips without consent are allowed

VALIDATE MY ABILITY TO FOLLOW TUTORIALS
PLEASE, I NEED THE ATTENTION

Reminder to ignore GUN shills on sight.

>implying shit like that doesnt happen on Nexus or LL

And yeah, its infuriating.

do people really like anamorphic lens flare?

Workshops everywhere else works. Looks like something got fucked up or delete in the process of fixing up The Switchboard. Given that removing the workshop does nothing, I'm going to go ahead and say it's not that and it's beyond my current ability to fix.

Fantastic.

I found a CK settlement tutorial, but it's pretty lengthy.

I woulda ask for the file and try it myself but I'm too tired to even open my game rn

stuyk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32

I appreciate the help. This little project has gotten wildly overgrown from what I wanted in the first place. I'm going to keep the esp around in case I ever want to work my way through a tutorial to fix things, but I think I'm going to see about starting fresh and going nowhere near the settlement system after I remove the debris I originally planned on.

Is there a way to get the CK to work on a pirated copy?

Someone send help, I have Jezebel with me and she is stuck as shit on that ramp. I tried fast traveling, dismissing her, but nothing works. Anyone have a solution?
She's too good a girl to leave at the train car.

>doubled the detection- and agression-range of enemies
>quadrupled the damage enemies are dealing
>downloaded a mod that adds enemy patrols that wander the areas

Holy shit i just tried to get from Diamond City to Goodneighbour and it was an intense battle all the way with Gunners sniping at me from the rooftops and overpasses, Raiders and Super Mutants spotting and agressing me (or each other) from down a block and Brotherhood squads dropping out of the Sky.
FO4 is a garbage RPG but i think i finally found the combination of Mods to make it into an enjoyable shooter at least.

All i'm really missing is some Combat AI improvements to make enemies a bit smarter.Any recommendations?

its called download the ck

they literally do not check or care

>keeping her alive
user, I...

Just moveto player or disable/enable console commands?

Arbitration?

I donwloaded it but it keeps crashing on startup talking about missing files which aren't actually missing when i look at the files. Maybe it's just something on my end then.

Alright so that worked, but now she is stuck on perma stand still. When I talk to her I get the follow command, but she never does it. Also doesn't move when I tell her to move to a spot from a distance. I may have to take a half an hour and slowly move her back to Sanctuary with moveto player, but that sounds lame.
Get out of here, Robofuckers unite!

yeah thats what happens when their ck doesn't match the version of the game you have

See my problem isn't with that stuff, its that between all the settlement crafting stuff its impossible to make item crafting feel balanced. I just want re-balanced items and some of the silliness removed so I can play STALKER Shadow of Boston

>those GUN outfits
>battler hairstyle
>dirty skin
>readhead
>googles on the forehead
>tattoos

I salute your patrician taste ^__^7

WHAT MODS LET ME RAPE AT GUNPOINT

So I'm trying to convert an outfit in outfit studio, but when I import it, it hovers way above the CBBE body it automatically generates. What do?

move it down

like how?

Oh fuck, that must be it, i actually didn't think of that.
Anybody know any sources to get older version of the FO4 CK somewhere?

with the move tool

Alright so getting her back to Sanctuary was a lot faster then I thought, and I fixed it by disabling the mod for her, loading up the game, saving, then enabling the mod. Weird that it got hardstuck on a simple little ramp, will have to watch out for that in the future.

should I move the body up or the outfit down?

outfit down

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12778/?
This degeneracy is the worst!1 Robofuckers, unite!

Somebody, anybody, please help

Found out how to force the merge, maybe this will do it. Wish me luck lads.

What's the best gasmask armor mod for half gasmasks/rebreathers?

I like the Rebel mask but GUN also has the Ulysses rebreather from FNV ported to FO4 if thats more your thing.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19272/?

>The Mercenary - Pack by L0rd0fWar
This whole set of stuff is just my kind of thing. Perfect

I saw this one and it's not quite what I was looking for. More like what the other reply posted in pic

Spent the last couple of hours making a ramshackle church for Vault-Tec Rev to prepare peoples souls for the future.
Please rate but don't hate.

Niceee, i dig it.
We need some wedding gowns and tuxedos for a proper weddings.

>tfw i cant build anything serious without my OCD kicking in and scraping everthing and starting from scratch..

That was mostly why it took me so long, originally I tried doing a proper church like you find throughout the game with this:
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19857/? but unfortunately the snapping points for it are just awful, for example walls will snap to the middle of the sets provided floor pieces but not the edges and the whole tower is a mess with a foundation that doesn't match any of the other floor tiles in the set.

if that doesn't work, try adding the esps into a new merge. that's how I worked around that issue when trying to merge FO4 esps.

Wedding gowns and tuxedos both do exist

loverslab.com/topic/65010-bride-suit-with-low-gravity-skirt-physics-real-high-heels-and-breast-physics/

>tfw 202 plugins
>tfw already merged a bunch and keep finding new mods

>spend more time finding mods than playing

help

Ah yes, the Bethesda experience.

Fuck the gown, what is tha Maid outift ??

So its normal way of "playing" Bethesda games..

>spend hours building a nice place to relax and have some fun
>set up a cool bar, invite all my friends to the great big openning
>it's even going to be a cake, gonna be epic
>the time comes
>and goes

>been here for three hours now
>it's just me and the barman
>noone came to my party

It's a full time job keeping a messy raider like Cait's house clean and tidy!

loverslab.com/topic/65136-cbbe-real-high-heel-frenchmaid-with-low-damping-physics/

I'll come to your party if im welcome..

Damn nigga, that is some good shit.

All that effort and you still couldn't make a halfway decent milf. Sad.

neither could you, though?

>you will never wander the wasteland and find a tribe where all the women have huge anime tiddies
it is a world of chestlets

Daily reminder that Bethesda is soo inept that you need to have a mod for NPC with randomized bodies.

>huge anime tiddies
fucking gross, desu

No luck still. It refuses to merge them, even with ignore errors on. Should I change the merge settings, say maybe uncheck Copy General Assets, or check Handle Self References?

Holy shit you actually did it.
You are my hero senpai, get yourself a rebar club and make sure to keep me posted.

That SS reminds me of Heather from VtM:B a lil bit.

I never played much of F4 even though i bought the game and season pass.

I just heard Far Harbor is lovecraftian inspired though so im interested in at least playing that. Is it any good?

Not in the slightest.

better than the base game
that being said the base game isn't that great

Reposting from other thread, but Ella Fitzgerald's voice is so goddamn cute, why does she have to be ugly

Why dont we have a cool website with useful guides and links like TESgen?

Ha you just gave me an idea :
My next SS will look like Jeanette Voerman...

laziness/infighting

Anyone bother building Oberland station up? I'd love to see your versions of that settlement, it's kind of hard to properly build in the uneven, shitty area they give. Gonna need a lot of cement to even out the ground, I wager. So far for mine, I just scapped the shitty rusty fence and put in a basic wire one that goes around the entire tato farm, and I used a ramp stair from the scaffolding building set to lead over the fence on the side where the tracks lead over that bridge, and it leads to smallish house on stilts made of those train cars, with wooden balconies leading out towards the bridge and also towards the Charles, with the skyline in view.

I'd post a screenshot, but I don't have one on hand, and don't have access to the ability to take one at the moment.

That looks pretty good, user. I wish I had the vision for building stuff in FO4, I only make it harder on myself by the fact I refuse to up my charisma for Local Leader, so each settlement has it's own isolated supply to build with. I even found a mod that makes crafting stations no longer dependent on local leader, since that doesn't even really make sense to me that they would be.

Got any other buildings you'd care to share?

FO4 just isn't worth that kind of effort.

Autism.
Look how easy it is to make TESgen sperg out.

Not many "essential" or large mods.
Not many good character creation tools.
Not many good overhauls.
Barely any finished "DLC" mods.
The lore is comparatively simple.
Barely any good ENBs.

I still Fallout > TES but it's just not worth a full website.

So Far Harbor isn't worth a reinstall and look? Whats bad about it and how long is it?

I could go for a couple hours long spooky campaign.

Someone was posting a bar they did there just yesterday. Check back a thread or two

>bad story
>it's more fallout 4

>Not many "essential" or large mods.
Homemaker, Modern Firearms, Sim Settlements, CBBE, Start Me Up, Full Dialogue Interface, AWKCR, Armorsmith extended, Survival Options, Pip Boy Flashlight, Locksmith, Move Thtat Workbench - all essential mod.

But you are kind of right.

It's not spooky user.
But it's pretty good, if you liked Fallout 4 in the first place.

It's not aweful and you might enjoy it, but the overarching plot feels like a rehash of Point Lookout, it's got a quest that is just a reskinned Autumn Leaves but it's still probably better than the base game when it comes to roleplaying

you are like a little baby

watch this

It's fine user, there are a few vocal people who constantly shitpost about fo4 being bad.

Play it and decide.

It's the best Fallout 4 content but it's not a horror experience. The Lovecraftian influences are in the fact that it's set on a foggy Maine island and things are pretty grim there, it doesn't have ancient evils and shit.

Worth noting that even though the fog plotline is hyped as fuck, they go nowhere with it

So don't bother being disappointed by it

Alright well im gonna give far harbor a go.

It's more just about the effort of modding the game to fuck before i start and remembering what every mod does.

post lists

>Worth noting that even though the fog plotline is hyped as fuck, they go nowhere with it
WAT
I admit it's been a while since I played Far Harbor, but the fog always seemed to be just a background element to make the island feel like more than just another chunk of Commonwealth.

Yeah should've said comparatively there. In Skyrim alone just for what's generally considered "essential" you've got:

USLEEP, DynDoLOD and billboards, SFO, Verdant, Cloaks, Enhanced Camera, Extended UI, iHUD, Immersive Patrols, Community Uncapper, SMIM, Dynamic Vampire Appearance, Jaxonz Named Saves, Guard Dialogue Overhaul, DSR

Off the top of my head. Oblivion's got roughly the same size for "essential" mods and then an incredibly hard-to-setup overhauls full of incompatibilities and Morrowind's modding community is roughly the same as New Vegas's.

New vegas has a fuckton of mods, could definitely use a guide for that to make replays easier desu.

Every time i want to replay new vegas on a whim i know theres at least 5-10 hours of research into mods.

Yeah I agree, I know Morrowind's mods got to the point that some fucks made MGSO which is just an automatic installer for most of the good mods.

Going over the ass-end of the Nexus to find some amazing hidden gem are some of my fondest memories of New Vegas desu