I've never driven a luxury car

I've never driven a luxury car.

what do luxury cars have that make them "luxurious"?

I'm guessing for example that Lexus car models are just upscale versions of the Toyota range? what would the upscale features be in comparison?

leather interior
infotainment
massage seats
heated everything
all kinds of assists

basically everythinhg you ahve to pay for

materials and gimmicks

is it true that non-Europeans consider any European car brand to be a luxury car?

>I'm guessing for example that Lexus car models are just upscale versions of the Toyota range?

Only the ES series, those are literally fancier camrys.

Everything else is a straight improvement.

>Better engines, more power
>Better suspension
>Nice leather interiors and features, etc

this honestly, it all breaks the instant the warranty ends too

lmao what
i can't think of a single brand that is not european that would be considered as luxury in europe

yup, it baffles me as an european how Americans actually consider Lexus a luxury brand

Can you read?

It's pretty much true in the US.

Superior seating comfort. Superior suspension softness. Superior noise insulation. These are the main differences. Subtle, but always sufficient engine power. Also more creature comfort features, including heated and ventilated seats, seat massage, multizone air conditioning and elaborate high end audio systems. And generally a higher material quality and assembly quality.

can you?

Because lexus sells cars that dont come in a toyoya badge

Go take a rid in a new S class to understand. No your friend's clapped out 3 series isn't a luxury car

FOUND
IN
AOAD
TEAD

*German brands

In reality the entry-level models are nothing but overpriced shitboxes.

can?

The new Lexus LS will btfo every other "luxury" brand

yeah pretty much it's like that here in australia

if anything more so see fully sick Habibi types in euro cars and stuff these days.

I don't deal with too many rich white people but friends have told me the real rich white people have moved on from German cars because they see them as tacky arab people trying to look rich cars

don't really know what these white people drive though

with that tacky ass interior? suure.

>thinking that, that, looks tacky
sure jan

Habbib is always in a base model though, usually a base model E39 or E46 lately.

Rich white people do still drive German cars, mostly BMW and Mercedes but Tesla also has a pretty big influence since it's different to the norm.

I heard that euro cars are stupidly overpriced in kangaroo land

How is a Lexus any less luxurious than a Mercedes?

>literally fancier camrys
You mean fancier Avalons