├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Gurhal Collection 3 (until 6/14)
├ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)
├ Fresh School Days (until 6/21)
└ Frame Arms Replica (until 7/5)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KXTI2RP88uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NERFS

W-will bouncer be good now?

RIP bows.

youtu.be/KXTI2RP88uw
H E R O TO IMASU
HAI-
HERO...DESU!

I'm gonna be a hero
\( 'ω')/ウオオオオオオオオアアアアアアーーーーーーッ!

the 14* db got overshadowed by all the Hero news and class "balances"

Not that I'll get one but its still sounds like a pretty interesting 14* compared to the other weapons

Is this game worth returning to yet?

>TALIS GETS PA WITH HERO
>WAND GETS JACK SHIT
LMAO@URLIFE

What does it do?

Did they clarify whether you needed to have 3 75 classes on one character? Or is just having the titles enough to unlock hero?

With a bunch of shit getting nerfed, Bouncer will look a little better with its meager buffs.
Will always be under FI in DPS though. People will just have to understand that.

Titles.

Now it seems like everything will be.

Where do you get the Coat Edge weapon camo from?

You finish your Izane set yet, son?

Is the happy catface back yet

Random drop from anything in the LQ, if I'm not mistaken

quick question, does it even matter what 13* takt i get? im not 100% clear on what a difference they make

How am I supposed to level up now that the level up quest is gone?

I'm pondering if my HERO set should be on izane or astra, personally.

>Fighter is already shit, so it didn't get nerfed

OK! NEXT TOPIC

Is that a no then?

There aren't many (of any rarity really). A few of them have weapon potentials of varying usefulness. Zeinesis is probably what you should be aiming for right now.

So what should I be going for as my first 13* now? I'd go for Aura but you can't get those until august

>backhand smash getting buffed
Who ready for FI master race?

>Compound Technic: 2 minute recast
>Chain Finish is now main class only.
>Marron Strike: Power nerf at the second stage.

Me!

You're going to meme on us no matter how we answer

>You can't get those until August
Goronzoran ones are probably an issue but Falz Angel, Dio Hunar, and Gal Gryphon should doable from from upcoming Episode 2 and 3 LQs. Not sure about the Big Varder one, but Tunnels SHAQ doesn't have any randomness to the boss so there's that at least.

>Falz Angel, Dio Hunar, and Gal Gryphon should doable from from upcoming Episode 2 and 3 LQs
Those are only going to be around for a week though, not enough to finish the file 6 times.

real hero reqs 80 all class's +35 all weapon types 120 pet s rank solo pd beat phaleg

star gems my lad

Nothing. You're just experiencing the classic PSO2 way of telling new players to get fucked. I'd advise quitting.

>while that would be great it's very likely just going to be a buff to moment gale and it'll still be a shit pa
>it's a gran wave buff
You motherfucker I fucking hate you

I don't know about Chain Finish nerf

I mean don't get me wrong the bullshit cheese strats needed to be removed but this basically erases GU as a sub completely, right? I guess it was never great for that to begin with outside of aforementioned bullshit cheese, but still

Why not just buy an account that already has the weapons at 8s +35?

You're really expecting me to have enough SG to reset a file 5 times when I'm so new that don't even have my first 13* yet?

You only need to reset the file 3 times, 180 SGs is easily obtainable just by doing PvP if nothing else between now and the end of week 2

Meant for

The LQs rotated daily, so you'd have to wait up to five days (depending on the target) for the quest to come back and continue without SG resets

With these you can get three in in the span of a week (putting aside the enemies that are ignored outright)

It's sort of BS either way?

This isn't even factoring in how fucking random some of the bosses in the LUQs are

Like you can go several runs without ever even seeing a Dio Hunar or Big Varda in the quests they're supposed to show up in

>no 12 unit trading announced
you know going 40+ runs for a single izane is borderline torture

>EP3 a PP unit set was the meme set
>Late EP4 an HP unit set is the meme set
Can't wait for a DEX meme set be everyone's go-to in the latter half of EP5

unless HERO has a general dex > attack conversion skill, that's not going to happen.

I mean
Don't you remember when stacking HP was a joke only tank spec people did?

>implying the people who stack HP using izane keep their HP high
what is LB for $500

Who did they have to nerf Marron after making chain trigger main class only? The whole gimmick was summoner using chain trigger.

The only class that now specs for HP is Fi because they can no longer dodge every single fucking attack ingame.
I've never played with anyone else remotely good who dumps HP on other classes with the exception of using an izane piece or two on Force

Su can still hit top of the parser, even without Gu sub

Gotta nerf marons to make sure my FI class always gets top :^)

>had nothing else to do other than LUQs since not at the level cap yet and had to get auras since they're the most accessible 13*s
>Sega takes away LUQs
What am I even supposed to do now? Even if I did VHAQs to get to 75/75 I'd still have no decent way of getting into expert blocks.

high enough

Revos aren't that hard to get m8

The most accessible 13* are Revolutio and Neo-Japanese set by a fairly wide margin

Aura is down a few notches mainly because of

I still feel fucking cheated because I had my auras at around +33 already. Also Revos are kind of awful.

How fast can you get a revo? Does it actually require doing AQs? Because that'd be annoying

>revolucio is a bad entry-level 13*
>I don't want to work for my gear
sasuga /pso2g/

user, dps doesn't matter. No parsers allowed. Sega said so.

It's not the work involved that'd annoy me, it's having to find a group for content nobody does anymore.
Auras I could work on while doing active content that I was already doing anyway for XP and badges.

There's no reason to rush into expert blocks anyway, you're not finishing a Deus weapon if you're only starting now. Might as well just wait until ep 5 releases.

Are you doing the driving rain seasonal? I frequently get 34 grind cap fornis drops and that file is easy to compete.

What are you talking about? the SHAQ part of the file is literally run to the end and kill the boss 4 or 5 times; you can do it and the red weapon solo quite easily

Not him but unlike other weaps i only need one copy of the tact right? Also collection files if it's expired can i still keep and complete them slowly? Assuming it's a general type requirement like kill mobs at lvl 80+ which can be done anytime anywhere.

There is a chance that those steampunk 10* will pop out of a red container on SH or XH but, you know, RNG

Plus I think the individual weapons are limited to red containers from certain areas

Their reasoning was "other classes get more use off chain than Gu itself"

Sure but there's only 3 fornis files, and one of them is a gunslash, that's not helping me get into expert

You only really need one, yeah. You could go for more if you really want to just have a nice +35 at the end but that's just to satisfy your OCD, I guess?

Expired collection files can still be completed. Be aware of something though: this does not apply to Zeinesis at all because Deus Esca is pretty much permanent, but certain seasonal collections might also require you to complete the objectives in their specific seasonal quests and nowhere else, and these typically are removed from the schedule on the same day they expire. You'll need to use some EQ triggers if you want to complete those beyond their expiration date.

Like if you were hanging on to a Fornis Orgend CF from Xmas 2016 and the 12* Jet Boots gauge wasn't full, the only way you'll finish that is if you find someone who has Xmas EQ triggers

However if the "required quest" one is completed and the other things are just random shit you can do anywhere you could still finish it without the EQ

>you have to level either ranger or gunner or braver to unlock hero
Literally the only classes I didn't level. Fuck this game, I am out.

The class will probably be powerful, but not absurdly so. I'm sure you can keep on going with what you've been doing and just add Hero as the fourth class you didn't level.

At the very least you shouldn't be surprised that an "expert" class that can use TMGs would require some experience with either ranged class. How they assigned Braver and Bouncer are a little odd though I'll give people that.

How long have you been playing, bro?

Since the release.

Have you been playing for most of EP3 and 4? I swear I got most of my classes to 75 just by dumping the shitload of EXP tickets the game started handing out like candy into them

So you be sayin'
*coughs rice*
we wuz knights?

Would it be worth trying to get started on a Zeinesis now, or am I too late to the party?

They're up until Nov 1
I don't think we've even hit the halfway point for them

Yeah, but I barely ever see Deus EQs anymore.

There's like, a dozen this week
A lot of days (today included) have two
The PSO2 Station boosted one is literally in an hour

There will also probably be triggers in like two or three months

Is it worth going for the arena potential on Revos?

Assuming you dont miss a majority of the scheduled EQs and you make sure you have 250 rdr boost all the time, you can still catch up, user.

I'm in a EU timezone so I do kinda miss most of them.

How common are ray units in the limited quest?

Does it matter?
Unless you run something else with anga they're the only place to get them

Everybody knows that's HUman is best.

It's better than the regular potential, I think. Doesn't reset on changing areas.

How do I participate in VHAQ urban exit bursts as a non ranged class?

Seem to be about as common (more?) than they were in Ult Amd

They definitely drop in the LQ, I don't know why you're bringing up Anga.

Just wondering whether there's even any point in trying to farm them here, or if it's like 1 drop every 100-200 runs.

Do we know if the next few LQs drop them as well, or if it's just this one?

Deumans would be better if we had options to turn off that infernal Heterochromia/more horn options.
I'd rather use two horns for a guy and not in the forehead region.

best mag for hero.

post yfw Hero can't do ult amd, base VR, mother, or deus esca because they have no subclass

I call bullshit on this. 2600 tickets are needed to get just one class from 1 to 75. No one got that many.

won't know until we get specific numbers and scaling info instead of just broad overviews of their abilities

Because if he wants them it doesn't matter how common they are and he should farm LQ anyways, as ray units will only drop elsewhere in places with level 80 Anga

pure dex.

I was also changing classes after mob EQs and dumping COs into them too I guess

I know I definitely didn't actually play every class to 75 and they all hit 75 at some point

I suppose I got from 1 to 30 or 40 or so that way I guess? Back when the +5 SP COs were on that first reverse bingo?

So yes, technically, it wasn't tickets the entire way, but it was still a significant contribution

As a new player, should I try to rush to the level cap ASAP? Is there anything important I'd be missing out on if I took my time?

A few quests require both your main class and subclass to be level 75. One sort of optional quest at the moment requires 80/80.

Get your main and sub to 75 at least, don't worry too much about 80 right now.

Just get the wand or bow. You will need them anyway for phrase weak.