SINoALICE General - /maint/

Also known as /sing/ edition

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKI
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/リセマラ当たりランキング

>OTHER USEFUL LINKS
>>Japanese gacha tier list
altema.jp/sinoalice/risemararanking
>>Partial English translations for weapons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a5Milk1vnUi6HkFhpdITBCQVuwpKtrjwmZ46zYGz-5U/edit#gid=1295065249
>>Partial English translations for menus
imgur.com/a/kBVkd

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/JETNA6U7

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/charikuso/status/873057308804210688
altema.jp/sinoalice/tachimawari-2207
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post me some fanart, or just some character pictures.

ded gaem

So who has everyone been leveling up?

>not posting the smaller one

I just woke up, is the game still dead?

Yes

Here's some Sino Alice for you user, now go back to sleep

twitter.com/charikuso/status/873057308804210688

Pokelabo's track record is pretty bad.

Good enough. All jobs are pretty much the same outside of their own story, there is some slight different but it isn't a huge deal.
You have (ジョブ) which upgrades that job to be stronger within their own story for the most part. It varies between jobs/rarity of the job 10% for free/story, 20% for S gacha, and 30% for SS gacha for the first one while the second and third are 10%. There is also another one at the job lv2 upgrade that gives +10% for them even outside of their story but that seems to be the same across all characters so it doesn't matter.
Next there is (共通) which gives common stat boosts. These stat boost upgrades are applies to all jobs and all characters regardless of who learned it when you get it. So you're going to want to end up maxing all of the jobs you get for the global stat boosts at some point anyways. The boosts themselves aren't that huge by themselves but they really do start to add up even more so when all your weapons are maxed it'll help give that extra bit of edge.

Since Gretel is a buffer xhe will be extremely useful as per usual. It isn't a huge deal as you can always use a different buffer and it'll be more or less the same outside of xis own stories. xhe is the only real buffer right now so if you want to do it from the get go that's fine as well plus you get 2~3 free SS items that xhe can make use of. I mean xis weapon is also pretty good so having that itself is worth it. While you specialize in musical instruments (Buff atk/def), especially in xer area, you can also make use of staves (healing), Books (debuff atk/def), and orbs (magic attack) so you aren't completely limited to only using buffs although that is your specialty.

Shit combat CPU doing most of it.
Clicking weapons over and over for "attacks"
Art is great.
Shit gacha.
SE incompetence.

4/10 I give it 2 months max.

The issue with this game is that it's the first one people actually wanted to play and they didn't expect that.

Gretel, in the scant few moments I got to use her.

She hits like a noodle though.

They expected it to be a short term whale bait while players wanted a gbf/fgo competitor.

IT'S UP!!

Yoko is going to Mexico soon you know.

I wonder what sort of udon he would eat over there.

is Cindy good? I really dig her design

I think every player wants all the mobages to be a gbf/fgo competitor. Who wouldn't want the mobage they're playing to not just be a cash grab, except greedy companies.

I don't know about the case of sinoalice though, sqx don't like yoko and sinoalice was a low end budget title that sqx just thrown out to see if it'll stick.

the only reason people cared about this because of YT and coming off Nier success, Pretty sure Japs loved Nier or at least 2B so it got a little hype.

Would be funny if pokelabo finally fixed all the server issue but the playerbase just die off in a week.

Yoko Taro is the next hip things

Apparently a strong damage dealer, definitely not bad (so far, because who knows what happens in a month).

>Spend money expanding servers
>Everyone quits and not enough people whales to cover costs
>Lose a ton of money

>PHP on Apache for game backend

Well at least they're using messagepack for passing data around.

Good riddance

Yoko Taro isn't a big pull for me personally I just like cute girls, fairy tails and mobile games.

more people will quit if they don't keep a working server right on the start though.

in the end, even if they lose players, they will lose much more less than with this fiasco.

much less*

when people realize the gameplay is boring as f this game will die real fast.

ded geemu

I doubt the maintenance will have any real effect on the playerbase. The people who want to play it will keep trying or take a break and come back. If anything the issues will bring them more publicity and once the Nier collab comes around there will be a big spike in players I bet when people remember that this game exists.

It's not like any other mobage like granblue or F/GO have awesome gameplay either, you're talking about mobage here.

Granblue is interactive enough, This is controlling one and letting CPU do the rest.

anyone has the link for the ost when you're rolliing? The carnival like bgm one.

From the last thread

Kusoge

Granblue at the start involves hitting the auto button and going afk, it's literally the same.

>judging mobage gameplay by doing the tutorial

>implying the servers won't implode all over again and you get another 3 days of maintenance when the Nier collab releases.

Perfectly valid. If it's shit in the tutorial, it's reasonable to believe it will be shit after the tutorial.

What game had a fun tutorial?

Does this game still have maintenance problems? It's been days...

Where did I imply that? That is more than likely to happen.

Nah dude everyone's playing, that's why the thread is so slow.

Granbleu

>Please understand

someone translate the twitter stuff they just posted

No it didn't.

It says they acknowledge snow white is my canon wife.

Just? The one 8 hours ago?

>maintenance
Are you not entertained with gameplay ?

Something along the lines of

>Maintenance will continue on to June 11th midday. Many of the issues have been identified according to the tweet.

Absolutely dead kusoge.

Please understandu

>Having to possibly wait till tomorrow morning

why does this general even exist?

shitting on /mbgg/ is enough for this dying game

They did say the same thing last time and the servers went back up earlier than expected. So there's some hope

Autists in mbgg screaming for SINoALICE to have its own general every other post. Going to love it when it has to move back in.

So have people figured out which are the best characters to roll? Initially people were saying Alice was the best but then people were saying Alice was bad because she was a terrible Cleric and Cinderella had the best Weapon but then people saying that Jobs didn't matter and only the Weapons did and that Alice actually was a good Cleric. Which is it in reality?

Jobs unlock passives as you level them which affects your entire account, apparently so the more jobs you have to level, the better stats everything on your account with have in time. Character weapons still have better stats than regular SS weapons. Jobs/characters don't have individual stat growths. From what I understood it meant that while Cinderella Breaker has better Attack passives than Alice breaker, once you unlock the passives they become available to Alice Breaker and vice versa so eventually all breakers are the same etc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Intruding on an existing community isn't fun

Please just move back in now. Generals without games should not exist.

>once you unlock the passives they become available to Alice Breaker and vice versa so eventually all breakers are the same etc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
That sounds wrong, but I didn't look enough. I assumed that every buff only applied to that particular job and character.

There might be an account wide bonus for maxing out jobs, but that's different.

2 or 3 faggots shit posting the thread to death caused another 2 or 3 autists to have a fit and create a thread for us. The rest is just us not wanting to deal with it and coming over here.

Anyone have the updated time block of playable game vs maintenance?

Remeber the hype guys

Thank you. Sounds like as long as it is an Weapon+Job roll then you are good be it Cindy, Alice or Gretel. Would settling for a Kaguya or Pino be worth it? Or are the SSR Weapons THAT good that it's them or nothing?

It's all up in the air. Cinderella was said to be best because of how trivial the earlier chapters were if you mashed attack, but people are already hitting walls and we don't know what the best way is to get past them. Cinderella herself could still be top tier because of how much defense her job skills add on. or buffs could be more important.
Even the JP wiki updated their(still not very meaningful)scores for Alice and Gretel's SSes after a while.

I haven't tested it yet but I seriously doubt they affect your whole account. Probably just your battle team for your current match.

Who the fuck knows? At this point all we know is that having more jobs is good. Nobody has a clue if having 1 good SSR with a bunch of shit R weapons is better than having a bunch of SR weapons to put in your pool. Each job has a "Best weapon" like Breaker is Swords so I have no idea if its more beneficial to go for a pool of "Best weapons" or not. Elemental advantage is important, though, clearly.

Stop lying.

I was able to play in morning, and with Cinder + gachi sword, you can pulls without bothering first tow "chapters" of her story line, third chapter - you need organized your weapons and choose more suitable weakness wise.

Shoo shoo SEA monkey

Thanks

Everything up until 3-10 is completely trivial with any character. What matters is everything after it.

But if chapter 4 is just the same for every character, then maybe the idea is that you have to get everyone to the wall before you have enough XP shit to get over it.

>already finished starter dash campaign
>urge to reroll when the servers come back up
I feel like I can do better than job+2s

Lmao who cares dude, this game is deader than dead.

It's not wrong, there are two kinds of job skills.

Common Skills (共通) that apply to all characters regardless of job. So unlocking +100 HP on Breaker Alice will give that bonus to all characters.

Jobs Skills (ジョブ) that only apply if the job is equipped. So unlocking +10% ATK on Breaker Alice will give that bonus to all Breakers.

That's why you want to roll as many of one job as possible and if possible uncap them with arcana for more passives.

At this point I don't care what's good or not because there's so much misinformation going around and no can play to correct it or confirm/deny. I just want to have a Cleric Alice account so I have more chances to play as Alice because she is my favorite design.

Can you give me a link to anything that confirms it's not in battle only? Because just going off those descriptions it could easily just apply to your team per match.

This lines up with my experience so far so I'm pretty sure it's correct. I just don't know how the job skills that aren't just simple stat ups work.

From the wiki:
>アリスエリアで刀剣10%UP
Is that supposed to mean in Alice's area 10% sword up? So other characters of the same job gain a boost if an Alice is in the party?

Not that user can see the stats of your characters in the menu. I upgraded Breaker Cinderella to 3 for +100 physical attack and the stats of my Alice also increased by 100.

altema.jp/sinoalice/tachimawari-2207

The ジョブスキルの強化 part

Yes

Alright, thanks. I'll check it out when the server is back up.

So in-short, Job-wise, all that matters is to have as many as possible because everyone gets the Job Bonuses. And the more Jobs you have the more Job Bonuses everyone gets.

Which means whoever got a double job initial roll got the best roll of them all. Which means that maybe Alice + Kaguya is the best roll because it's Double Cleric plus the best staff so far. The perfect healslut.

>Not that user can see the stats of your characters in the menu.
God dammit, I meant
*Not that user but you can see the stats of your characters in the menu.

I'm guessing you're new to mobage.

Cinderella roll is good too because Starter Alice/ch1 Alice is Breaker so 2 Breakers.

I'd say Cinderella and Alice would be better since they both have strong as fuck weapons and Cind gives good def stats to everyone, but for the most part you're right: the more jobs you roll, the better. If you can stomach the reroll hell, try to get 2 jobs.

>Yes
Now I just hope that characters get their own skill boost without needing a clone of them in the party but I guess that can be assumed.

Thanks. That does confirm it if it's right.

Are you sure about
>アリスエリアで刀剣10%UP
Only applying to the same job? Since it says sword instead of Breaker it could mean those weapons get boosted regardless of what job the characters are.

I got Kags and Pino with my first 2 rolls, that's good enough for me.

Honestly, even if you get a god roll, you're still fucked when you wind up rolling with crystals.

Yes because it is a job skill and not because of the skill itself

So it unlocks the skill for the same job and you have to have that job equipped for the benefit, but the effect in fights is that all sword weapons get 10% up in Alice areas?

Is it down?

fuck off

I've been wondering if jobs get some kind of bonus for their main weapon except for these passives. What makes a sword better for a Breaker than any of the other weapons it can equip and does a Breaker deal naturally more damage with a sword than for example a Crusher or is it just the difference of these skills?