>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/bk4v
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder
>FREE

2 more months boys~

don't you mean 1 more week until my demi? i dare any of you to compete against my champion demi.

>useless
but not literally, interpret it
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless
>useless

dead

thread

thx GGG for ruining all the expansion hype with a shitty beta and ugly armor support packs

Can i get a FREE (you) ?

no

here you go buddy

1 week race
rewards shared between hc and softcore

seems fair

grr
blue fags

D

I

c

>2nd cheapest pack has the best armour

if youre going to quote something, make it the silence.

It's still 30$ more than necessary.
Fuck this cool af armor, I'll be strong

why do I get frozen so much fuck this game

gib key

sent yw

Why is everyone so disappointed with the beta here? Seems to have added a bit of challenge to the campaign, powercreep doesn't seem as bad anymore. What's the big deal?

captain cucklord is at it again
first complaining about muh clear speed meta and power creep despite having 0 (zero) characters over level 90, now crying about having a possibility to kill a bunch of pixels in a video game

tbqh, i only care about new skill and support gems and tree changes. the leaked information isn't very exciting.

Yeah dude, it's fine killing innocent people if they disagree with your views on politics.

give them all MAGA hats and he'd be fine

>a bit of challenge to the campaign
we spend less than 5% of our character's time "in the campaign." it is not now nor was it challenging. it's also not very new.

>powercreep doesn't seem as bad anymore
i dont even know what you mean by this

people like to complain, i'm glad we are rid of the 3 difficulties. it will be interesting to see if they add new prophecies when 3.0 goes live. still on the fence about power creep considering all the new support gems are more multipliers.

powergamers who dont play the campaigns or anything are upset.

>big brown man killing innocent white people

what did ggg mean by this

The only good thing about races is the fact that this fucking place is finally free of catposter
otherwise he nolife in here 100% of the time

>The Niggers shall rise up against New Zealand's oppressive regime
>And then they shall fuck literally everything up and turn everyone into demons
Hard to say.

sure see you there pussy

because PT was right all along

never reply to catshitter ever again in my fucking thread

People got weird expectations. My only complain is the ladder reset is pushed 2 months back. I literally would've just taken a new league 1 month ago instead of any new acts.

useless

me too, even a supplemental shitter league like dank shrines, i'm probably going to run the week race just for something to do, but i am so sick of legacy league i don't know if i can. would like a new game to play but can't find anything that interests me

can someone explain me
whats the point of following a build someone else made?
whats the point of looking builds up at all?

isnt "make your build and watch it evolve/fail" the only interesting thing to do in poe?

That feel when greed.

poeurl.com/bk4v

If only I had 30 more points.

no

Blade Vortex? You don't need like half of your whole tree.

trying this hard to force a local meme

DUDE I LOVE "A"RPGS LMAO

>be slightly smarter d3 shitter
>realize blizz stopped caring about d3
>join poe
>realize poe is more complicated than d3
>not used to not being babbied
>look up guides on how to play instead of trial and error
>copy build
>able to do endgame as a blue shitter
>start making retarded suggestions because of inflated ego

I need it all. I must have it all.

>try to make assumptions about someone
>fail right in the first sentence
dumb retard

they have actual puzzles already setup in the labyrinth I don't know why they don't just use those, at least they're engaging. they insist on using the worst one with that move the payload thing though

it was fine

Let's take an example.
Do you really think this guy here who just know how to post meme would ever be able to not copy/paste the current fotm build and do something original? DUDE EQ SLAYER LMAO.
People are retarded memers, deal with it

all of these new bosses with mechanics completely rape my summoner build

like, its not even possible unless i just throw my self at the boss 100 times slowly chipping away his health

Ever see a streamer try to do one of the switch-based labyrinth puzzles?

The average player is even stupider. If you made one of those simple puzzles compulsory the majority of players would chimp out.

im actually gladiator m8

Path of Exile bringing you the OG D2 experience once again.

yeah, i'm familiar with the average person's stupidity. i'm also very jaded and hold an adapt or lose mentality to design instead of "win, win, win!!!" even if the person has done nothing to deserve it

why on earth would anyone go EQ gladiator

buffed bleed nodes
still shit though

Considering i'm a scrubcore player, should i play pizza sticks or vaal fireball in hc 1 week race?

Diablo shitter here wanting to get into PoE because it's the superior game.

I don't know if I'm so used to Diablo controls but movement and combat feels very clunky and slow. Does this get better late game?

Because that's probably the only thing putting me off

underrated OP picture

keep playing, being a level 1 shitter never feels good in any game

once you get to end game you'll sonic through maps at the speed of light one-shotting entire screens, keep at it

the only good summoner build is the one that "summons" homing fireballs

and even that is questionable after the nerf

here is a better one

when are mirror arrows going to lose their attack speed cap

srs isn't the only good summoner build, but it is the most reliable and easiest, spectres are really powerful but it's too much of a hassle/rng to get the spectres you want at a high enough level.

Perfect agony is shit.

You have to invest solely in the damage over time modifiers and not into hit damage modifiers for it to be a net positive. So you need to invest in burning damage but not fire damage, or poison damage but not physical or chaos damage. While also being heavily invested in crit.

You think it might be useful in something like a toxic delivery assassin, right? Bleed and poison built in with high crit and crit damage, it must be good with that! Nope. It's about the difference between hit damage and over time damage; if you're scaling both like you would with pretty much any build because that's far more efficient and facilitated with more items then you're looking at a whopping +/- 0% damage by taking the node.

With the upcoming HoWaA changes, any word on whether the whole flat lightning damage will be retroactive or not? I understand it will be from 1-6 to 1-10 lightning damage, however I don't think GGG mentioned anything about it being retroactive or not.

@17934556
fuck off back to

leddit

>First time i was trying a skellymancer
>Diablo spawns, does that fire nova thingie and kills them all in 1 hit
Good times.

who's poopsocking in the 1w race here

its havoc + bitchboys and belton vs steels entire guild vs nugi and raiz

supports in arpg were a mistake

any news if we're getting our crafting benches back in the beta?

why aren't they playing beta lol

because beta is unplayable lol

Nah.

havoc + bitchboys (including belton) is going to be pretty interesting to be honest. they got secrets strats, but i wish the the bitchboys he's actually running content with were better. i'd bet a lot of money on all 3 of them dying before 90.

is this any good for a Lvl 40 first character?

worst thing ive seen tbqhwu senpai

Does SSF have its own server? Like are the people I see in towns and chat also playing SSF or is it just everyone?

>separate server for 0.1% playerbase

Fuck that, legacy really burned me out. Besides, we got E3 in the next couple of days, its gonna be prime shitposting hours.

desu I didn't even expect any better response from >Veeky Forums

Will they add more to the Beta over time? Cuz like 50% of the stuff is missing.
If not, then its solely to hype and not to actually test stuff.

>minor Tree/Unique/Gem changes
>ES/Life changes
>2 "new" acts

you posted a bunch of shitty leveling items relevant for 1% of the total character playtime, what do you fucking expect

>hey dudes im also running glacial hammer, im such a great memer
>"THISISABUFF", ecksdee!

>50% MoM
>60% with newly buffed hierophant
they said ggg is killing blue life, but they just made it a darker shade of blue

can you still do uberlab on beta?

Nah, taking a break since i burned out. I'd play the beta but i can't bring myself to fork over 30€ for beta testing their game when i could spend double of that and buy FFXIV (just started a trial account on it and seems pretty fun so far desu).

seems alright now

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

t-minus 3 hours until i begin winning my're demi

You can also buy 300 chaos orbs or so in hardcore legacy for 10$ if there is still a build you want to do before 3.0.

Why would I spend 30 euro just to get in beta mode when I could get 1000 chaos orbs for that or an entire new game for that?

There's no point at all in playing that league unless you can get a demi. I don't think I'll be among the top 18 to get a demigods especially not since I don't really like the builds I would be playing.

FF in 2017 lol
plebshit detected

> glacial hammer

STOP

If you want a decent melee ice based skill use frost blades or ice crash. Ice crash is mostly 2 handed though. Glacial hammer is the worst skill in the game.

Fuck you i just want to play a Red Mage.

>Glacial hammer is the worst skill in the game
No, that's Elemental Hit on a Melee build.