PlayStation Vita General 3026 - Whip Action

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>E3 2017 Press Conference and Streaming Schedule
gematsu.com/2017/06/e3-2017-press-co

>Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night gameplay videos and details
gematsu.com/2017/06/bloodstained-ritual-night-e3-2017-trai

>Destiny Chronicles details
dualshockers.com/destiny-chro

>God Wars: Future Past character trailer 3
youtu.be/bqdBTbD_csY

>Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night E3 2017 Trailer
youtu.be/kTVYb6xeUcU

>Nights of Azure 2 TVCM
youtu.be/q5Yg_vPCK7A

>Our World is Ended details World End Heaven
gematsu.com/2017/06/world-ended-details-world-end

>Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA Character Details
dualshockers.com/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-receives

>The Lost Child has New Screenshots and Info
dualshockers.com/el-shaddai-new-game-lost-chi

>Velocity 2x Receiving a Physical Release
dualshockers.com/velocity-2x-physical-rel

>God Wars: Future Past second character trailer
youtu.be/fESMwlTzfic

>13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim coming west
gematsu.com/2017/06/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-coming

>Compile Heart announces Tokyo Clanpool for PS Vita
gematsu.com/2017/06/compile-heart-announces-

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/pqube-FG-RABI-PS4-E-Rabi-Ribi-PS4-x/dp/B072JYPH3F/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497101733&sr=8-1&keywords=rabi ribi
youtube.com/watch?v=VUoaJysohKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are we even here?

not for the flat chests

Aww, that whole post game was worth it for this. It was a nice nonsensical little story.

1-5 Vita
6-0 More yugioh

Anyone want to play KZM?
>tfw no map packs or really much support beyond the patch that shrunk the install size

Just to suffer.

Police

Oops, forgot to mention that it was Uta2. Shame on me.

Wake up rose

flat chests are just the bonus to all the suffering

Never understood those kind of people. I'm more than willing to pay 40-60 for a good VN when it offers an entertaining story. Uta3 will have so much stuff that it's well worth its price.

How come there is not a single quality doujin for those two, s m h the world is going backwards.

No idea, it's a pretty popular IP even that had an anime. There should be some content about them.

Flat chests are the lifeblood of vitagen

First ForFreedom Wars is the bets vita game

g/991413/e7a8a8bd78/

Right one will be my mistress and wife, left one gets to be the maid.

Atuy stop doing stuff for laughs

There is at least 3 look hard

forgot to write or attach an image, or did you feel like giving out a you?
I think both as maids could be equally interesting. Wife cordelia would be boring tough.

>Doubting the hentai senpai
If I say there is not a single quality doujin of those two, it is so.

stop calling my wives onaholes

3 pages minimum would be acceptable, 3 doujins is almost zero.

should i bother allocating BP to only haku and kuon or do the other party members stay?

You don't marry onaholes, you just pick them up and use them

>boypussy
gay

I've just used everyone all the time, do they get more BP if you use less members?

971377/305dc79eaa
996579/abb436df9b
957521/7d0862dc4f
1057170/ec2e4f1e2e
Bonus
1052130/d7d002145c
it's better than nothing

should I get the dlc?

oh i thought you only had a set amount, each party member has their own shit

How does that work? Are they bonus characters?

thank you, user
You fed me so much I won't need a dinner anymore.

1-3 Continue playing Disgaea 4
4-6 Continue reading Tokyo Ghoul: Re
7-9 Continue eating sunflower seeds and lurk vitagen

>sunflower seeds
ew wtf are you a parrot

pumpkin seeds are better.

>He doesn't harness the power of the seed
>He hasn't experienced the fight for food, man against shell for every single seed
>He hasn't tasted sweet victory in the form of 50% fat and 20% protein

It keeps me occupied for hours and makes every no/one handed activity like lurking and watching Youtube so much more enjoyable.

amazon.co.uk/pqube-FG-RABI-PS4-E-Rabi-Ribi-PS4-x/dp/B072JYPH3F/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497101733&sr=8-1&keywords=rabi ribi
Where's the vita pqube

not him, but while I agree, I can't eat pumpkin ones because I'm allergic
Dlc is bonus characters from toheart, and also comes with EXP bonus item for faster leveling.
I'd only get it if I liked the characters already, but on other hand it's not expensive. I dislike exp boosts so.

pqube so silent on it

They really don't do anything at all, plus your other party members level up lesser if you don't use them.

This is only good if you really like them.

I believe it's fixed BP depending on stage.

There's a bonus item? It's not present in the JP version.

Oh yeah AE is with english voices because i can't download the jp voices dlc

did i lose out on some BP because i was trying to hoard it between the different battles?

why not user?

4gb suffer

>Includes all 20 extra characters from ToHeart2. As a bonus, one Double EXP Membership Card--equip to gain double EXP--and one Great Luck Fortune--which raises the drop rate of equipment--are included with this pack.

I had 8gb because 16s were sold out and it was super annoying. I'd imagine you can hold like 1 game most of the time

I don't think so, it should be accumulated. Unless you exceed 999, which is the max (or maybe it was 9999).

Ah, I see. That is for DT2, this DLC is for Mask of Deception.

I know that pain
I had to go through escha & logy without voices because of that dlc region shenanigan. I don't mind weak voice acting that much usually but when you played other games in the serie and you're used to them having that voice, it becomes painfull

I have 7 small digital games
Shovel knight,txk,The legend of the dark witch,super star wars,Tetris,risk of rain,downwell and metal slug 3

oh, my bad, there was one with the same characters (tough not all I believe) for uta.
I think the uta one is not worth it at all unless you really like these characters.

>Gun Gun Pixies trophy requires you to beat every mission with a S Rank
lol no

get good user

On a scale from 1 (old hag) to 10 (onahole), how cute do you think the new Ateliers will be?

>woke up at 6 choking from a flem clog
Good morning vitagen, how are you this fine day
youtube.com/watch?v=VUoaJysohKc

I cant :(
>need 99% hit ratio
>stand in front of squid
>miss

They were never below a 7 and after the last one was rather weak, I expect they make it up with a good 8 or 9.

Your scale defines beauty or sex appeal not cuteness, user. Please redo your question.

There's a difference?

onaholes are cuter than old hags

Even if you're just talking about 7/8 gen Ateliers, Shallotte's design was pretty bad. Potato gypsy was 5 or 6 at best too.
I think Yuugen might redeem himself, it seems like he drew the one on the left. The silhouette looks nice and young

old hags cannot be cute

So an onahole isn't cute?

8 for Liddy
9.5 for Souer

Not him, but for me there's a noticeable difference between "cute" and "sexy".

GO FIGHT!!!

I like both combined into 1.

Onaholes are both, old hags are neither.

I found potato way cuter than Shallotte, I don't get all that hate for her. For me Shallotte was the lowest point and that although I really like short hair, but other than that she got absolutely nothing going for her. Still fuckable, but barely.

There are things that are sexy and aren't cute, as welll as things that are cute but not sexy

Firis is cute as fuck

>Two young onaholes, most probably sisters due to the same hair and eye color aswell as similar facial features, dressed in a light sundress with the color white being predominant, symbolising the purity and devotedness towards the viewer. Truly a sight to behold.
>That lemon out of fucking nowhere.

What am I missing?

>purity

they have lemon-aids

It symbolizes the acidity of an unwashed old man dick

I hope you know that seeds have a crazy amount of calories. Same as nuts.

Sexyness detracts from cuteness. The ultimate cuteness can not be achieved if there is too much sexiness.

lesbians are sometimes referred to as "lemon lickers"

the cuteness is enhanced if you add just the right amount of lewdness

>counting calories
what are you a nerd?

why?
do vaginas taste like lemons?

I'm actually trying to get fit, started with home workout a month ago I can make 20 push ups already! and have big troubles having a calorie surplus, so those things help a lot. A couple more months and I'm not a skeleton with horrible posture anymore.

Stop trying to fuck little girls

While your picture shows a great combination of cuteness and sexiness, it still can't beat frilly clothes, an innocent hug or similar.

Depends on how its washed.

>he fell for the bulking meme
Please keep in mind that strength means nothing if you're chubby. Any trust me, cutting is hell.

I hate peko
Sometimes he don't know the breasts size of his own characters

an innocent hug is best combined with an innocent fug.
And frilly clothes can stay on

>"exercise makes you feel great!"
>try it
>feel like I've been hit by a car

I know it will get better with time but this is horrible.

The first two times I thought like I was going to throw up, but all that talk about how it's good for you, especially psychologically, is not a meme at all.

Vagina mucus is acidic.
Acidic things are sour.

See, that one is already over the line. Look at that slutty blush, those seducing clothes and that typical doujin talk. Not very cute, just fap material.

S-source?

I wish I could get hit by a car

I used to be a skellington too. After 5 years of daily exercise I still hate every second of it, but the health benefits are undeniable. The amount of time spent being sick every year dropped down from ~2 months total to a couple of days.

Lemon is associated with "freshness / refreshing" in Japan I think. I guess it fits with the dresses and bright background.

That would hurt, user.

Good to hear! I noticed positive things too, especially psychologically! The biggest part for me is eating enough, being a skeleton for 20+ years (53kg when I started, but 54.5kg now) really makes it hard to get enough protein and food in general, but I just try to stuff my face. I just hope my posture gets better, too. My head is really too much forward, I look goofy as hell.

Are any of you anons going to get one of these when they become available? I'm not a huge Nep fan, but I absolutely love these kinds of plushies, and I just need to have one. I just hope I could get it along with some missing IFI Vita games and MARY SKELTER LIMITED EDITION, COME ON ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY.

I just fear that the LE isn't going to be announced soon enough when the plushie hits the store, and I won't be able to make my combination order in time. I have to buy all the stuff I want as a one big pack due to the shipping costs being so ginormous.