/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3322

Dumb Slutty Saki Again Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!es1BSKQR!spODyd0iaQmMelGA2GscFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bros?

Lilly!

First for Hanako!

Source on these images?

Hey, Kenji. I haven't written much of the analysis recently, had a bit of a slump, but I've been happy to lurk.

in all seriousness, my apologies to the user who didn't want a Saki for OP.
I'll try to make sure it changes next time.

Lilly time?

It's just some perspective basics I found a long time ago.
If you want real information, get on /ic/ and download the books. All of them.

Give me one book! I need a 'for dummies' edition!

I feel bad for the user who didn't want this secondary slut in the OP.

>Also, what's wrong with the French language? I'd consider learning it if not for the tongue-twisting pronunciation of some words.

I can say that it's easier to speak in comparison to English, when it comes to pronunciation. We don't have to deal with that fucking annoying 'th' sound. The issue I'd say is memorizing the grammar, and the hundreds of damn grammatical exceptions. The biggest issue I'd say if you want to learn French is dealing with French people. Even when I speak to people from other regions like Congo, Belgium, Morocco, France, they'll judge the others off their ways of using the language. Admittedly, I cringe when I hear a burger use the word tabarnak.

>I feel bad for the user who didn't want this secondary slut in the OP.
Hey, I said I was sorry!

One for Mish it is then

How long until you start targeting me?
Do you get off on being an asshole, or is it just a thing you're demonically driven to do?
We should schedule this.

>it's another "Kenji being a fuckface for no apparent reason" episode

>go on /ksg/
>see I've missed making a new thread with a saki OP
>scroll down to new thread
>someone else made a saki OP
I win again.

Also 14th for Saki

This is the lovely difference between 'proactive' and 'retroactive'
I'm just being proactive. Thank you for validating me.
Folks, please, don't take this 'mish' clown seriously. They only live to suck the life out of others.
I'll be going now. Try to have a lovely day despite opposition, you guys.

Kenji just chill out. You're a good guy but you get worked up over meaningless things like this.

>tfw

>14th for Saki
I was about to ask if you really bothered to count but then I realized we're on a low post cunt anyway right now and the counter is down there. Well silly me.

best game in this general!

Here. Go into Loomis and start with "Fun with a pencil."

mega.nz/#F!es1BSKQR!spODyd0iaQmMelGA2GscFw

Protip: books are only good for advanced art gains and matters that may be difficult to understand without spending a lot of time observing them.
Otherwise, all you need to do is hold a pencil properly, know how to pull long, flowing lines without interruption and do a lot of anatomy studies.
It's a grind, like a Korean MMO.

I've heard about the grammar being a pain.
I somehow doubt it's much worse than my own language, but who knows.
Now I have to ask what you think is wrong with you Frogs. You've been involved in some shady things lately and may have made a few poor decisions, but who hasn't?

>I wouldn't say peacefully coexist over the entirety of Great Britain's life
I would, the UK was founded with the union and peaceful co-existence which has been maintained throughout. Unless you mean the island itself in which case for the vast bulk of its geographical existence theres been peaceful co-existence.

>A lot of Scotland's existence during the Early to Late Medieval period relied of fending off invaders, the English being one
The bulk of the invasions were Scotland into England, we even have a cycle path named after the Scots who spent 500 years attacking English settlements along the border.

>The Remain vote is just due to how god-awful the SNP is
If you're referring to the indyref (the question was yes/no, in scotland/the UK voting remain refers to the brexit ref, not the indyref) then that nots really true either. While there is a scottish identity they still have a British Identity and for the most part are happy as part of the union. Scottish home rule has always been a far more minority movement than Irish homerule (for historical reasons) and the Scots have always been equal partners, even devolution barely passed the first time.

The meme of scots as some oppressed minority under the cruel english yoke needs to die and the recent collapse of the SNP and polls showing collapse in independence support reinforce this.

Don't be ridiculous, Irish history is incredibly different to Scottish history. The Irish wanting independence and NI turning into a clusterfuck was inevitable.

>At this point, it's probably Stockholm syndrome and acceptance that's keeping them in.
Or maybe they just see no reason to leave, despite American popular opinion the scottish aren't kept in through cruel oppression and they have more control over their politics than someone in the North of England has.

Saki is a pretty interesting character. I feel like a major element missing from KS was mortality. Beyond Hisao, somewhat, none of the characters are in any danger of dying. I feel like it would have been interesting to have a katawa with a life threatening condition. How would they, and Hisao cope with it?
That said, I also think Saki is a pretty difficult character to care about or appreciate, because the only personality she has is from fanfiction. We don't really know anything about her other than the fact that she's cute. I do love eurobeat's fanfic a lot though. not looking forward to the ending.

It's always Lilly time

I just love her so much anons

Just go through the /ic/ beginner thread google doc (not the sticky)

It'll be 1 year since I first saw her in 2 weeks. Kinda crazy to think that I've thought about her every day since.

Although I keep my linguistic and ethnic identity, along with my 2nd immigration paternal line from the UK, I feel it'd be injust to call myself a Frog. If I had to comment on a historical basis, the issue with the French was being regarded as haughty and quick to conflict, which characteristic memes from ages ago helped with the make-up of how the average man of each nation was. If I could find it, I'll post it in the thread. The French have had a history of being severely edgy, religiously also having been a hotspot for a lot of violent cults.

>the UK was founded with the union and peaceful co-existence which has been maintained throughout
Peaceful co-existence seems like an exaggeration, when riots and cultural opposition was still existent. I can agree that the union did allow innovations from both kingdoms over the centuries, but trying to sweeten the historical background isn't fair at all.

>The bulk of the invasions were Scotland into England
Which is true, that practice was done with Picts even before the Scots usurped control of the region. Regardless, the Scottish still fought wars against the English while they tried to invade, which resulted in a stalemate from what I can remember.

I'm fine with the SNP collapsing, due to what I've mentioned before. From what I've seen the party would have taken away Scottish sovereignty to EU Officials and were even more 'globalist'. I don't support Scotland separating the same way I don't support Québec leaving Canada, but I won't ignore the past just because of the benefits that happened later on.

only 2 months ago for me. I also think about her nearly every day... This can't be healthy but I love her so much. I wish she was real. I desperately want to find someone like her who makes me feel the same way to spend my life with.

>when riots and cultural opposition was still existent
They were absolutely tiny, Scotland and England were culturally similar before the union and these things aren't even worth mentioning.

>Regardless, the Scottish still fought wars against the English while they tried to invade, which resulted in a stalemate from what I can remember.
It went both ways and for the most part when England actually invaded Scotland, it was successful but fell apart due to internal political trouble. In fact after one of the earlier unions fell apart due to Cromwell's death the Scots tried to get it to continue but the restoration was an interesting time so they failed.

>I won't ignore the past just because of the benefits that happened later on.
You're not just ignoring the past, you're being revisionist with history, Scotland peacefully and consensually entered the union and has happily been a member of it ever since, if you want to say there was conflict before the union, go for it but don't say the union hasn't been peaceful co-existence and actual union, the scots hate the english or that Scotland only wants to stay because of the SNP or stockholm syndrome when the modern independence movement is driven almost entirely by the SNP and the pre-war """independence"""" movement was about converting the UK to a federal structure and not full on independence. Don't get your views on the Scottish from cybernats and American media as you end up with a distorted version of history.

I hope the SNP are successful, the sooner the Scots are out and failing on their own the happier I am, the sheer amount of devolution and special treatment they have was a mistake and the cat is out of the bag, unless we adapt a federal structure the Union will fail to the detriment of the scots. If we convert to a federal state with English regions being divided as well and the Barnett formula being scrapped I'll be happy with them staying.

The counters in the top right too and even it wasn't Saki deserves to be counted!

/ic/ is great for honest critique on your work and to help with getting your shit straight, but I would never ask them for advice on how to get better.

That's true. I was hoping to hear about ye everyday Frenchman, but I guess this will do.
No need to derail any further.
Just try not to get blown up, all right?

The google doc is mostly just recommendations for equipment, how to start out, books and online tutorials. You don't need to ask for actual advice.

I can appreciate her. Not as much as other girls maybe, but I certainly can.

I just want to be with Lilly. Why can't I just have that? She is all I need in the world to be content. I want nothing else. I don't care at all about anything else, if I just had her I'd be happy.

She deserves all of the appreciation because she's best girl!

Debatable! She is lovely indeed but I prefer Mish.

Well, I respectfully disagree, Mish is also good.

AKIRA BEST

>Rika actually gets a route of her own
>the bad end is her and Hisao fucking so hard that both of their hearts explode

Sounds like a good way to die tbqh

Besides the Saki route are there any decent fics that are active at the moment?

I wish I was that lucky

Nth for headpat!

i love hana

i love banana.

Kek

I think anyone with a heart does

i love fanta

Is it true that orange Fanta was originally created specifically for nazis? Or is that just a myth?

Its true.

Thats why its sakis favourite drink
Could you not have googled it?

Specifically no.
It just happened that the war severely hampered the import of materials in to Germany so the section of the Coca Cola company based in Germany, not wanting to go out of business made do with what they had.

Because of the Allied embargo on Nazi Germany they didn't have the ingredients to make Coca Cola, so they used what they could get to make Fanta. I still think the company that did it was a subsidiary of the Coca Cola corp, just in Germany

People really liked it so they kept making it. So I mean basically yeah, but it was because of lack of materials

>file deleted
Saki deserves better

not really

Yes she does, Saki doesn't deserve to be deleted because she's best girl!

Indeed.
I must make the censor faces EVEN BIGGER

Who the hell is that?

for Rin

Its Saki, from her pseudo-route, commissioned by the author of said pseudoroute and included in the pseudoroute.

I actually spent a while searching for the original source when I saw it used in the fic because its so completely different to the standard style.

I know who Saki is. That woman looks nothing like her.

Where does the Saki being into swimming thing come from?

*GRBR-*WYDD-E*XM5
*LFYY-W4Y4I-XRBMD
#PKVZ-RQBL6-QF04J
Steam keys for highway blossoms (Wee's yuri vn) and the first 2 fault games respectively since its the current humble bundle and I already own them,
Stars replace the number 8
Hash replaces the letter A

Enjoy If you take one I'd appreciate it if you chucked a fiver at the Against Malaria foundation

Its a different art style but I can still see it as Saki.

>Against Malaria foundation
Cheers.

You are a nice guy. I won't be using any keys but I hope that the anons that do enjoy the VN. I'm... not really into anything other than KS. Guess I'm a philistine, right?

Hey, Sad Hanako Guy. Looking forward to seeing your next completed work!

Are you weee

Nope, just someone who sometimes buys VNs.

No problem.

>/ksg/ completely dead
>still no chance of obtaining keys within a couple of minutes
Don't post public keys, gift. Keys are picked up by bot crawlers way more often than a person, on average.

>bot crawlers
You're aware those bots would've needed AI to do the pattern substitution because they'd need to understand the post to get the pattern.

Specifically for troops under Il Duce.

I'm going to have to step in for a moment and say that calling someone a gift is way out of line

>spoiler
Yeah, I'll shovel more money to Africans while the US needs massive support

"Don't do X, do Y instead."
"Don't post public keys, send gifts instead."
Comprendes?

You don't think bots, particularly those for stealing codes, are keen on Veeky Forums yet?
You gave three codes. You got two thanks, from people who didn't get the codes. Any word on those who did?

Hence why I took a few letters out, by the looks of the thanks I got someone else took them. You can still pick them up from the current bundle if you want them, the deals pretty good and you can redirect all of the money to a charity of your choice if you're worried I'm shilling. Gifting would need email addresses.

Generals not dead, just nobodies posting.

First guy probably got all 3.

He's making a joke. Like I called the guy 'gift' like some Newyorker pseudo-Italian or some sort. Don't give it too much thought, you might hurt yourself.

>You got two thanks, from people who didn't get the codes.
I'm and got something.

>First guy probably got all 3.
Exactly. And there was no 'first guy', it was a bot.
I don't think you people are aware of how big the underground Steam market is.

Didn't actually take a key, but good on you for sharing with people.

Highway Blossoms is nice so far.

>I don't think you people are aware of how big the underground feminist conspiracy is.

Wow! you have come a long way!!! Great job!!

if you take out a few letters, how the hell are the legitimate people supposed to get them?

Kenji, let's calm down. Take a swig of the whiskey. Bots aren't that advanced yet.

That's not an SHG drawing. He made no hint to make you think that. Don't be so presumptuous.

I don't think you're aware of how involved the underground code trading network is.
Steam codes are like gold.

Well first guys here and seems to have got something. I doubt bots can parse the following sentences to do the substitution. Humble keys don't give giftable copies either.

I gave the substitution key right below.

Its a nice VN, you can really see how it took its inspiration from KS though

you don't get it man, the super sekrit underground black market for video game trading keys definitely outpaces even the highest-level government projects

w-well I didn't know about the substitution keys
guess I know why I didn't get the game...

Heyo broyos!
Your body is like a crystal. Strong, shimmering with beauty. But it's also subject to gaining flaws, scratches that can't be mended.
Do your best to keep your crystal strong!
Just stopping by. See ya later!

Ah, okay thanks.

Alright, everyone. Tell me - what order did you first play KS in? My order went Emi, Shizune, Rin, Hanako and then Lilly.

Nth for a happy Hana!

I played Hanako but that's all.
The others obviously have better stories but I want an at-least-decent one for her first. I don't care about them and Hanako deserved better.

Emi-Lilly,Hanako,Shizune,Rin
Best girl order is Emi-Shizzle-Hanako-Lilly-Rin

Hanako - Emi - Lilly - Shizune - Rin I think, not sure about the last two anymore

Aww too late haha, thanks for sharing!

Hey user! Thank you very much I got a few things coming kinda soon

Haha sorry Doggo, as said thats not mine, I just love the picture because it gives me hope that I can improve, and Hana is cute! (Attached is my level)
Done anything new?

1/2 Emi - Hanako - 2/2 Emi - Lilly - Shizune - Rin

You're playing against Total War General now.

Good luck.

If you are being serious, I would advise you play Lilly because you get more of Hanako. Then, do what you want.

Honestly, I'd have to disagree. I think my route was perfect. Ending with Lilly's good ending was a nice epilogue to the whole game, really. I know Suriko gets hate for Lilly's route not having a lot of conflict but in my experience, it was quite nice having a wholesome detox from the other Katawas problems.

Not what I expected. I wonder if anyone got Rin first try? I know that there are the most options to get Rin (read that on the wiki I think) but I feel like the reality is that most people don't get on her route naturally.

Look forward to it! I like the nice touch of putting the KS heart on Hanako's jacket. Though, where are her burn scars? As for you order, what do you mean by 1/2 Emi? Emi already is a half.

I meant best girl order is in my opinion on which girl is best, no best as in best way to play.
Emi's first and Lilly's last makes sense though.

Lilly --> Hanako --> Shizune --> Emi --> Rin

I still haven't done the last two, but I'll get to it.

You really should play everything since you get a little bit of each character in every route.

>Not what I expected
What were you expecting then

>where are her burn scars?
They're where they should be! I maybe should have tried to make them more noticeable, it does look a little like weird shading
>Spoiler
Kek, and I mean I wanted Hana from the start but I pushed myself for Emi (I wasn't aware of how VN's worked really, KS being my first) and I only realised I was on Emi's route by the end of her act 2, so I restarted and stuck with Hana and the following day finished Emi

Wow, the team actually won. The team did great, congrats.

Does 'Emi' mean cute in Japanese?

笑み -- smile