/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1235

Say No to Eggplants Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/3iCPnnkY

2 days left before SeHa arrives to Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/571530/
The Re;Birth Trilogy is still 75% off on GOG: gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1

Tsunako, Misamo and Yui Horie to attend the Anime Expo: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/872604128123297792

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
More info on VIIR world and characters: gematsu.com/2017/06/megadimension-neptunia-viir-details-vr-dimension-story-characters-neptune-croire
Compile Heart launches the official VIIR website: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
First Hour of Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=IOymPIprkZg
Chaos Chanpuru can now be downloaded from PlayStation Store: store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/cid=JP0031-PCSG00951_00-NEPNEPCONNECT000
CC is finally released in Japan: 4gamer.net/games/376/G037627/20170602111/

Other urls found in this thread:

compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20170608.php
imgur.com/a/g1QkV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello this is dog

We Russian now.

Cyka blayt idi nahui.

Here what I was talking about : to compensate for her low population, Ultradimension Noire did some very strange experiments with created soldiers.

Iffy, desu!

>
Is it me or Gearnon has more boobs than Blanc ?

Everyday is great at Junes, desu~

Vert is best goddess.

For a bright future.

Remember to use your Uni reasonably and keep her cool so she wouldn't overheat!

I want to take a hunting quest with Nepgear, then we would nep within the deep hidden forest instead!

>join /nepgen/ mansion now
How to join?

Post smol cuties.

I want to take an item search quest with Gearnon, lead him to the deepest hidden part of the forest, then proceed to nep each other like rabbits!

smol enough to fit in a cup.

So smol that even your hand is too big!

I'm curious too, even if I won't be spanked.

Contribute to the thread in a useful and constructive way.

Damn. I like this. I want to pet her with the tip of my finger.

That doesn't look very smol to me.

Thank god IF's game comes out right after my economics test in 2 days, or I wouldn't have used the weekend to study.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

Good morning, /nepgen/.

How the fuck did this shit survive?

mods might be asleep.

The anti crack shitposter still has shitposts that are up on /sgg/

It's PC Continent's God, can't do shit about that

I'm going to IMPREGNATE Compa!

Dammit Compa stop being so cute and asleep

And I'm going to impregnate Nepgear and raise a loving family with her!

>Chaos Nep is just Nep with darker clothes
CH please

shitpost offtopic stop

Hi Ghostroach.

yes yes im your boogeyman cause im right
thank you thank you im here all week folks catch my next show at 12AM AWST

You know they're gonna pull the "she's too good to be evil" route despite the exact same thing happening in V-II

>a fucking Abo

>being a fucking abo

hell if i know i just wanted a random ass time

She also stole Nepgear's socks apparently

My wife Blanc is gorgeous and cute

update to fix Chaos Chode when

>ask kasume to include you in a comic
>it gets posted weeks later

Worked for Noirenon

Act like an annoying faggot non-stop, do everything short of actually using a tripcode or name to make every single post obviously you despite it being an anonymous board.

Never ever, they're gonna take the money and run.

>taking money from a free to play game
You lost me

>what are gacha transactions
Fire Emblem Heroes has made more money than Super Mario Run

Saved.

Blanc is love, Blanc is life.

Oh yeah those. I wished I had a phone that could play it, anyways a patch is coming June 12 so hooray though I don't know if it fixes this whitebar shit and chapter shit
compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20170608.php

>White Heart will never spank you and make you her bitch

>Vert will never have you resting your head on her endless legs

She's like 5'6".

Rusev crush!

The game says her legs are endless, shut up.

Don't break my dreams man.

But,

I miss classic Lindafag.

I miss classic /nepgen/

So can anyone who speaks nipslip give me any info on the story scenes?

I miss a good /nepgen/.

When all the shitposters were away.

Your wife Blanc is a whore and she can't do even that properly.

You.
Me.
Final destination.
No item.
Mii only.

The usual.

Speaking of that part of V2, I think it would be cool to have a game that takes place after the bad end. As depressing and sad as it was, I think it's ripe with potential for a game. Perhaps have the corrupted CPUs turn into the Chaos CPUs via Kurome's negative energy being amplified by the merge.

Have the start with the Candidates and Gold Third losing to the Chaos CPUs and before they meet their end, they're saved by Plutia and Rei Ryghts and taken to Ultradimension to figure out how to undo the merge as well as restore the Chaos CPUs to their original form with the help of the UD CPUs.

Maybe even have them (the Chaos CPUs) join your side halfway through.

The usual.

>Do you really get aroused by the idea of seeing my panties?

>Too bad I don't have any panties to show you today.

>Blanc smirks
>"Unless...You don't think that's a good enough reason to stop"
>She sits on your lap, facing you, you can immediatly tell she wasn't lying, you fight the urge to grab her butt

Big Nep MUST be nepped!

I like Blanc.

How can Blanc be such a slutty tease?

She's so cute she cannot stop being cute even when she's killing a dogoo

I want to fuck Compa while she's at work.

Like in Night Shift Nurses?

She knows you like it and one of the books she recently read was "Satysfying foreplay 101: Edition for complete newbies"
>Blanc realizes you already got a boner so she moves around a bit while sitting on your lap, her moves are so precise that despite wearing pants, your still increasing erection lightly touches her pussy, yet you can see anything as Blanc's dress is in the way
>You can tell she's getting horny as well as her nipples get stiff and leave a very visible outline on her dress

Doesn't that anime have a spanking scene?

I didn't know I needed this picture in my life, but I absolutely needed this picture in my life.

Neps are so lewd imgur.com/a/g1QkV

Were there any other books in that series?

Chaos Ruche When??

Yes user(?) I already saw it, any plans on doing other nations or is that it?
Yes actually, some of the titles are
>Safe Nakadashi: How to enjoy sex to the fullest without worrying about pregnacy
>The lewdest acts you should try doing in public with your partner
>255 words and sentences that will immediatly get your man horny
>Erotic roleplay encyclopedia: the best of the best short stories to play out with your partner(SPECIAL EDITION: pictures, material list and sewing instructions to recreate all outfits featured in the book included! PS. And contact information for shops that can sell them to you if you fail to make it)
Fun fact, the author list of that one credits "FriendliestHeart" for costume designs

>The lewdest acts you should try doing in public with your partner
I bet holding hands is in it.

But I hold hands with Nepgear in public...

Would be nice but I'm not sure I could go for another game without Nep and her jokes being here from the start. RB2 was pretty tough for me on that point.
But if we have Big Nep it'd be totally ok.
Damn I wanna replay VII for Big Nep.
Fuck you now I wanna be loli-dominated

It is
In all possible forms
In fact there's one page that's a double page bend in the middle with a "The highest class of lewd" written on it, if you unfold the page you see a description and image of holding hands with interlocked fingers
That's good
>She stands up, pulls pants down so your boner is on full display, then puts her hat on your head so that it covers your eyes and ties your hands behind your back with her ankle ribbon
>You don't know what to expect, every time she touches your penis with her finger you are suprised and expect more, she blows on the head of your dick, Blanc's cold breath almost making you jump, you feel like you'll cum a waterfall if she as much as licks it, but instead she grabs it firmly with her tiny hand and you feel a kiss on your lips

It's ok, we don't intertwine our fingers. Yet

H-how long has she been planning this for?

Well both Lastation and Planeptune ones were just commissions, if i have time maybe.

Yeah, Big Nep will be there. First thing in the game after arriving in UD would be to get Big Nep a CPU memory.

I like Tekken, but I heard her seventh game is trash.

Great, thanks in advance
She had the first 3 for a while and only got the 4th one after she noticed your/my search history

How did she know about the other ones?

Is time, we are fighting some botes today.

She's lewd