>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed) (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

When are they adding the bikini armor?

All I ask for are sandals and or wraps around the female heroes feet

If it's just about the feet why not ask for them to go barefoot?

I mean, who are you kidding with the sandals?

DLC characters ruined the game for me entirely

Shinobis in duels spamming kick into heavy into backflip over and over again

Centurions in dominion raping both me and my stamina before I can even lock on.

I wanna learn a hero with deflect other than PK, was thinking either Zerk or Shinobi, does any hero get anything unique off their deflects?

>come back after 2 weeks of not plays
>play centurion in 1v1
>get guard breaked out of almost every attack I do

Why is this a thing?

>Shinobis in duels spamming kick into heavy into backflip over and over again
Read the OP's pic

Well they gotta wear something

Berserker gets a guardbreak.

Just keep practicing dude.
You'll be dodging that flying kick and catching shin on their double dash. sidestepping cent every time he goes orange and watching him run himself out of stamina in no time.

source?

Thing is that I have no problems with fighting cent 1v1, if I lose with him in a 1v1 it means I got outplayed, ganks are unbearable and that's what I'm complaining about when it comes to cent.

With shinobi from time to time I do dodge their kick but it's really fast so I usually do it when he appears out of his naruto cloud which means he usually gbs me.

Well at least that will make my day better when the patch comes out.

The latest Warrior's Den livestream last Thursday.

Confirmed GB, right?

Thanks

No, he auto gb's, it's a part of his deflect, when you deflect as berserk remember NOT to press the GB button or you will just instantly push the guy.

No problem.

Gotcha, sounds interesting, guess it's time to practice feints.

The last devstream.

You should really watch those since they have one every week.

Black or gold boys?

Did I do good?

lol nope

What kind of fag plays male Shinobi?

If you're going to be a cancer, you might as well be a cute girl while doing it.

Are you kicking a lot, following up blocked heavies/heavies with a punch?

Material mixing when?
I want both.

Just as tasteless as male Orochi desu

Currently switched my focus on Lawbringer and I hope it won't end up looking as ugly as your LBs, guys.

>Want to play Orochi.
>Always suck as him and only have top lights and flicker fuckery.
>Refuse to go down to that level.
>Rebuy game on PS4.
>Mfw can't even block most lights and brain goes off at someone heavy attacking.
>Mfw I got decent at deflecting for 50 damage.

I'd go black since you have a black pallet, I think gold really only works with white paint for the paladin look

What this user says

Don't bully, I main a 1 male and 2 Femnobi ok.
>sandals with no socks when?!

No shit I have a loadout with zelos(/default) gear and lineback weapon.
I'm only rep5 law so I kept mine steel with paisley engravings and default standards for the, "hey is that a level 0 LB? oh wait, shit" look.

what's the problem lad

We've been through this. They live in a swamp, they'd get trenchfoot.

They probably still get trenchfoot, I don't think the "shoes" they wear would keep the swamp water out.

Oh sorry I meant- we don't want to see what's under those socks because of the existing trenchfoot

Meant Dheneb not zelos

>expecting realism when said weebs can kick knights along with there jolly cent
>also the most broken class behind the wahlad and PK
Come on user some fanservice armor in season 4 won't kill anybody.

Let's get to my real issue then.
I like the fact that for honor isn't sexy.
Streetfighter, MK, Soul calibur, all sexy. Even overwatch, which is another genre hybrid that thinks it's a moba, is sexy.
I like that it's not a factor in drawing in fans because it wins them over on merit alone, and that feels like a genuine and earnest effort from the devs.

That why I said season 4 (maybe 5 or 6), when the game finally rests and For honor 2 is made later on. Nobody will care. And if they don't add fanservice armor in 2 that's fine, by that point they won't need to. Just hope the maps look good.

>For honor 2
Let me guess, you play on console.

I'd imagine they're leather sealed with wax. And they probably don't just stand in the swamp all day. They have cities. And where there are swamp dwellings they seem to be built in stilts or raised platforms

This general gets so damn dead on the weekends

>this general gets so damn dead
fixed

>tfw 7 day weekend

Adam West died wtf

poor guy

Hey cockfags, how do I change ps4 controller keybinds on PC?

Help, please. please. holy fuck.

Use steam controller interface.

Didn't buy it on steam, it's on sale on Uplay.

>tfw you start up the game and your reactions are slow as shit

I just lost 6 games to a cent that just kick/gb mixup > lion roar x 2 (rip stam) > wallsplat >charged heavy > jab >pounce repeat

I kept dodging and hed get the gb

2 More hours until first press conference starts boys.
Same. I just play this game. Lose. Quit. Basically have turned into dark souls for me, except the only time I win is when game throws a new player at my feet. Then I feel bad for even winning.

If you buy it on Uplay, I think you can add it to steam and change it then.

>story mode doesn't let you play through it all again with whatever character you choose

Truly Ubisoft is antifun

>being new

>play Warden vs someone
>he complains hes OP
>swap to Kensei
>he plays turtle cent
>throws me in fire
>attacks me as I'm typing

why do they complain then play like absolute scumbags? That just makes me want to annoy them all the more

They just want easy wins. They want someone who won't block/dodge/parry to just sit there and let them win.

>start 4 dominion matches
>all of the kick you out due to connection issues

what the fuck is even going on, my ping is completly stable and I have green NAT.

Is there literally ANY way to make PK look good? What's with this shitty costumization?

Anytime I start a session I at least practice against bots for 30-45 minutes for a warm up.

I cant be arsed to do that though, Ill parry the valk bot a few times but thats it

You fucking liar!

I just checked.....wtf man why

I go into custom matches with no damage, time and map hazards and practice my parries most times with a lvl 3 cent.

At least I know my victims are happy when I wrap my thighs around their head for the execute. Hope to get a new execution choking people with the chain so I can go full dominatrix.

today, i will remind them

You could've atleast finished it off with top heavy.

>doing the unlock 180 GB feint cheese
burn in hell you scumbag

>Hes gonna gb any second now

Do you by any chance remember the connection quality against him? It looks like he tried to side-step two times but failed. I guess he was going for shove but did it too early.

>join a match against a shinobi and three bots
>lose immediately

Shinobi mains will defend this.

There's nothing inherently wrong with shinobi except that the counterplay requires literal inhuman reactions.

What is the point of doing that?

If you do that most of the time "GB" icon shows up so most people end up trying to GB the air to tech it. Which basically guarantees you free charged heavy. It basically goes into 50/50 bullshit, you have to predict if they're gonna gb you directly, or gonna unlock away gb to heavy after light.

Any Peace Keeper tips?

in team fights you can GB between enemy attack recovery frames, so learn when to gb and you can trap someone in revenge who trys to spam in an infinite GB loop

Even with inhuman reactions, the Shinobi still has the advantage.

Their kick is 100% safe on dodge from what I've seen. They recover in time to tech throws or parry lights.

The only way to win against a Shinobi is for the Shinobi to fuck up. You have to completely outplay them to even stand a chance.

>can't finish a single dom match

I fucking hate this game with a passion

She's built to harass and push their opponents to make dumb decisions, get close and light spam like there's no tomorrow and try to sneak in some bleed in whatever mix up and pull out to recharge stamina however there's not a lot she can do against a defensive opponent with a lack of a bash they can stand there and play Simon says all day with you.

Thanks anons

well they ruined heal on block now....

>tfw slight red/green colorblindness
>tfw trying to parry stuff on daytime grassy maps

help

>there's not a lot she can do against a defensive opponent
Her zone hits before the marker registers. It can't be parried at all, it can only be blocked if you are already blocking that way, then theres the flicker which negates that too.

Revenge is already weak as fuck you stupid mong, don't tell him how to reduce it further, it also cant be spammed anymore.
Yeah, kill yourself.

Fug that sucks. I end up throwing the heavy for a party to early for centurion, because I can't see orange. I have to rely on audio cues

Her zone can be parried, it's rarely happened but it can be done.

kek

yeah its a pain but I still do well, everything is so clear when I get Out of stamina I can block or parry almost everything no sweat, I wish we could turn the game black and white with red indicators I wouldn't play it that way but its would be interesting to see how much improvement we see

Just run your self out of stamina by zone attacking a wall then advance on your enemy. Real power play.

kek, I can still do well enough but Im usually ok if I can get to a shaded area

Her zone doesn't have the same properties of a bash, it doesn't force the opponent to necessarily react other then to just block it not the same way they would do with an unblockable I consider it part of her soft feint shenanigans.

Have you tried fiddling with your display settings? Could help with that.

I did but trying anything drastic just makes the game looks shit, I'll deal with it, its not full blown just the small startup red arrow is difficult to see

>top heavy feint to bait crushing cs
>crushing cs his crushing cs

feels good

Technically it wasn't a crushing since you feinted him. It was a top light.

bump

Post mains

I don't know how I feel about that new unique WL blade.
I like some thickness but I don't know why anyone would make a sword with a shape like that. At least it's not golden.