Status update/picture request

'Afternoon Veeky Forums, just got her back to our house and cleaned out the bed and some other stuff.

Here is the previous thread if you missed it i.4cdn.org/o/1489523754233.jpg

Pictures and video request welcomed, any questions are also welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
discord.gg/N7axYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow how in the world did I mess up the picture that bad?

That's the sticky image not another thread

Holy shit this thread is a mess, sorry about that guys I'm newfag af

woooo cocacola truck user :D

So what all does it need done?

The bed is shot to hell, the entire bottom of the truck needs to be repaired or just buy a new bed due to rust. the guy that owned it just put running board over the hole.

No brakes to speak of, the only thing stoping the truck from rolling is the E-brake

Oh shit dude that thing looks like you're going to wind up having to strip it bare to keep it from turning to dust. And maybe having to find a 2nd one to buy for extra parts.

>dat /comfy/ square speedometer doe
I haven't seen one of those in ages

Here is the actual other thread (I think) boards.Veeky Forums.org/o/thread/17923755#lr17923890

Trip/dubs combo of truth checked.
I love that speedometer also user, no tac but is okay.

so what condition is the motor/transmission in?

More reliable than yours.

Engine runs silky smooth, the tranny is loose as hell.
>Feels like a 8in throw from 1st to 2nd
>3rd to 4th feels like a one inch throw

Its like rowing a boat but its enjoyable as hell to drive

>pic related

probably should drop the pan and check the filter.

More eye candy.

FUCK WHY AM I SO SHIT AT THIS

I like the truck!

You gonna restore the paint job or keep it as a patina? I think it will look good either way.

everyone is new at one point, dont get so mad. Also probably your phones rotate settings are fucking with the pictures.

I haven't really decided yet

Thanks user, just trying to not seem like a complete idiot to you guys but it looks like y'all are pretty lax so thanks

It looks really cool the way it is, but if you wind up having to repaint the bed and deal with what looks like some dangerous rust here and there then I don't know how you're going to manage to get it all to match without at least touching up the whole thing.

you may be a newfag but atleast you're cool unlike some of the faggots who post here

fuggin straya m8

Hey cola user come to the /ORG/ discord. We like the truck.
discord.gg/N7axYk

Sounds good user, ill check it out. I thought this thread was about to be lowered into its grave haha.

Check back with progress pics once in a while though as the project progresses or you find weird problems. Cool truck is cool.