My nu car

How’d I do Veeky Forums? Pls no bully

>Lolvo cuckwagon
>pls no bully

You came to the wrong hood, whiteboi.

I like it.

Just...just tell us how much you paid for it.

I like it, is it fun to throw around the corners?

looks kind of cool user
enjoy it!

What engine? I've eyeing one of those as DD, my brother has a Ford Focus with the 2.0 NA engine which I found to be decently quick, I imagine the same engine in a smaller package would be even faster.

is that a polestar?

have fun with the resale, literally no one wants these

Turn-in is better than I expected, more fun to find a good sweeper and punch it in 3rd

Is that some kind of Subaru?

>Ford Focus
>2.0 engine
>decently quick

Holy shit.

post taillights

2.5T

No just R design

Idc

Did you just assume my gender

show bobs and volvo bb

>$10k

What the fuck? I could've bought a E63 AMG Mercedes-Benz with less than 10,000 miles for that much money. Fucking retard.

Calm down Demuro

>selling cars
But why?

10k is not a bad price. Just because you can get a e36 AMG doesn't mean everyone wants one. It's a relatively new sporty hatch that gets good mpg and is better built than a focus or golf.

Solid buy, as far as thinking for the future, OP. Don't listen to the memes.

>is better built than a focus or golf.
That's subjective.

And that's also implying either of these 3 cars are good. They're all shit.

>Just because you can get a e36 AMG doesn't mean everyone wants one.
What kind of argument is this?

>Just because you can get a better car, doesn't mean everyone wants a better car!

Honestly OP, I like it. Nice rims, nice design, nice color. Any more pics? What model is it?

Don't have too many pics rn, it's a 6 spd 2.5T R-design, which mainly just means suspension tweak and body kit. The mid range punch is addicting.

Volvo C30*

I think it's cool OP. I always thought these were cool little hatches. You can't get 3 doors in the states anymore.

Is this Connecticut? Looks like Middletown area.

>implying there aren't advantages to owning a Volvo over a Benz (let alone an AMG Benz)
Much, much lower cost-of-ownership, without any huge sacrifices in other areas. Maybe not quite as quick, but it's a cheaper car. Maybe it doesn't handle quite as well, but it's a cheaper car. Maybe the interior isn't quite as nice, but it's a cheaper car.

>all that curb rash

AHHHHHHH

Your wheels are fucked

Probably was women owned

Get ready for neglected maintenance. Like all oil changes.
Also this is a fag car.

Nice car.

Cromwell-ish

Yeah I know, refinishing the wheels next spring

Same thing

>I could've bought a E63 AMG Mercedes-Benz with less than 10,000 miles for that much

Do you like live in a fantasy or have you forgot some 0's?

>buys it first
>THEN asks IZ KAR GUD??!
Why do you care at this point? Will you sell it if we call it shit? Fuck off.

Hey R-Design bro.

do they sell these in north america? i want one

Hey friend

Yep

Yeah I love that it's basically a 2+2. I miss how more cars used to come in 3-door. Pic related.

needs a few simple mods