Biohazard

Remember that thread? go to: copart.com/lotSearchResults/?free=true&query=Biohazard&page=1
and post your most intersting finds like if someone blew their own brains out in the car

Other urls found in this thread:

copart.com/lot/20895657
copart.com/lot/32230247
copart.com/lot/37861717
copart.com/lot/38023577
copart.com/lot/37199625
copart.com/lot/38754606
copart.com/lot/24647727
copart.com/lot/37983297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is a 2006 Dodge Charger that has been in a "chemical attack" you can see blood all over the seats.
copart.com/lot/20895657

Also another hint: the cars with great looking exteriors have to worst looking interiors

No, those stickers just mean that you can get sick from whatever there is still inside.
Even when there are like 3 drips of blood or a turd in it, they will slap on that sticker.

Why do they even sell it then? still interesting that there is blood and shit all over it

For those who buy them for parting or madmen who restore them half assed and sell them again with some fuckery

I should start doing that

The guy probably just off'd himself inside that car.
Most cars where this happened kind of look like this.
Also the lack of hubcaps, dull paint and trash inside makes it kind of look like a depression car

Looks like somebody from /tfg/ couldn't take it anymore.

I think I could never get used to the stench of that matter they find so often inside those cars, especially after those cars sat in the sunlight for days or weeks.

They smell like literal death.

Not spooky but holy fuck how can you keep this much trash in your car. copart.com/lot/32230247

copart.com/lot/37861717

bruh

that is entry level, literally nothing. the rest of the car even looks clean.
there are lots of really bad examples around where the driver is still alive and driving it.

meanwhile I get annoyed like a mad fuck when just one bottle rolls around the passenger foot compartment.

Flooded Texas car?

Where do you go to see what happened in the car? I only ever see biohazard/chemical.

I doubt flooded cars get the bio sticker.
maybe if they got flooded standing directly next to a purification plant

that's all you get, everything else is guesswork and sometimes easy judging by the stuff you see there

There would be an ass-ton of visible moisture if it was a flooded car. Looks pretty good to me, probably engine is seized. Probably a rental where the person put diesel in it.

Ah, I see.
Some of these are far more disturbing than they otherwise would be when you don't know what happened in them.

looks relatively clean?

I'm thinking body in the trunk since its marked as a biohazard

Perhaps lmao. Who would put a body in a rental car anyway.

I guess this thing must smell awful, because it looks ok from my view? copart.com/lot/38023577

That F150 looks okay whats wrong with it?

>copart.com/lot/38023577

It is marked run and drive so probably smells like a sewer

copart.com/lot/37199625

No way this guy made it out alive.

Fuck there is blood all over the airbags, steering wheel and roof. RIP

nothing spooky about this one, but am i dumb for considering buying this? with fees and shipping it'll be like 1200 bucks

copart.com/lot/38754606

It looks nice but fixing the flood damage would cost more than probably buying a working used one

>copart.com/lot/38754606

Good luck. I'd never buy a flood car. Too much shit that can creep up and hidden mold you could get used to.

my problem is that there's no used ones in my area. and having a good condition one shipped seems like too much for what its worth

>fees and shipping it'll be like 1200 bucks
The auction hasn't even begun, so that can't really be the final price
Flood cars are a huge gamble with the odds stacked against you
However on the other hand, the car is old and if the damage was minor, it would still be enough for the insurance to write it off so it might be workable

If it's still cheap by the time it sells and for some reason you buy it, have someone knowledgeable inspect every nook and cranny, especially the engine

Flooded my car few times and it sucks.

You have to rip out bottom half of interior, carpets seats everything has to come out and be chemically treated or it'll start to stink every time it gets hot inside.

Ha faggots who is laughing now enjoy your flooded shitbox

that one just looks like it sat under a tree for a few years with the windows down.

>clean?
Just be a typical Woman driver...

chew cock, nigger.

bruh what the fuck

copart.com/lot/24647727

is that a shoe
why does it look like it s till has a fucking foot in it

Looks like it had a side impact from the bloodspatter

Oh wait, the drivers side is... undented

Dios mios!

Calling it now, this thing was probably some gangbanger's car and the owner got capped in it.

Looks like it - sideways splatter that had some velocity to it without any damage except the windshield being gone

oof, there's an evident piece of skull on the gauge cluster bezel

copart.com/lot/37983297

ikr, that fucking boot is weird-ing me the fuck out.

Did anybody ever pick up the Supreme Chariot?

bruh the cars filled, I can't stand used bottles sitting in the cupholder for more than a few days

the fuck you do piss off the Hulk or some shit

no good interior shots

yeah I was going to post that one until I saw your post

worst I found that wasnt already in the thread when I started looking

Deer or moose or something. I thought about this fairly frequently when doing 112 on roads in the middle of nowhere.

looks like a big ass dirty rock or something

what they get for eating Miracle Whip and not Duke's