/pg/ - Persona General

Sadayo Saturday Edition

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

goro

Wow the maid costume really adds some height.

Futaba a Cute-aba

robot is forever!!

IMPREGNATE ME ALPHA AKECHI

ON UR MARK!

Futaba a Shit-aba
Anne is better

I almost love ann

CUTE DATES

Please kill yourself. Rid your family of the burden you have become to them. They don't love you and they never will.

Idk i think Haru wouldn't mind being abused. Akechi seems like the guy. Much more so than her fiancee..
>Fiance calls her names and tries to fuck her
>Akechi flat out killed her father and tried to kill her
You can't beat that abuse.

I hope we still get P5A. DBZ has enough fighting games god damn it

INtroducing Cafe Leblanc's new menu item: Futaba Spaghetti
Get it while it's hot

Ganbatte de-arimasu

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I'd like to return it please, one of your cooks came all over it

budokai tenkaichi 3 with like five hundred characters and having to do swing your arms around with the wiimotes to do kamehamehas was the pinnacle of retarded dbz video games. they're not gonna top that shit no matter how pretty it gets

Its saturday and Sae wakes up on the couch next to her favourite bottle. It's already 6PM and Makoto enters the room. "You're finally awake, I wish you wouldn't overwork yourself like this, you need your rest, Sis." Sae tries to remember where she is for a moment.

Makoto tells Sae that she's going to hang out with her friends MC for the evening. Sae opens up a notebook with nothing in it and pretends to write some quick notes, "I'm going to be looking over some new data on the Phantom Thieves case, so I'll be here all night." She scatters some papers over the coffee table while trying to focus here eyes and push out the hangover. Makoto tries her best to conceal her excitement as she runs to the door. The moment the door shuts, Sae sighs and looks at her phone: 0 messages. She stumbles into the kitchen and takes out another box of double fudge ice cream, she knows Makoto won't be back for a few hours. Instead of watching tv, she can't even bring herself to turn it on and instead stares at her reflection on the screen. She mutters to herself "I'm a winner" after every bite.

Isn't that what P5AG stands for?

>Could you take it off my head please, the basket is incredibly hot.

yes you can

>tfw the grooshits are back
I'll be back on later /pg/, I got shit to do IRL and I don't want to deal with the cancer in this fandom right now.

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

How would his story begin? I think the fact he's a wild card means he'll be a protagonist in a spinoff/expansion like Aigis was.

Finally Atlus will release a triple-A game
>Akechi
>All
>Afternoon

As cute as it gets.

>couldn't handle the shitposters
weakass bitch

Hifumifags report in

Fuck I remember that. There was completely useless filler characters too just to pad out the roster
Poor Sae. I could imagine her setting up a really desperate dating site account
I'm not sure. Some people like to believe its a Groo spin off

That's actually pretty sexy. Maybe that's why Futaba doesn't hate Akechi that much. Having the otome prince kill your mom must feel pretty sexy for a nerd. Now having a bald old man behind her mom's death and stealing her research is unforgivable.

I love and cherish my girlfriend

>saving a thumbnail

I love Ann!

Let me explain!
Semen harvested from old men has a sharp, acidic flavor and a unique texture you can't get anywhere else.
The semen undergoes a rigorous inspection process and is harvested in small quantities. This produces the stickiest, stinkiest spaghetti possible and is of the utmost quality.

>AG
If it was it would have just been P5A. It's a Goro spinoff.

>rich girl × her father's murderer
This is hot desu.

Oh, in that case I'll take two!

i want to hug sae

Does anyone have a list or video that has all of Sojiro's coffee knowledge? In exchange I offer this art of a cup of coffee.

>them skewed priorities
I love Futaba.

how do you guys cope with the paradox of romancing your waifu in game through an avatar, while knowing that if she was real, you couldn't romance her the way you really are?

I think I could get Haru cause shes easy but my waifu would ignore me FUCK

So i just finish the game and I have 2 questions.

Why did joker got out of jail so quickly after proving that he was innocent in his first incident with the whole probation thing. But yet the police dont seem to care about the phantom thief misconduct (unlawful entry of madarame, hacking the TV radio, and destruction of shido property)? Shouldn't he still be in jail longer because of being part of the phantom thief?

The other question is how come you can kill a cognition in a palace and still be alive in the real world? Do you have to steal the treasure AND shoot them like okumura or just use Loki special ability to make them psychotic?

Claimed

I don't actually look that different from in-game Joker.

friendly reminder that all of the phantom thieves (including cat form morgana) could defeat akechi in a fistfight

Back off, she's mine

>wild card
Wait what? Counting out P1/P2 cast, only P3MC, Aigis, Yu and Joker were wildcards. Quit bullshitting me user.

>meow

Go home Ryuji.

a cognition and the shadow are not the same thing. A cognition is just part of the palace too.

I dunno about the law in japan, maybe they got the original rulers to testify in jokers defense.

Madarame never pressed charges so that case doesn't exist
There is no concrete evidence the phantom thieves even exist, Futaba covered her traces well enough that the signal hi-jack never lead anywhere
I don't recall any Shido ever being affected in any way that wasn't him trying to off himself temporarily.

A cognition is not a shadow, a shadow is literally someone's own repressed feelings. A cognition is just how the owner of that palace views someone else, destroying a cognition has literally no effect. Killing Wakaba's cognition was actually completely unnecessary as Futaba kinda stole her own heart.

Another Fuuka, another day hoping something good will happen.

For the second question: Shadows and cognitions are separate beings/concepts. A Shadow is a person's 'true self' (to put it simply), whereas a cognition is how that same person perceives others. There is one Shadow per person, but there can be multiple cognitions representing the same person. Killing the cognition doesn't do anything, because it's not tied to the real person like a Shadow is.

Why didn't Goro ever expose their identities? He had the proof to ruin them with.

>No one reads carefully after the death event
>No one talks to Futaba after the death event to learn more

Nothing good ever happens.

too busy crying over the friends he could've had

or he was being arrogant and wanted to take them out himself

nanako is dog

Post cute stuff.

>Literally designed to be perfect
How will meatbags ever compete?

the hell is this gay shit?

What would he gain? His motives are already ass-backward and actually going against what he wants. Goro had the opportunity to turn in the phantom thieves for fame, money and women, as well as the ability to assassinate or turn Shido's shadow psychotic to serve revenge against him, he didn't do either because he's FUCKING STUPID.

Actually, that raises a good example.

There's two Cognitive Akechis. One in Sae's Palace (Makoto had to knock him out to prevent him from walking into the cognitive interrogation room and meeting the real Akechi, which would've ruined the ruse), and another in Shido's Palace. If we ever saw her, I imagine there would be two Cognitive Makotos too (one in Kaneshiro's Palace, another in Sae's).

im going to rail that pupper

Probably didn't think of them as a threat without Joker. He even said that they'd live in fear of him or something which is ironic since he got played.

I love Haru!

t. Fuuka

Well fuck my heart-nipples off then, holy shit.

>If we ever saw her, I imagine there would be two Cognitive Makotos too (one in Kaneshiro's Palace, another in Sae's)
>Whore Makoto
>Perfect Model Student Makoto

I would like to see that

Makoto brings this up but they determine her cognition would just be an ATM in a skirt walking around Shibuya.

>too busy crying over the friends he could've had
Well PT would have accepted him if he wasn't a cunt. He fits their group.

hmm? who dis?

Does Maya have an option select name or something?

Best girl

>turn in the phantom thieves for fame, money and women
But he doesn't want women

I don't think I'll ever understand what Goro wanted to do. His goals flip flop by the chapter

Where are my Pixie doujins?

So if he doesn't want fame, money, or women, and he is actively not taking his revenge, then FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE.

He wanted daddy shido to love him

>haul ass through Zodiac
>reach what seemed to be the end
>door-gook asks me for a password
>that comes up
Caught me off-guard desu.

in the same reality as my aigis feet doujins

The password is bellybutton and no girls allows.

Kind of confuse with these 2 answer, so if you go into a palace with your actual body is it in essence a temporary shadow?

So how exactly does goro kill people? Does he just find them and kill them with a gun? Does he even need to use loki special move for the effect? Because it doesn't make sense otherwise since he killed okumara right when the palace was falling apart then a week later he magically timed it so he dies on TV live.

Let me get this straight, so if you kill the palace ruler with any weapon they can die right (mental shutdown)? But Loki ability can cause psychotic breakdown (traindude)?

What is the difference between mental shutdown and psychotic breakdown anyways?

Find out in P5AG

P5 Arena Gakuen?

Yeah if he did then he would have banged Sae or Makoto by now

Of course we don't understand him. He's volatile and unpredictable because his heart is completely distorted, thanks to Cognitive Psience Experiment.

What you see (Akechi Goro) is just a product of chaotic heart distortion thanks to Cognitive Psience Experiment. The real "Akechi Goro" is sleeping inside and struggling against those distortion from completely taking over his body

Akechi Goro

Goro mostly just found small-fry in mementos and killed their shadow or used loki to make them psychotic.

A shutdown is similar to Apathy Syndrome from 3, you just kinda lose all desire to exist, eat, drink, breath. Notice that every shadow that the PT attack don't actually die, they just glow bright and learn their lesson. If you actually killed them then goodbye to the owner.

Psychotic breakdowns are poorly explained because Goro dies about 5 minutes after revealing it. It appears to be temporary with no lasting effects, but is a long-range spell Loki can cast on anything. Psychotic breakdowns basically just make people lose their shit and if they are piloting a vehicle they will crash that shit as hard as they can.

Guys I'm going to start playing The Answer soon. Anything I should know? How much grinding is required?

Always use Metis
Always
Get growth skills on as many personas as you can
Black frost can carry you through most of the game

>How much grinding is required?
Most of the game.

This is a 40 hour game with perhaps 2 hours of story content. Imagine Tartarus floor 1 to Nyx all in one day.

Why did Joker get things that Akechi couldn't? Some attic dweller is better than an ace detective? Fucking bullshit.