Elder Thread:>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/349675/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-7

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>is the game worth playing?
For those who read the OP before asking: yes.

No waifus/husbandos except Alm,Si and Vi

Other urls found in this thread:

alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-templar-build-pvp1-homestead/
imperial-library.info/content/16-accords-madness
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Murkmire
imperial-library.info/content/tribes-murkmire
youtube.com/watch?v=cEvfX1gPa_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

n00b here, want to try out warden(sounds like a fun class)
will I get bullied if I use a twohanded weapon?

Best boy.

Yeah but I think that was because he was anticipating the Greymarch.

Even so, he seems to be just "lolsorandom mad" and like he's trying too hard to be funny.

just be happy he isn't portrayed as a tranny

Thank Skyrim fans for that. The whole CHEESE SKEEVERS thing is from that.

Why does the blue chest keep all the shit items, aside from bloodspawn

Daily reminder

First one was fine bb

Now you made me look dumb, thanks

Kra'gh, swarm mother and engine guardian aren't shit imo.

Sorry anons

Cats > everyone else
>
>
>
>
>
>bosmer

>cats
I think you are in the wrong general, /ffxivg/ is around the block.

>he is a bosmer

>tfw Khajits, Argonians and Dunmers will never look like they did in Morrowind anymore

Flame Lash / Power Lash is crazy. Why does anyone ever use Molten Whip over 20k crits, absolutely crazy healing, zero mana cost of Power Lash?

What's some advice or piece of info you really wish someone had given you when you just started out?

Research traits early
Do Undaunted/Fighters/Mage guild dailies
Do random daily dungeon

"minmaxers will ruin everything and you will be forced to minmax too"

>do pvp tutorial at lvl 10 for +30% riding speed skill
>train mount in speed > capacity > stamina order
>read the op

>forced
Not really, pic related.

>tfw we'll only see Cathay-Rahts, and never giant Senche tigers or miqote-ish Ohmes
>not even the digitigrade argonians and khajiit
>none of the little housecats in eso are actually alfiq
Disappoint.

Khajiit and argonians have the coolest lore. Furries ruin everything.

When would you recommend to start Orsinium ?

>Bank your materials (bank is account wide), backpack space can be bought from pack merchants. Pic related, backpack space is character specific)
>Skill lines level if you have skill in skill bar, even if you don't use it.
>wear every type of armor so they level up (5 med, 1 light, 1 heavy for example.
>Join /tesog/ guild and ask for tips/help
>Listen to the dialogue
>Thieving and selling stolen good to fence is good way to make gold early
>Don't play as a bosmer
>Enjoy

Don't wear heavy armor as a mage and vice versa
Research and deconstruct yesterday, today and tomorrow
Do not worry about your "build" until 160

After main quest or with a new character.

I'm almost level 50 and I didn't know about the bag thing. Thanks.

>wear every type of armor so they level up (5 med, 1 light, 1 heavy)
This doesn't seem to be working for me.

I'm wearing similar to what you said and I've only gained skill in Heavy Armor. Medium/Light hasn't even come up on my skills yet and I've been wearing 1 piece of each since level 1

Post morrowind you need to wear 3 pieces to unlock the skill line. It'll level but you just don't see it.

I figure they might add digitigrade argonians and khajiit as a personality pack, given those can alter idle stances and walk animations (for something like 10,000 crowns probably)

Oh okay

At least we have 2 of the guys.

does anyone even play this meme game on ps4? I want a new RPG to sink time in but playing a dead MMO seems like a waste

the game is fine as a solo RPG as well desu

There's lots of people on PS4, but only a few in this thread.

>XAL NUR SMASH YOU

Anyone else tried 2H on a warden, and if so how did it go in your opinion ?
I've been playing 2H warden and enjoying it so far but now that i got further i started to wonder if the success was only fueled by the CP and not the combination itself.
Warden doesnt seem to have that much synergy with 2hander compared to say stamDK,
seems like its just mostly weapon skills for AoE with shalk and ice shards being only warden skills i use for offence, and i have tendency to forget recasting shalk sometimes since im closing in on middle-age or thats my excuse atleast

is it worth 15 bong with the 4 DLCs? if I got a few days out of it i'd be satisfied

No cause stamina is good

yeah, keep in mind you need a PS+ sub or whatever

No you don't.

Just read the reddit thread with the same title as your question. =^)

thank you for the reply, here is a "funny" comic

Yes, you do

I haven't played this game in many, many months. Thinking about coming back to it, but.

What's with this bosmer meme?

there are two bosmer shitposters in here, just don't reply to them

>What's with this bosmer meme?

optimal warden race.

>Short
>Ugly
>Whiny
>Annoying
>Can only eat meat
>Horrible protein farts all day
>Cant harm plants in Valenwood
>Can't even use some leaves to wipe your ass.
>Have to eat your little brother because you accidentally shot him in an archery contest.

"If it weren't for the cannibalism and the wild hunt they'd have no redeeming features." -some user in /tgesg/

as a woman I just hate manlets.

Just wanted to stop by and say Hatebr33d3r is a pretty cool guy. Thanks.

bosmer are a cute!

Is DW stamsorc viable ?
Also, why should I avoid breton ?

I dunno, it kind of becomes worth it at the end when it feels implied Sheo was being a caricature of himself, knowing no one would take him seriously and realize he was driving Valaste insane.

the one thing I don't really like about the writing in this game is how Skyrim it is

I actually think the Mage's Guild questline paints a good picture of how running away from the Three Alliance War would do nothing but damn the Mage's Guild and in a way Sheo is showcasing that as a lesson to be learned and doing so like an Aesop Fable.
Shalidor is constantly berated and shown powerless to hint to the Vestige that the "Almighty Archmage" is still just a mortal and that despite his personal claims he is not the God of Magic. Valaste has been sheltered her whole life and after the fallout with her own family threw herself into the Mage's Guild and the opportunity of working with Shalidor was suppose to be the highlight of her life. Again Sheo exploits that to show that Shalidor is damning the Mage's Guild by sacrificing people simply to reclaim Eyevea. The final choice is kind of just a trick in that "Are you another Shalidor or a better beacon for the Guild?"
Plus it has the benefit of being one of the few moral quests that rewards being evil (as they should).

Breton is mostly for magicka builds, so pairing it with a stam build would br a waste

As for dw stamsorc, yea its fucking good and viable

Is this build any good for PvP still?

alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-templar-build-pvp1-homestead/

That's how I like to think of it. Like its a combination of him being sly and mad.

Or perhaps Sheo isn't crazy at all. The thinking process and morals of daedra are quite alien to our own. Perhaps he is simply thinking like a normal daedra should, and all of the other princes are insane?

>wanted to make damage templar
>end up healing because muh dungeon queues

Its rough fo sho.

Maybe he's not mad himself, but just the prince of madness.

So I played all the elder scrolls games and loved the lore. Played the beta for this and thought it was shit and would surely die.

Is eso worth playing for lore or any other reason?

The game now is not even remotely similar to how shit it was in beta

No game is worth playing for the lore since you can look up most stuff on UESP. Only if you're a real fanatic should you touch a game for it.

That said, ESO is fun as fuck and a not of the quirks it launched with has been fixed and overhauled, such as extreme phasing, clunky combat, and not being allowed to do anything at any time.

Not him but imagine this, TESO: Shivering Isles DLC: our glorious lore-poet makes rest of the imperial-library.info/content/16-accords-madness

>He doesn't wear Reactive and Robes of the Hist in PvP
>He doesn't allow himself to be stunned for a 4k health regen and 30% damage reduction so the enemy can waste resources "killing" him

why is there a limit on the amount of characters you can delete ?

Bot prevention.

Anyone have any idea what DLC might come out after Morrowind? Has there been anything hinted at or any data mined giving any idea whats to come

Is Cadwell Sheogorath disguised trying to sabotage Mannimarco and Molag Bal or is he just a Quixote reference that's surprisingly competent?

akavir

Nord dungeons, Clockwork City, Spiral Skein (Mephala's realm), Murkmire, Colovian highlands.

To make you buy more character slots

Hi guys, I started playing yesterday as a dark elf nightblade. I plan on using alchemy for poisons and double wield. Any basic tips?

So if someone steals your login they can't completely fuck you over immediately.

Abusing spoilers is against the rules idiots.

First one is a legit spoiler

If we won't get Murkmire soon I'll be pissed.

just b yourself
and start researching traits from armour and weapons asap because you'll probably be using all crafting

They said that if the game lasts long enough, they want to make the other realms of oblivion, each one the same size of coldharbour.

I sometimes regret starting the game as a templar tank, dragonknight seems so much better for tanking. Oh wel, templar lyfe it is

>Murkmire
>elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Murkmire
I just found out from google,how did you know it's coming out? Was it mentioned in devsteam?

Now equip resource draining poisons.

Wear medium armor (it buffs you DPS), put all your points into stamina (it buffs your physical damage), when you get to level 15 get a bow and slot it as your secondary weapon. Try to use food buffs when you can, there's zero reason not to have the extra stats they provide, especially if you can get health/stam food.

Other than that, have fun user. Those are just some basic tips to help you in being a nightblade.

Also if you start stealing shit and get caught DO NOT FIGHT THE GUARDS. They are literally immortal. Just run. Run as fast as you can.

Thanks. Morrowind is my all time favourite game and I'm a huge elder scrolls lorefag so I figured I'd try the game since it's b2p. Oh and btw, is monthly subscription worth it? I just skimmed over that info, not sure what it's all about.

I have eso plus, but its main advantage is that crafting items don't take inventory space but go into a crafting bag, saves a lot of annoyances of full inventories. For the rest, I don't really notice the xp and gold boost. It is nice that you have acces to dlc without buying it, but I already bougth dlc before i got eso plus. All in all not too many advantages

Not him but they showed pictures from it at Quakecon 2013 and the ESO live intro before the current one with Morrowind included parts of Murkmire.

Lorebooks from Murkmire has also been datamined.
imperial-library.info/content/tribes-murkmire

youtube.com/watch?v=cEvfX1gPa_4
Murkmire was announced back 2014.
Video shows Clockwork city and Spiral Skein.
Dungeon back was confirmed for Q3 by ZOS, nord ungeon text was datamined. Colovian highland place names and wayshrines were datamined. Murkmire was supposed to be 2nd free zone after craglorn.

Only something for the fans and if you've done all content in the base game since it gives you access to all the DLC's.

There are Alfiq and Alfiq-rahts all over the Dominion, mostly in taverns. There's also the hidden Senche village, so at least they made more of an effort than previous games, that said I'd still like to see more.

Warrior-poet set.
Is it worth even bothering?

i bought the base edition of eso ages ago. should i buy morrowind or buy crowns for the 4 first dlc pack

>vma stage 6, the spiders
>get to the round before the boss
>swarm comes
>3 obelisks unwebbed
>none light up
>this happens 4 times in a row
>google it
>"known bug, we're working on it =^)"
>their face when

shit is irritating. if i kept dying because of my own fuckup, i could handle that, but to keep dying from a bug that i have no control over brings my piss to a boil.

I really like it

I don't know what to play, every time I start a char I end up going tank or heal by level 15 to be able to do dungeons