Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

mane6.com/
twitter.com/HelloKittyRicki/status/873398673471754240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features. If you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

kemono fighting game when

>had to google what kemono ment
Wasn't there a pony fighting game on kickstarter in the works? what happened to it?

play touhou

This cannot possibly be one man doing this.

soon!!

It's in beta right now

mane6.com/

Rackiii Kuroe dayo!

akuma has a divekick that is
>safe on block
>cannot be traded with unless you can get higher than him
>is an overhead
>combos back into itself so long as you have room to start your run animation
>tracks 360 degrees

toppest fighting dykes

Cant you powercrush it?

i just bought rev2 cause fuck sfv.

are the combos in the advanced trial the ones i should be using in matches? playing johnny if it matters

Shitty Slayer knockoff

Are those supposed to be big?

2hu fighting when??

There is a ton

What do you think about people playing with stylish control scheme in online matches

holy...

Makes me think light blue down arrow

redpill me on 10-hit strings

wow im excite

Lots of the trials are just difficult show-off combos. You can probably find more optimal shit on dustloop or youtube.

No koakuma no buy.

Reminder that the SuperYan incident taught us that women are precious snowflakes who shouldn't be expected to express their feelings land speak up for themselves like men since they are clearly incapable of doing so and it is your responsibility as the penis wielder to read their minds.

I've been trying to learn about tekken out of curiosity, I have no idea what 10 hit strings are and why people keep saying it with tekken.

The combos you can do reliably are the ones you should do in matches.
Johnny is the combowank character of the game so expect learning a lot of different ones.
There is like 5 of them already and you don't play any of them.

whats a green mid in tekken practice mode
is this a good or a bad move

oh. either way the trials are fun as fuck. sfv execution puts me in a coma.

idk what combowank means but sounds cool

>go online
>josie
>josie
>josie
>josie
>josie

Thanks Aris.

How is a character from 1994 a knockoff of one from 2002?

she has big brown tiddies, it was inevitable

Kat is bigger and browner

No, they're mostly to show what is capable with the character but not necessarily your bnbs. They teach you tricks the character might have with inputs like advanced 9 or they show you tiny elements of combos that you will be using in actual combos.

Why not play both? That's what I'm doing.

Kat and her glasses look autistic or like she had way less actual character development compared to most other models. She's also rude.

>I have no idea what 10 hit strings are
In Tekken, not all moves are meant to be useful. They like to pad the move list with useless moves for some reason, maybe as a joke, maybe to make the game appear more complicated, maybe to troll newbies. 10 hit strings are one of those useless moves, but you need to learn to recognize and interrupt every character's 10 hit strings or you might lose to them anyway.

can you turn off the customization sh*t in T7?

Neither are blonde or dykes

No. You could mod everything to default costumes, though.

I lack basic understanding of Karin. When, if ever, do I punish the haughty bitch? Her back attack (orochi? the one you do from a command dash) is plus on block or what. I play Kolin. Thanks.

Josie starts and ends with "afraid of bears"

>tfw barely meet any waifushitters online
I haven't run into characters like Josie, Eliza, Asuka and Lili more than once.

>10 hit strings are one of those useless moves, but you need to learn to recognize and interrupt every character's 10 hit strings or you might lose to them anyway.
i'm glad i decided to pass on t7 and just wait for marvel infinite instead

So it's just like some kind of auto combo thing that each character has?

Before rounds Josie always seems like she has to pee and that turns me on

ohh i gotcha. like sf4 trials then

>waiting for more capcom turds
Have you learned nothing?

They cna block it both high and low.

>mvci
10 strings are easy as shit, diaperbrains

if you are going to give up at the slightest hint of difficulty you shouldn't play fighting games

if it's shit i'll just drop it like i did with sf5 and stick to FC instead

better than playing kusoge like gg and tekken just because they're non-capcom

I'm starting to really grow to hate Sf5

>Terrible fucking netcode
>get my ass beat by 50/50 mixups from every character
>can't do anything for a whole match as they just normal me to death
>forced to use same tactics to win
>Supers do so much damage that they usually end games with me losing points almost all the time when the life is close
>I just hate this game

why do I keep playing this game

Time travel

After a quite long drop, I played SFV for a bit. Right the moment I won, I realized and remembered the reason why I dropped it in the first place.

There is no sense of satisfaction in this game. When even winning doesn't really feel good I know there is something wrong with the game. It doesn't feel fun. Whenever I beat the opponent I don't feel like I've outplayed him, but more like things were turning on my way, which feels kind of meh.

Play succs.

Why don't you just play other games if you don't like SFV?

Silver players seriously need to leave.

What you are describing have been expressed in these threads a countless times before. It's an empty game made for miserable who only derive pleasure from winning and not the actual process of winning.

Ditch it. Do something else with your time. SFV is a hollow empty game.

It's a mid that you can block low.
It's still better than a high because you can't duck it.
They also don't usually get low/high crushed.
Their properties are usually better than mids and the special mid attribute is there for balancing a move that could be oppressive as a mid.

Name 5 (five) succs to play

Can I buy rev2 straight up or do I need rev1?

I'm thinking of buying usf4 for ps4, but I already have the game on xbox 360 with a lot of dlc.

BISCUITS HOPS ON COMMENTARY. ART NERVOUSLY LOOKS AT HIM WHILE HE HANDS HIM THE MICROPHONE."WHAT'S GOOD MONSTERS, ROLL UP, BLAZBLUE IS ASS, SKULLGIRLS IS STRAIGHT BOOTY" ARTURO SIGHS IN RELIEF AS BISCUITS HASNT SAID ANYTHING OFFENSIVE YET. "YO MONSTERS, HOOK ME UP WITH SOME DIVE KICK TORRENTS. I AINT SPENDING 20 BUCKS ON THAT GARBAGE FLASH GAME." "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AS ARTS HAND HOVERS OVER THE MIXER. "YO ART, WHENS BLAZGREEN?" ART NERVOUSLY LAUGHS "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AT BISCUITS' ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY E-SPORTS "MAN, ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE BESIDES ME THAT HAVENT GOTTEN NECK FROM SHERRY ?" BISCUITS ASKS THE STREAM. ART KNOWS HE HAS TO INTERFERE. "YO aaaAAAaaa, BISCUITS BLOWING IT UP". ART MUTES BISCUITS MIC AS HE CONTINUES TO RAMBLES ABOUT NECK AND TONSILS

Reminder that Harada confirmed that Eliza is a succubus

Buy the bundle

>someone says they don't like tekken 7

>instant anti-sfv shitposting begins

I feel like this is the issue especially with mid level sf5. It often comes comes down to "well I guess right/wrong". While this is still present in high level play at times, it's not quite as bad.
Getting good at 5 can be really unsatisfying desu

went from a 2600 to a 2100 silver in a day.

And I play it because I spent money on the fucking game, why else? I wouldn't have before if I knew what I was getting into, but whatever.

You only need 2 morrigan and eliza. Unless koakuma eventually gets put in a touhou fighting game.

Reminder that he never did

Kof 14 on Steam is out in 5 days
20% preorder discount

Is there a better deal anywhere else vs steam for PC?

so far what are some rival intros you've gotten in tekken 7
>akuma vs all the mishimas
>akuma vs kasumi
>akuma vs Kuma
>Miguel vs Jin
>Dragunov vs Raven

>play succs
>doesn't post 4k pictures of said succs in bikini
No

Eliza is a vamp

>Play sf5 and get frustrated by guessing games
>Turn off sf5 and go into another game
>enjoy this game better

At least sf5 allows me to enjoy other game more, that's a good trait I can give it.

>Have played over 400 treasure battles and under 10 online matches in Tekken

Single player is a lot more fun than I thought

>he's silver
>complaining about the gameplay being shit
>can't do anything for a whole match as they just normal me to death
>forced to use same tactics to win
>Supers do so much damage that they usually end games with me losing points almost all the time when the life is close
>silver
is this a joke

Reminder that lili is Eliza's sister.

Tekken 7 isn't a guessing game?

no joke, having a hard time getting too gold.

It's frustrating enough that some ryu just spams normals every time I try to get away from his shit grabs.

fuck this shit.

I did last thread.

She's a bloodsuccer.

twitter.com/HelloKittyRicki/status/873398673471754240

If you say so

Absolutely disgusting

they are mids that can be blocked while crouching, can be low parried, and are considered a low when it comes to crush properties (it gets low crushed).

still my favorite FGC player
Ricki and the EG gang was so fun to hang out with at barfights

why don't people like the newcomers? I like brown emotional girl.

eew

>You have to be from /pol/ to find something repulsive looking

when did you into fighting games highwaystar

That's some scrub mentality my man, not saying 5 is the greatest of games, but I have my doubts you wouldn't make up excuses in any fighting game if "spamming normals" is an issue for you.
Also stop mashing backdash or holding up, he doesn't even get anything of throw outside the corner, just take it.

i thought they did
for josie though, they replaced bruce with some crying retard, so i can see why people wouldn't like her

>why don't people like the newcomers
They don't? I think they're all pretty dope, excluding Lucky Chloe, but for gameplay reasons and not the visuals like everyone else.

tekken 1

I like Kazumi. I've been playing Hwo since T3, and she's a nice change of pace.
Relearning different screwy stuff seemed daunting at first, so I liked that I could get used to the changes with a simple poke intensive character.

She's not great, and has some obvious flaws, but she's still pretty fun.

only because it's a mtf trans person

That makes this easy. DIO, Dracula, Rachel Alucard, Arcueid Brunestud, and Remilia Scarlet succ blood.