Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2533
End of table games edition Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/tcg-summer-timeline/
youtube.com/watch?v=GWJoz6-0KEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haru Urara

Shitty rules, Shitty game, Shitty company.

Haru,

Urara!

Cologne is cute.

Reminder that she did literally nothing wrong.

ygorganization.com/tcg-summer-timeline/

Starting late August 2017, a new season of Regionals and Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series begin
The first major results will be used to consider a Forbidden & Limited List update, which would be released by September 2017 at the earliest.

>Create a mutual agreement between all top players to only use Cloudians at events from August onwards
>Cloudians receive 100% usage, tier 0 status, and top at all regionals and tournaments
>Cloudians get banned, Zoodiacs and Master Peace remain untouched in Link Format

Haru is Urara.

Reminder that Haru did literally everything Urara.

Remider that this shit missed the timing if you use Eatos on it.

>Reminder that she did literally nothing
FTFY

do you guys think ash blossom will eat a ban soon? it's such a poorly designed card imo

She almost destroyed the world until she got cucked hard by Infernoids

Who?

The dolls were just trying to free their souls.

fuck off

She should've been three different cards that had each of her effects instead of bundled together as one

What?

How many Uraras would a Haru Urara if a Haru would Urara Uraras?

Does this look free to you?

Drooling retard here, can someone explain to me how Servant Kings are supposed to work?
I can run Magicians just spectacularly, but when I get these chucklefuck Gates mixed in and try to go into Zarc it feels like the deck just shits itself.

What exactly am I supposed to be doing? Using the Gates effects to bring out all four types of Dragons, then using Odd-Eyes Fusion (which the Gates also search out) for Zarc?
Do I just use the Sorcerers to bring out Zarc? They're not searchable.
Do the Gates' effects of popping shit to bring out extra dragons have any applications other than fueling Zarc or pulling off a cheeky Rank 8 play?

The deck seems ass compared to just regular Magicians/Odd-Eyes but I don't know if it actually is ass or if I'm just retarded.

reminder that ignoring the summoning conditions doesn't actually ignore summoning conditions.

Why did they print Dark Synchros as regular Synchros?

They were trying to stop the Shaddolls from freeing their souls which were trapped by Tierra because Tierra is a cunt.

One Urara? Two Uraras? A hundred Uraras? Seriously, how many Uraras?

Construct is the root of all evil, shut up.

Dragon Shrine and Foolish make Darkwyrm much more consistent.

Darkwyrm in hand can set 0-5 or 5-13 by itself.

Add Instant Fusion for Starve Venom/Independent Nightingale fuckery.

Seven Star Sword can banish dead Gates to unbrick hands.

Get rid of the Supreme King trap, you ain't never gonna resolve that shit.

Delete the deck once Link format hits, it's dead.

>3 Servant Odd Eyes
>Stargazer Magician
>3 Tune Magician
>Odd Eyes Raging Dragon at 2
>No White Wing Magician or Black Fang Magician
>2 Pendgraph of Spacetime
user, who taught you how to deck build, also you

Haru is the root of all Urara, shut up.

Because if they were Dark Synchros they'd be even more terrible.

Construct isn't even the root of all Shaddolls. Tierra is far worse, fuck off Marzepan.

If things goes South, just go to the North!
>bad pun is bad
So that they don't have to use red for Xyz, duh. The worst thing is that this may be true

I mean they could've just made Dark Synchros white too.

Contruct was literally the puppetmaster of all things Shaddoll.

They needed to make it difference. But irl they did it white so they can use black on another summon type, Xyz in this case.

You clearly haven't read the Guides, fuck off Marzepan.

I'm not even sure I want Darkwyrm to be more consistent because I'm not even sure what to do with the Gates once I have them, unless the stars align and I can shit out a Zarc somehow. Seven Swords sounds cool, though.

>Delete the deck once Link format hits, it's dead.
I still have a month.

>Stargazer Magician
Astrograph
>3 Tune Magician
>No White Wing Magician or Black Fang Magician
Tune Magician is a better version of both of these cards. It can go into Rebellion, Startime, or Supreme Clear Wing as a one-card play without banishing itself.
>Odd Eyes Raging Dragon at 2
This was an accident, I had thought it could work with the Gates. I'm still not sure what I can use the Gates for.
>2 Pendgraph of Spacetime
Procs Iris/Violet and works twice as good if I get a Startime on the board off Tune.

Are links still beta on ygopro?

No fuck you. Shadow duel me lil bitch :^)

>"tcg"
duelmasters here we go!

Haru is literally the puppetmaster of all things Urara.

Is Haru still Urara in HaruUraraPro?

Thoughts, Playing this IRL but think I might slowly shift towards the Demise build. I originally wanted to try the Metalfoes Variant but it felt rather weak? Any changes? Also are there any other cool True King Variants that I can play in the TCG that arent Zoo related?

Seriously, why is every Haru so fucking Urara? I'm Haruing against this Haru-Uraraed Urara on HU, who thinks that Haru of the Urara's effect works like Urara of the Harued and that I can't use it during his UP and use it again in my MU1. Now I have to Haru for an Urara to Urara.

And Uraradentally, he uses HUW. And it's not even the first time I come across a retarded HUW Uraraer. Haru Urara.

Haru yourself, Urarara.

5head loli was the ultimate mistake.

Well, at least I still have my super rare monsta.

>taking out unsleeved cards at McDonald's

Joey lives dangerously.

The Anime cards are made out stronger stuff, how else can the cuff throw metal chains and such.

thats fucking mayo and not mustard isnt it.
>"unsleeved"
the cards are made out of strong stuff
hence being able to jam a gun or cut into a hand
exodia's probably being used by the depths now

It's Japanese mayo, which is fucking delicious and I'll fight you if you try and tell me otherwise.

oh I bet but I still don't get why over mustard there.

>Red-Eyes Spiral works

New secret meta here I go.

It's Haru Urara, which is fucking Urara and I'll Urara you if you try and tell me otherwise.

its feels kinda boring when do you win to the IA without using much the extra deck.

>IA
What?

Iaru Arara

user, what is this deck?

How does missed the timing work again? This always confused me.

IA=AI
a pretext to test the new cyberdarks

Why the Trick Clown? And the one Shaddoll? And the Black Salvos? And the fucking Ritual monster? And the Burgesstoma? And the whole everything?

this is a nasty ass cyberdark deck. you can't even summon cyberdarkness dragon cause your only fusion spell summons cyberdark dragon

Reminder that a single extra word lead to the TCG ruling and errataing this card into a pile of garbage, when every other card like this works as anyone with the reading comprehension of a seven year old would think it does

What went wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=GWJoz6-0KEo

If I pull that Xyz material off, will you die?

Why does his hair change? Is it like Yuma and he has his Super Saiyan form now?

Why does her Haru Urara? Is it like Haru and she has her Haru Urara Urara now?

Someone at Konami watched The Matrix for the first time recently and decided to make a season out of it

that's his VR avatar, it's a perfect disguise so everyone thinks he's definitely not yuusaku

If I Haru that Haru Urara off, will Haru URara?

The memes are getting strong, I finally have a use for my 9 Blue-Eyes White Dragons.

>episode 5
>already summon, like, 5 link in one turn
>all just to get rid of Great Ogre in battle
Truly the state of the link.
Have to spam to do something that's actually underwhelming as fuck.

Just like synchro except synchro actually have something worth the effort.

>What sort of retard would make their VR avatar their identical copy with a different hair colour? I couldn't have possibly done it!

It kind of works desu

Wow, that errata doesn't even make sense why it would happen.

>have Black Rose Moonlight Dragon on field
>use a kaiju
>it bounces it back into my hand because of eff
>mfw unlimited kaiju

welcome to yosen and koa mole

yeah, i never had the opportunity to use those spells
i always wanted to try that shitty bls

Only happens on "when X; you can Y" effect, because Y is not mandatory.
Will miss the timing if there's other things that happens between when X happened and when you actually get to choose to do Y.

Things that's treated as happened simultaneously with X won't cause any miss timing.

Remember that Moonlight is hard OPT.

"when" trigger effects can miss timing
yang zing (minus denglong) for example float "when" they are destroyed
they miss timing under two circumstances
1. Their destruction is not the last thing to resolve (chain link 2 or higher)
2. A card destroys them "then" does something else
examples: interrupted kaiju slumber, soul taker.
In this case the last thing to happen, even though they're chain link 1, are summoning kaijus, and your opponent gaining 1000 life points. since the destruction wasnt the last thing to resolve, they dont get their effects.

they do not miss timing if the card says "and if you do"
examples include: nine pillars of the yang zing (must be chain link 2), metalfoes pendulum effects.

Remember that Haru is hard URR.

You know, it's kind of strange that there's almost no use for Chain Dispel even though it's basically double Foolish Goods.

You know what makes it even worse? Evil Hero Infernal Sniper, you know the one with the counterpart effect to Rampart Blaster, does 1000 burn in your standby phase, ie. simmilar to what Rampart Blaster should do (and does do in the OCG.) There is another card that tells them how it should work, and they still can't fucking get it right.

its a trap, we can't activate traps on the first turn unless you play some bullshit like Temple of the Kings

Why Tewart is still allowed to breath at this point it's beyond my imagination.

Is Red-Eyes Slash bugged on percy? It only gets that eff it it has a monster equipped to it by its own effect, right?

You'd think that by now, there must be at least 1 trap/quickplay/something worth using Chain Dispel to, but nope, nothing.

Use it on TD Trap to pop 2 for free? Nope, only proc when sent from S/T zone to grave.
Metal Combination? Sent from field to grave only.
Lightsworn trap? sent by Lightsworn monster only.
Subterror Burrowing? Destroyed from field only.
Crystron trap? Can't be used immediately.
Zood Combo? Doesn't really need multiple.
Metal Counter? Easy enough to search and have more value if you set it.
PK trap in general? Not worth the effort.

It's like they went out of their way to ensure that it doesn't have any practical use.
It's weird when you consider that if it works for monster instead, it'll be busted as shit.

>Arc-V has characters that look completely different constantly getting confused for one another
>VRAINS has a character who nobody recognizes despite looking pretty much the same as his alter ego

Pitch a deck idea based on this concept

U.A.s can get some use

UAs but cute anime girls.

zefra

>It only gets that eff it it has a monster equipped to it by its own effect, right?
Which effect?

No, you can negate by sending any Equip Card you control to the graveyard. Doesn't even have to be equipped to Slash Dragon.

Well, U.A. doesn't really need to search 2 spell on opponent's turn.
Psy-frame can also use it to dump Overload to search 2, but Overload can't be used immediately so it hurts a bit.

I guess the best play is chaining it to Lost Wind/BTS, but both of them can't be used immediately that turn, so it kinda sucks.

I bought a value cube for shits and giggles, why is 44 pegasus such a shit card for a secret rare prismatic foil?

I run a deck that can make Toad without Bahamut. Do you think Toad's price is going to drop when Links hit, or am I safe to buy it now?

The value cube I got had the fire fist xyz. The packs were crap but it also included the full Yuya deck so I got some decent stuff.

HOWEVER, I also got one of those card assortments from wal mart and those are an unabashed scam. This is whatever I got from one

>Number Hunters
>"follows the style of HA packs for rarity & set size"