/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Finally fixed the OP edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard, lawfuldickish, and toodamnsmug on twitch, or their corresponding youtube channels.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>Theme Template Archive for AO2:
docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: youtu.be/uOqR-y7jXKQ
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo: capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

Don't forget to check the strawpolls.

Has there EVER been a good Larry witness?

The answer is no, by the way

way to start the thread off with a cancer image

Larry players have a tendancy to wall or do stupid gimmicks that crash the case.

How long until /xcg/ match again?

30 minutes from now,/xcg/ vs /aog/ be streamed in the link that's pic related. So geddin early.

Right now it's comfy pre-game.

Gotcha. I can totally miss some of EA's bullshit in favor of some memeball.

Get in here boys

it begins, link in this post

These are some top tier meme profile pictures. Especially Gant ripping up self

this game sucks, and the general too.

WE NEED A TURNABOUT PRONTO

FUCKING GREG

>not even getting a bump from /xcg/ laughing at us
how dead can we go

Case?

>TrannyChiaki forced Truth/Dare into Mafia

Get ready for the next game where everyone turns into traps.

>you guys are still alive
what the fuck

the memes never die, jack

I'm not jack tho
I'm not names either

Glad to see Namu is finally forcing liquid to actually release this shit.

>inb4 liquid denies it all and takes it off the Suggestion Document.

Still don't see any Dual Destinies content despite all of the advertising about it.

Oh whats the spicy drama now?
Been like 6 months since i cased last time

People shitposting about the jurors probably, of which they were only ripped at the start of the week.

Also, DGS content is first, then SOJ, then DD, afaik.

>soj before dd
Why

Is arcade being removed or not?

More footage, I think.

>Implying our vote matters when mods have the right to just say no.
Pfffft.

Thats fucking bullshit and you know it

Dunno, I'm not with the team, so I have no clue what footage is still available.

So I made this shit.

Will probably work more on it.

Where the fuck is troubleshooting guide
Aog server is the only one offline for me

nvm got in

>that fat fuck Namu forcing anything
lol

>Vrrrrrrin
Nice namedrop.

Jesus christ you'll shitpost fucking anything won't you?

Borscht?

That's fucking wrong though.

It's DGS then DD then SoJ.

They're hacking DD right now apparently. So by the time they finish the last few DGS characters, we should be getting some sweet DD.

Olga has the most succulent, dick sucking lips I've ever seen on a female character without being overbearing. Coupled with her soft looking cheeks and that fluffy hair of her, I would love nothing more but to ram my entire length down her throat while making her lick my balls that I have forced into her cheeks while I hold her down, pressing against her golden hair while she looks like a chipmunk. I want to continuously do this until her cute eyes becomes stained with tears, looking up and me, pleading at me to let her go. I wouldn't let her go though, I would continue to pleasure myself until she eventually passed out, and by that point I would still enjoy her naturally tight throat and soft lips. Eventually she would suffer brain damage from a lack of oxygen, and when I let her breath once more, she would be the shadow of her former self, now dependent to the very man who made her that way. She would become my cock sleeve until the end of her days, where I would abandon her in a snowy forest with nothing but the now Rapunzel length hair on her back. But before leaving her to her doom, I would give her one kiss on the cheek, and a slap on the ass. I would then get on my snowboard machine and ride off, never to see her face again as a lust over a new video game character.

Oh, then I was wrong. My bad.

lets rank the top 5 worst people on aov

>1.
You
>2.
You
>3.
You
>4.
You
>5.
(You)

Just enough space for the 5 Gatos.

It's the tard zone. Keep it. It keeps trannies and people who want to blog post out of casing.

>1. Post-case salters when it's unwarranted.
>2. Verin
>3. Marisu
>4. Lynneposter
>5. Arcade idlers

>234 all people who do nothing wrong nowadays
>Trannies worse than verin

You know what Ember told me that we should add to this game?

Mike Pence Judge. He really likes Mike Pence.

DD before SOJ.
Cited because I'm part of the team.

Reverse order.

Wow the maid is fucking shit quality and we waited so long for this.

No this isn't a shitpost either.

Take a look at how high quality this rip is and look at how fucking ugly the maid looks.

Just shows you who's actually good at ripping.

Oh well at least we fucking have it I guess. Just saying that it's the equivalent of having a dough dragons rip since it's the only rip we can get.

Someone draw/photoshop Mia in a wrasslin' outfit

t. vince mcmahon

Could you mind explaining specifically what ar e your problems with the rip?

Posting a picture isn't telling anyone what's specifically wrong with it. You need to put words about WHY you kind it's shit in the first place.

fuzziness
blurry
shitty pixelated outline

Look at that Marlon. He's sharp. His outline is great, consistent. It's amazing quality.

Well naming it "Mae Chambers" doesn't do it any favors.

These are canon characters, not your fucking OC.

>fuzziness
>blurry
Aren't these the same thing? but yeah, I do notice how the maid looks a bit more fuzzy than Marlon, along with the outline being more consistent.
Doesn't she have no name? How would you submit her knowing that?

"Case 3 Juror 2" or C3J2.

Or just "Maid Juror" would work.

What about the others who don't have a name?

Hobbes was named Hobbes, Donnabella was named Donnabella. O'Reil was named O'Reil. How come you're not complaining about those? Is it because it's your shitty maid waifu that only now you care?

I did complain about those.

They're blurry and named bad too.

not everyone has a capture card like trick user

Go home kazukino

Getting real sick of Liquid literally calling shots when it comes to updates.

Not even a shitpost. At least pass the mod exam before you take over shit.

He's the one who's in charge of his own ripping team.

Other than that, Namu calls the shots.

>Just now complaining about Liquid calling the shots when they've been doing it for months.

>your lead DA drops out mid-case

Whether it be D/C'd, getting bored, or whatever else... This cannot continue.

It's been happening surprisingly often lately, and it infuriates me as a prosecutor because it means the burden is dumped onto co and/or without support, and I have to adjust and sometimes even hand hold because of that.

To hold back is a miserable experience.
It's worse yet because there's no way around it. Either it's circumstances beyond the vanished lead's control or they go rogue and everyone has to deal with it.

Does the name matter?

Who cares if they added one.

>Rhoda actually died, or at the very least never came back
>Lewdton gained access to his steam account, pretended to be Rhoda both there and on AOV, and orchestrated the plot to make Liquid in charge of everything
>He was tired of dealing with us but he didn't want the server to die
>He masterminded the megafolders and everything else Names had in his screenshot
>After Liquid got everything under control, he just left since the server could now take care of itself
>Everyone hating on Rhoda is hating on Lewdton using the concept of Rhoda to further his agenda
>And Rhoda supports what Lewdton's doing
>You know why?
>Lewdton has access to Rhoda's steam and Discord, those had to have been given willingly, and Rhoda has also been telling Lewdton things about his past that Lewdton wouldn't have otherwise known

further proof this was consensual: Rhoda has been complaining about moving. Who's moving and why? Lewdton and Rhoda, into the same appartment, because they're
now
DATING!

Maid is perfection.
Is this update going live soon or is it slated for next weekend?

This weekend. Currently in the testing phase.

You should stop right now. You're on our list and if you keep disrupting the balance we will come for you.

Oh? And who are you?

Meekins is not a manlet.

What idiot said he was?

Meekins is actually the tallest guy in original ao
We did a research once while preparing for case

The tallest overall is probably Baron Van Zeiks with 192 cm.

>check the arcade to see if some shit was going on
>some guys were on
>it's the usual faggotry you'd expect, people talking about their lives and what not
>make a death joke, one of them "f"s
>"Why "f"" one of them says
>the local lolcow proceeds to explain to them goddamn /v/ meme
>apparently they didn't even known about it
>they didn't even KNEW about Veeky Forums
>asks where they usually browse
>youtube, rule34, and facebook
>one of them only browses facebook
>also relatively new
>they then proceeded to normalfag it up

I'm kind of worried if this starts to become a trend. I hope that this is the exception, and that even these newfags will hopefully blend in faster then there are newfags like these. I know I sound a little silly saying something like this about a game that can't even keep it's own general alot half of the time, but I do hope that I am not the only one who doesn't want the community to become water downed and safe and sterile as so many other communities have become.

>*one of them only browses youtube*
Don't want to mislabel the type of people we're dealing with.

Except they were talking about Hearthstone, not their lives.

*cow
I'm too tired to deal with this shit.

Kind of agree, my man. But I don't see the way to stop it without putting password-protection with the default /v/ password, and I doubt whoever is in charge of client developing is gonna bother with that feature.

I wasn't even there for any of that until the end and I can already tell what happened;
>Usual arcade shitposting that occurs at dead hours
>death joke is made, someone presses F
>Asian ESL player asks about the F
>someone explains the meme
>Being Asian, it's likely that Veeky Forums is blocked in their country, or at the very least never spoken of
>I enter and then "normalfag it up"

I was hoping there'd be more salt to mine from this. I'm disappointed, user.

Yeah, I doubt even the serveradmin really wants to add a password. Hopefully people recognize this shit and don't end up like the otherservers. Due to the small size, hopefully this doesn't become so much of an issue in the future. I suppose it's weird talking about keeping the integrity of a community together when the integrity lies in having fun, improving and generally having a helpful spirit.

I do admit that certain cultures are just not familiar with stuff from other places. However
The fact that they still consider those the sites where they spend most of their time is still there, and that sort of worries me. I apologize if my "salt mine" isn't plentiful, but I don't really feel too strongly about it either way to go on a rant when there isn't really a whole lot there yet.

Also aren't you that guy whose dating the cow?

I'd say an ESL player from the other side of the world is harmless enough as is. And I'd imagine anyone that manages to find and play AO has at least lost some semblance of control over their life, even ACME players. There's maybe one person I could think of who doesn't fit well with the cloth most Veeky Forums players are cut from, and I usually make it a point to them to keep a lower profile (Not that they listen to me anyway). Forgive the salt remark. I thought you'd actually shitpost more and make mountains out of mole hills like most others do. Believe it or not, I share similar concerns.

Also yeah, I am.

>mfw

cease

dont die

So, despite the playercount being like, 60 at times, only 20-30 of those people are actually active and doing anything.
It's almost as if there aren't actually more players, there's just a bunch of squatters now.

It's called Arcade and multiclients.

IT'S ALMOST AS IF WE'RE STILL FUCKIN' DEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAD

I'm telling user why the player count is inflated.
Why are you yelling?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you have a folder full of screaming bunnies?

I heard geg lost the first game in the cup