IGHT SO

IGHT SO,

I just bought a '03 Mini Cooper S r53 as a daily with 136k for $4k 2 months ago.
Came across an ad in a local mini group that someone wants to trade their m50 swapped e30 318i title for title.

the only thing holding me back from doing it is the fact that the e30 doesn't have any A/C components installed, and I would like to daily it off the bat.

thoughts?

Both cars fucking suck, you bought a late model mini, please don't breed until you're at least 2 years removed from owning that POS. If this faggotry continues then just KYS. Buy jap or american for the love of God.

I would totally go for it as long as you can do those small BMW repairs yourself. AC is one of those creature comforts you don't actually need.

Lol you don’t need a/c ? What kind of 3rd world shit hole you live in ?

Buying either as a “daily” is stupid as fuck. coopers see fuckig riot to drive bro. They are shit brittle shit

true, and fall and winter are approaching so I won't necessarily need A/C for the next few months, thus giving me time to set money aside to do an A/C rebuild.

Europe. To what degree do you have to drown in your own fat to need AC?

OP here
I live in the eastern US, where temperatures average in the 80s until like November

Probably Sweden

So when it’s middle of summer it’s ok to just sit there in sweat ? How about seat heaters in middle of winter ? Or is that too luxury for you ?

No. I just open the window and drive.

>How about seat heaters in middle of winter ? Or is that too luxury for you ?

I mean I have them but I haven't needed to use them ever.

Sweden confirmed

Finland actually, but basically the same climate wise

>swedecuck

don't get one that has been modded and doesn't have a/c. get a nice stock clean one.

Maryland here. I don't use my ac except for a few months mid summer when it gets real bad. Or when my gf is in the car because she hates having the windows down. I could definitely live without it.

Your missing out big time.
On hot summer days, I turn a/c, and heated seat little bit. My body is cool, and my back is nice and warm.

I drive windows down, AC on.

Best of both worlds

I mean I do have AC in my car and I use it to defog the windows and when I don't ride alone, but alone I never use AC for the heat. Riding windows down is nicer and doesn't add fuel consumption.

Damn, sorry to hear that. Hopefully things work out for you in future. I remember saving soda cups from all fast food chain to get free drink anywhere I go. Now I just drink few sip and throw them away, life is good.

ah, well North Carolina is a bit warmer haha