Earn 150% in 70 hours with Bitcoin

Project plan

Our aim is to make the investment profitable for everybody, not only for the elite professionals. We offer to add after 70 hours to your deposit 50% bonus, total you will get back 150% of your deposit. From this amount, we deduct the commission of 6%

eldorado.io

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/3HfCCXrf2bc4YmEPg57QsmvLwPajHQurm8
eldorado.io/statistics.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We guarantee payments of 150% from the deposit after 70 hours from the funds of new investors. From every payment we take the 6% fee. We are here to stay for a long time. Stability is our mission!

At least you are directly telling us that this is a ponzi scheme

No, that's very fast bank hahaha

fast bank for you maybe, hahaha

I am not admin. Also do you think bank is not working like ponzi?? So...

>faq
>how can I register in el dorado?
>it is very easy and fun
>If we do not pay, it means that we are waiting for new deposits

holy shit
thanks for the kek

kys OP

you couldnt come up with something better than "haha send me free BTC you will get more back xd"

jeez .. what a fucking waste of time lmao

yeah, i'm gonna trust some foreigner with poor english skills with my money dude, are you high?

You know nothing about it

why are you promoting this unless you get a cut?

man I wish I came up with scamsites like these

how much money have you made so far OP?

>some retards might will fall for this

I tried it and it works. Invest now guys while you have the chance

$0.

I don't think even real retards would fall for this ponzi scheme.

Is it true that the project is launched for a long time?

Yes, because our 6% commission is your guarantee of stability! We are interested financially in the long work of the project

FUCK OFF YOU RETARD!!!!!!!!!

blockchain.info/address/3HfCCXrf2bc4YmEPg57QsmvLwPajHQurm8

Here is my deposit. Project just working 2 days. Profit you will get in 70 hours

"What do you think, in fact, investors need? Why should investors prefer your HYIP?
We guarantee payments of 150% from the deposit after 70 hours from the funds of new investors. From every payment we take the 6% fee. We are here to stay for a long time. Stability is our mission!"

"How can I withdraw money?
You will receive the money in 70 hours after the deposit was made. Our transactions are made automatically from the funds of new deposits. If we do not pay - this means that the sum of payments exceeds the sum of deposits. Just be patient, you are standing in the queue for payment. We are here to stay! 6% Commission is our income and your guarantee of stability and reliability!"

It's new platform for investors play which works for fees. I think it's good opportunity for us because now have a lot of HYIP's which just working for scam not for %

confirmed bait

Exactly the reason not to trust your stupid ass lmao

>Just trust us, goyim

Though you make good websites. Ponzi scams are too easy to spot and you should use your skills to make some real work.

As said I am not Admin of project
All stat is able at this page

eldorado.io/statistics.php

Wow, That's very kind of you to offer this amazing Opportunity to us.

>didnt even read
You wont get any bite here though post it on some other forum