KEYS

Alright boys. How do you distinguish your keys from one another?

Also post your keys thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/rubber-Mobile-Gundam-Double-parallel/dp/B01KPHLYZM
animepoko.com/product/key-cap-gundam-00-exia-head/GE4806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have one house key and one car key

My car keys are originals.
So they say "Falcon" on them, and are silver and gold because of wear.

My house key's triangular, and the key I have for my neighbors house (they have me take care of their dog when they go on long weekends) is square.
I have a lock box key (self explanatory) and really that's all I have.

Ore wa GUNDAM

I have a keyring and then every automobile key is on its own with some sort of novelty tag.

Every key has its own shape.
Except the keys for my bike and left pannier, but they are on seperate key rings.

WHERE CAN I GET THAT KEY COVER

I'll post my keys in a second, poor thread :(

Where do you buy those lanyards user?

Are you in Canada?

AmiAmi

Chile

legitimately sad they don't have these for cars

user theres only 2 lanyards on amiami and they arent even anime

Fine taste as always.

A friend brought me mine straight from Japan, but odds are you can find some on Amazon or eBay. I got my pinched keychain from Amazon, and saw the same lanyard I have on there at the time.

I have my house a house key and a car key on each ring.
That's it.

One of my cars has a different key for the door, and it's just the gold key.
Another has a different key for the door, the gas cap, and the ignition. The Ignition is the largest, the gas cap is the middle, and the door key is the smallest.

Got mine off ebay after looking at a few other places.

Aside from a totally separate keychain for my other vehicle, the only other thing I have on the keychain is the house keys. They're all original, so no need for anything else to distinguish them.

Buy a blank and have a locksmith cut one for you.

That's not how keys work.
Keys are already profiled for their lock design. Designer keys like that sword one are going to come in two flavors, Schlage and Kwikset.
Those are house keys. Buying a blank won't let you cut it for your car.

Alright no biggie then I'll keep looking. My pinched kotori came in today and my pinched Gabbie should be coming in anyday now. The keys clacking against them won't mess up my girls right?

Nope, just remember to clean your waifu every so often.

this looks really great! too bad it wont look as nice on a push to start :^(

They're sold as phone straps.

Yours are so clean, my strap is all dirty from being 3 years in my pockets :(

>The only key needed for any vehicle ever

amazon.com/rubber-Mobile-Gundam-Double-parallel/dp/B01KPHLYZM

>60 fucking 7 dollars
this can't be real

>Still thinking you can shove your metal Kwikset key into any car ignition cylinder
>Completely forgetting about most vehicle immobilizer systems
shiggtydiggity

animepoko.com/product/key-cap-gundam-00-exia-head/GE4806

nevermind found the real price

does it count as a real price if you can't actually buy it?

keep searching, for some reason some sites list it as pre order and some actually have it, I found one finally for 14. this is what happens ordering wierd japanese shit

rip gundam user

I'd love one of these for my mr2

>2017
>needing a key for anything
>ever
wew lads

>being a beta numale fuckwit who thinks keyless anything is good

To your credit, I don't take the lanyard with me. It stays home with the rest of my Makoto stuff. Only take the pinched keychain with me.

Man it sucks having a separate button set for the alarm/immobilizer in my car, it being older and all. I do really miss my Subaru keys from the Liberty I drove before my Skyline, they're just so ergonomic to hold and turn in your hand. I need to find a nice aftermarket Skyline themed key down the road I reckon. I have the dinky little plastic capped 'S' key but that doesn't really have the right feel to it.

>sold as phone straps
Thanks

Hello fellow im@sbros

The suzuki key detaches so the rest of the stuff doesn't bang around while I ride.

Thats cool, where can I get one like that?

I should probably try to wash the key tag at some point, but I'm just too damn lazy.

good taste

Keep it simple, people who carry a pound of keys are the worst kind of people

I'm sorry user, I just have shit I'm responsible for.
Went from about 15 keys to only 6 recently, so that's a pretty good improvement.
Trying to get rid of one, but no one wants to take over holding the conex key. Cause that means they have to open it anytime someone needs to get in it.

whats your girls name user

sup

that's chihaya form the idolm@ster

Anyone else hate keys with the black plastic? I'm happy all my keys are all metal.

heartbeat.la

nice im@s squad.

I really want to see what fat greasy manboob fucks browse this board, considering every grown ass man here has an anime girl on their keychain.

hate to break it to you but you are on a chinese cartoons forum

I'm aware. But I never see these people in real life. I bet everyone itt is larping and putting anime keychains on their mom's cars keys.

I want one

all that im@s

the lonely LL fan

Guy I knew had one of these on the key itself which was fucking great

My car is old so it has an immobiliser, when I drive the immobilise sometimes swings and bangs against the plastic where the key is, I feel like overtime that'll be bad for the console.

bump

I distinguish my keys by having them in my pocket.

Post bread on hood, virgin

I can sell you one if you really want. I made it.

Reply with an email or with some way to contact you.

lil cap to protect my keys

How do you use those little cords on a keychain properly? They seem a bit awkward and long

I can remember which key goes to what

alright
thebestlooper@gmail