Asymmetrical Slasher General /asg/

how to drive as chad edition

deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2741975115062342321/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/12918172084960

Previous thread: Murdered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
youtube.com/watch?v=hTj4jype5Ec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for is f13 dying and how do we save it?

F13 is literally unplayable on Xbone

entire thread is dying bud

I didn't pay 40 for the thread so I'm less concerned that no one bothers making them.
half the thread is green text stories that are probably fake or shills hating on either game.

Someday...

I fucking knew this would happen to f13.
It's fucking awful with how much you are relying on people to not be stupid or selfish dickbags and how unplayable it is when they are, which is 95% of the time. People join a game, don't get to play Jason and instantly leave making the game unfun for Jason or the counselors and almost every game has at least 1 or 2 of those fags. Also people who don't have mics and thus can't communicate and half the time they will be the ones who find the fuse or something important and not say shit about it and cause the death of 5 people becuase they are poor and can't afford even a cheap mic.

F13 is going to die faster than DBD did, mark my words

>he doesn't have gold unscathed

Debbers is the cutest!

>install battery in 4 seater
>someone else puts in gas
>we're all looking for the keys
>lone AJ has them and escapes by herself with the car
>everyone else dies as we scramble to find another means to escape

AJ must hang

>Play against randoms
>Pretty sure 5 of them are in a party
>Find one random trying to fix the phone
>Go for the kill
>XXDOUCHEBAGXX has Left the Game
>Followed by 4 other people
>Now it's just 2 guys left
>Restrict myself from using morph and shift just to give the other guys a fighting chance.

Parties were a mistake

the quitting thing is made up/exaggerated. The mics thing is somewhat accurate, the number of micless lobbies ive been in is horrendous

>he quitting thing is made up/exaggerated

I haven't gotten a lobby where there haven't been at most 2 people quit after the round starts.

Double chains are bugged again. Have fun lads

what the fuck is this

yeah I stopped playing, every time I got jason it was 5/5 games and it's been like this for days

I drew Deborah.

Downed survivors take forever to recover and can't heal past the injured state.

I wonder if wire spool flashlights are back.

no idea what game this is mate, it's not f13 though

It's actually pretty confusing why party chat is even allowed with this game. Xbone has had games in the past that have forced you into gamechat, and this is a game where that's pretty fucking necessary, since if you go public and one of you is Jason you're teammate in a party can let you know where everyone is at all times if they get a map

It's some shitty Left 4 Dead mod

Get fucked over by your teammates in F13 is part and parcel of the experience.
If you bought the game expecting everyone you meet to start acting like some hyper organized quasi-military squadron, you're fucking retarded.

Very cute.
now draw Chad___

>8 matches in a row that I'm counselor AND Jason spawn right next to me at the start of a match

Man, I really wish there was a queue to be Jason or something.

No you don't. Splitting the queue is what ruined DbD.

The only thing I expected was a functioning game

>new hair for the hag
>new dress for the hag
>new axe for the wraith
>tfw out of town until after it ends
great

I expected the game to have some semblance of balance, but it doesn't
I expected stats to do what they're said to do no just be bypassed by Jason's brokenness

I want that fucking patch with bug and balance fixes.
Don't have any desire to play already.

>I expected to be able to beat Jason
Fag

People in this game are fucking scum and when they rage quit just to avoid giving Jason exp, it really makes me wonder about the future of a game that lets these children run rampant.

Garbage community with Garbage Devs

>beat Jason
There's a difference between "beating jason" and wanting jason to require a minute amount of skill and game knowledge to kill you rather than just spam m2 and then 1

but the problem with f13 is that it hasn't got enough DLC
also evolve dying due to lack of content and over priced shit where as f13 will die becasue their to busy MAKING SINGLE PLAYER MODE to patch anything.

Yeah I dislike the fact they hide alot of information about stats and the fact it's impossible to gauge how useful said stats are aswell.
that and composure is a fucking meme it just makes me fucking livid that they had a beta test were warned about so much of this bullshit and literally did nothing but make savini gayson.

Just keep believing user.

It's always an extreme with you morons

Jason can go ahead and kill me, but for fuck sakes, if my bat hits his fucking face, I at least expect a fucking reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

>cops get called and Jason tries to kill one of us but we stuck together so no problem
>I get called back as Tommy as the last person is escaping
>feel bad for Jason getting zero kills so I try to let him kill me
>he morphs completely across the map from my position
>just say fuck it and escape

Everyone laughed at him when we got back to the lobby because it was 0/8

They just don't want to accept the fact that their $40 game that they over hyped and shilled for almost a year in /dbdg/ is actually garbage.

>Not Lachappa

Fuck off Rusty.

A.J. being a nice counselor to kids whole they're doing arts and crafts when?

Who?

Honestly guys, what's worse?

The Savini Jason meme, or the Laurie Strode nude glitch?

What is the Savini Jason meme?

I'll see what I can come up with. Maybe not arts and crafts but a guitar campfire session. AJ must know how to play a guitar.

user, I think you're asking the wrong question here.

Imagine being Michael Myers in that scene...

Heh

>Laurie Strode nude glitch
I'm sorry?

>be a ghost
>get """"faitgued""""
>swing once
>congratulate yourself for getting off that one swing and the survivor gets away
>get one down and hook them
>turn your back for a second and they were freed by the others

How the fuck can you get anything done as the killer in the game?

DbD is a fundamentally flawed game. The hook gimmick is retarded.

The hook gimmick fine. Teachable perks are retarded.

>spooky killer can't kill survivors by his hand cause pappa entity told him so

Face it, it's fucking retarded

>fag part 6 who shift grabs a three foot distance glitches out and he is stuck holding me, alive for 12 minutes unable to kill me and me unable to break free
>everyone else escapes as do I when the 20 minutes runs out
>his time is wasted
When even the gods who govern gaming think you're a faggot grab spammer

Because you know the alternative of jason being able to kill you 30 seconds into the game with no way to protect yourself is making waves and lauded at "amazing, dynamic, and fun" game play

Right?

Yeah, it is pretty fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTj4jype5Ec

>Stun Jason with a shotgun to keep him off the car
>they don't let you in even though there's room and just drive off
Fuck this community of trash between how unbalanced jason is and griefers there's no reason to keep playing this shitty game

Whats this supposed to prove exactly?

Meats hooks are dumb. He should have shot her with a gun.

>Its a running jason who shift grabs you when you're limping
If you don't deny this faggots exp for being faggots, they'll never learn

This is why I just beat people to death exclusively now. DbD babies get mad when they're caught. Doesn't give them a chance to quit.

>implying I can't quit before you hit me enough to kill me

>implying you can quit before 3 hits

I'm already ready by the time you land the first hit.

So Jason isn't allowed to grab you or beat you.

What is he allowed to do you giant smegma chugging baby?

Except that jason doesn't kill in 30 seconds because he doesnt have shift yet?

I only quit if you play a running Jason and tunnel me to death in the first minute, or just beat people to death/spam the same quick kill. Shitters need to be punished.

Running Jasons do not need shift to kill. They just need to morph to death trap areas like Blair's Cove and they get a quick kill or two, nothing you can do.

>running jasons are fast enough to actually catch counselors

>people paid 40 dollarinos to do this

At least it makes sense.

Why doesn't Jason use his sense ability to find the keys and just toss them in the lake?

Because chad players already do that for him

>Place a trap at a door
>end up on the roof
100/10

Lachappa, more like El Chapo!

Actually, I like DBD's lore. I like that the killers are tortured prisoners just as much as the survivors are, and that the true enemy - the entity - is not only unfightable, but unknowable.

People throw around the term "eldritch horror" a lot, but usually they just use it to mean "no, my monster is REALLY powerful". But capturing people's souls and torturing them over and over, feeding off their crushed hopes for escape until there's nothing left? That comes a hell of a lot closer, in my book.

Nah, the killers are just puppet, they're not tortured prisoners or anything of the sorts. You can have any of the killer on the Halloween map for example, not only michael myers so it means that the entity just make them appears randomly on a random playground unless offerings has been made by survivors for a certain playground.

And anyway, if they were, would they be really "Tortured" ? All of the killers are crazy motherfucker that killed everyone in the past, Michael myers is a mentally deranged stalker, the doctor is a mentally deranged psychopath, they are enjoying this because they are psychopath.

>not playing with friends in a private match

go back to >>>r9k , aspie

>Its a you've stunned Jason 12 times in a chase while no one does anything in the time he's spent tunneling you episode

This angers me more than anything else shitty P3s could ever do.
Why f13 players so fucking incompetent

All it takes is one person to fuck everything up desu. Such as dying in the woods with the fuse or another vital part just leaves the other counselors and I just on an endless search when one or two people died.
I've even had parts disappear. I died with the keys, which I am 100% I did, because I checked the footage afterwards, and the two last surviving people that were left went over to my body and the keys weren't there, and from what I know, Jason can't move counselor items

Guys, what is the best counselor for me? I honestly can't decide. I want to fight and stun Jason and keep him busy for a while, but I also want to do the objectives myself. So basically good repairing and strength.

Adam

Worst game of 2017

Strength is not for stunning Jason, it is for killing him.

>It's an everyone has mics episode
It's so annoying having to mute 90% of the people in the game, and the mute function doesn't even always work.

> it is for killing him.
You mean the thing only Tommy can do?

I know, that's luck. Still want strength tho.

I like Adam. Just wish he had at least 1 or 2 more points of stealth.

Anybody else find that above 5 repair is useless? At 5, fixing thing is super easy and usually only has 4 prompts. At like 10, too prompts is just dumb easy and useless.

You need to knock his mask off first. That's what strength is for.

This. Honestly too many people play buggzy when they should be playing Chad.
>Higher speed
>Max luck
Combine these 2 and he's the best run n stun around. He's only lacking in stamina.

>I want a strong guy who is also stealthy and can actually repair stuff

You want some extra speed and stamina to go with that, pal? Just play tommy.

And composure.
Actually composure just increase the number of "fear" your character can get before being busted by jason and having the minimap/hud darkened. it's a double edged sword actually. It just takes longer for you to fear jason.

And the thing is, Jenny takes 2:35 minute to recover ALL of her composure if she's at 100 fear, compared to chad who takes 0:35 sec to go back to a normal states. It do not increase the fear reload and do not slow it down either. So yeah, Chads can be pretty good with his 1 composure, you have to manage your fear well. Because of this, hiding spots become more useful because you have less time to wait before not having fear anymore and so he will not mumble 'i hope he wont find me' loudly in the beds

>Its a you spawn right next to the phone and jason morphs in instantly and still checks the house even though you've done nothing to give yourself away and then you somehow manage to kite him for 10 minutes
>No one has done anything in that time not even call tommy and you're the first death

Holy shit how are people THIS shit at this game?

But DBD is even more garbage you spastic

Guess I'm going to main Chad now. Any recommended perks for him. I have a few epics and some of them could be considered meta.

It's a case of Lesser of two evil.
The lesser of two bad game, is still a bad games.
One is not exclusive to another.