What's your problem with stance?

It's not your car, let people enjoy what they love.
It's not hurting you in anyway so why bother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zesvlV9TKzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>waah pls don't make fun of my faggotry

faggot

I call out stupid when I see it, sue me.

is that a testarossa

>what's your problem with crystal meth and heroin?
It's not your body, let people enjoy what they love.
It's not hurting you in anyway so why bother?

nice question dodging

Because they are plebs who don't know how to spend their daddy's money
I'd spend it like a real enthusiast on an ls swapped miata with 100% stock look
What posers I bet they don't even argue on the Internet about fwd vs rwd or auto vs manual
I bet they actually drive their cars and enjoy them instead of sitting on Veeky Forums crying about riding the bus and taking their anger and inferiority complex out on everyone who isn't an autistic fuck

How do these fucking retards drive with cars that low? Their underside would be completely fucking destroyed on any roads near me and I know for a fact that even big cities have shit roads

they look fucking retarded
it's not practical
it tries to make cars look cool, which is uncool, thus making the cool car uncool, or the already uncool car even more uncool

because it raises the value of clean examples beyond what they should be worth

Its an advanced form of ricing: modifying a car in a way that doesn't improve anything other than looks, and can sometimes have negative ramifications.

Citation needed

Stancefags don't drive their cars, they park them and vape next to them. People who shit on stance rarely like 100% stock, they prefer tasteful visual mods. Only bus shitters make auto vs manual shitposting threads. Ya got me, I replied.

>is that a testarossa
Are you fucking joking?
It's a 300ZX with a body kit, and not a good one either.

>300zx with a bodykit
are you fucking retarded

haha jk lol

i dont
they look so damn good

anyone who disagrees is just mad that nobody gives attention to their cars

muh dick

nice delusion

The last time I saw one the fuckboi driver had blown two tyres after hitting a pothole on the parkway and was sitting on the front fender crying.

>Why do you hate it when people butcher the thing that you love?

Also stance is for edgy chronic contrarians who love the idea of being "hated".

>delusion
>doesn't post a better car
Nice argument

Put your trip back on, newfag8gay or whatever.
This is the stancefag's logic, everyone.

nice delusion yet again

Stance is just peacocking.

>look at me I did X I'm the best
>no I did X the best you suck
>no u x1000
>you're all fucking retards
>ur jus a h8r m8 ur jus not as dedicated as us keep h8n gayboi

You're free to do what you want with your car, but if it endangers others I think I have a right to say something.

>when the shitposter fucks up his nope-yep reply chain pretending to be two people

>doesn't know how to reply
"I'll just keep saying 'delusion' that'll get him"

repeating something is not a good argument

It takes no skill. You just buy a set of coilovers or if your dad is extra generous then airbags and you're done, or if you're poor you cut your springs. Either way it makes the car almost unusable, you can't even race cause your contact patches are half of what they used to be so all you do is look like a huge poser which you are. And I'm talking about stance here, not the >2° of functional camber some track cars have. But hey at least you can scrape over every piece of gravel in the road and call everyone a hater

>when a newfag cuck can't distinguish between the actual shitposter and some butthurt impersonator

It really depends on the type of stance for me
If it's a really slight camber and lowered to the point that it doesn't make it unable to drive normally, then I like it quite a lot
But when the camber is something like 45° and the car has problems with leaving a parking lot, then the owner should just commit suicide

nice delusion

sperg more and harder

unf

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT LOOK GOOD FUCK BOY

I get the idea, it's just taken too far. To me, a car that sits well looks like a crouching predator ready to pounce. This is usually lower and wider than stock. Stance guys assume that the lower and wider you go, the better, but ultimately they reach a point where it looks like the animal would be laying down. Also their wheel choice is usually pretty tasteless. Wrong spoke pattern for the car's body lines, and wrong diameter.

Not to mention the tires aren't the right size either.

This user here
Wanted to give a picture of what I meant more or less
Maybe I'm just turning into a faggot

nah that looks fucking NICE

Stance is alright.
Don't have any issue with it. It looks really nice on some cars but to a certain limit. It's just another type of rice, some fagg/o/ts just get assblasted for whatever reason but overall stance has revived the normie car scene which in turn has lowered the average prices of certain parts in many cars.

Exactly. The lip of the wheel sticking out helps created the folded up leg look, as opposed to a haunched look.
>destroying subframes left and right for Instagram fame
>good

>Can't go over speed bumps
>Can't corner faster than 1mph or else they understeer
>Forget emergency braking
>Suspension is literally modified to not work

It's just such a braindead fad that I cannot but expect the owners to fall out gasping for air in the middle of traffic as they've forgotten how to breathe.

Because i have to deal with this shit everytime i'm behind of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zesvlV9TKzw

are you stupid? those look awesome

>mfw traffic jams at rail crossings because of this BS

I don't have a problem with lowered cars, but "stance" it's just fucking retarded.

The nsx's wheels? Fuck no, they're oversized and under tired. I posted the Z as an example of a mildly aggressive stance, with nice straight up sidewalls and the tires being reasonably far out yet not in danger of rubbing even at full compression.

>Yfw they brag about how much traffic they held up as a result of making their car slower, weaker and more dangerous

t. idiot

t. Faggot

I'm an idiot because my wheel taste differs?

t.retard

nice spergout, stancefag

stop using my name jackasa

>this buttmad

lol stancefags

People think my cars "stanced" when that totally wasn't the idea at all lol
Who gives a shit do what you like

>literally why levels of rear camber
>not stanced

> 2 degrees is a lot
Probably not attainable in your shitbox anyway tho eh

Maybe it's just that first photo, looked more like 3 or 4 there. 2 on the rear still seems like a lot to me.

any plans for the next crash against a tree?

Damm that's nice

Factory spec is actually -1.8 to -2.3 on 95-99 E36 M3
It just looks that way because I have a lower offset wheel that fills out the guard I'm assuming lol

I have a 550whp 328is I'm putting together rn to crash into trees, walls, curbs, you fucking name it.

stop ruining rx7s thanks

that is so fucking disgusting kys

>ruining
they are already ruined from factory with that stupid motor

>posts matte black fd and pigfat

l m a o

nice delusion

nice torks

>torque
>relevant

let's play "spot the overweight amerifat"

The rotary's great as a go fast motor, it's just more maintenance intensive and thirsty for what it is. Premix, check oil, redline fairly often, and don't shut it off cold. Simple.

stfu faggot

nice butthurt

I should shut up for making a reasonable post?

for justifying a failed engine

Any reply is a win to him, such is the life of someone with bedrock levels of aspirations.

The rotary was doomed as a street engine from the get go, it's dirty by design. The EPA, neglectful owners, and fuel economy regs may have killed it, doesn't make it bad. Its like saying any thirsty engine is bad.
You're probably right about his intentions, but still.

>defending emission testing

top cuckold

I bet you even like LS ebgines

ANY other engine is better, if it's weight distribution that is bothering there are many 4cyl engines adequate to make that kind of power.
This is why completely support swapping out rotaries

They're better because why, they are simpler to keep running? Many are willing to pay a bit more attention to the car and sacrifice mpg for the brap and quick, smooth revs.

To be fair, a 4cyl approaching and exceeding output levels of respective rotaries aren't exactly shining beacons of maintenance-free power.

Except for every single Jap sportbike EFI 4-banger... Some of which make over 150hp per liter and run for 100,000 miles...
And many Honda car 4-bangers (I believe those are also called "shining beacons of maintenance-free power" right in the fucking book) are right up there with rotaries if you use the SCCA or NASA interpretation of rotary displacement - which accounts for the fact that you get 1 power stroke per eccentric shaft revolution, per rotor, vs 1 power stroke per 2 revs, per piston in a 4-stroke piston motor...
A 2-rotor is equivalent in displacement per rev to a 4-cylinder 4-stroke of twice the displacement... Which means we'd be comparing a 12A to a K24...

I'm autistic and I drive.

What's with the hate?

Things that bever happened.

It hurts my soul, so don't give me that shit.

Unfit for public roads, deliberate safety hazard, simple as.

Kek

Just remove the Worst State plates and it's perfect

>it's not hurting you in anyway so why bother
tell that to the road surface

When you faggots have to slow down to a crawl to get across a speed bump or a set of train tracks, I got a problem with that.

Stancefags mostly. They're like the mac gamers of cars, they feed on well deserved hate.

i dislike stance cars but I have a miata on springs and struts and i have to slow down going over a speed bump as do most people

what are you stupid

>stancefags will defend this

I haven't had any issues going over them at 2 or 3x the speed limit. You're driving on public roads... You don't need a fucking race suspension system you fucking boyracer. You people are worse than brotruck bro's. Get off the fucking road if you can't navigate it at normal car speeds.

race prepped cars look 1000000x better than stancefaggotry

It's one less good car on the market. Nobody wants a car with a fucked suspension and janky-ass mods.

Its so nice how inclusive car community is, they even have entire subgenre for retarded people called Stance

>centerlocks
nuttttttttt

They also have a subgenre for gay people called "Miata".