Are there any crossovers out there that aren't cucked beyond belief?

Are there any crossovers out there that aren't cucked beyond belief?
I'm thinking of falling for the meme.

Does that thing even have 8 inches of ground clearance?

Get a Compass. They have 8.7 iirc and the 2.4l is reliable

I almost threw up when I read what you wrote. Not defending the Mazda, by any means, but Goddamn.

>crossover
>not cucked
Pick ONE.

Subaru Outback is... surprisingly nice. I've ridden in a couple of them. Also surprising is the lack of cargo space, though

Explain.

>cuckover
>not cucked

That's a CVT right?

Aztek.

>get tigershit engine
Gud1

Get a Honda HR-V if you want a manual. Can't really go wrong with Honda.

Yeah this,
If you're going to make a mistake, just full ball it and get the one that comes with a tent and cooler.

Acura MDX

Still get a nice powerful V6 and SH-AWD is the real deal when it comes to an AWD system that improves handling on dry roads.

They're all cucked. Wimpy engines, useless offroad, cuckvt transmissions, shitty modern car design

Forester 2.5XT

I like the crosstrek a lot. It at least looks pretty capable but that could just be effective Subaru design and advertising. The X1 looks nice if you consider that a crossover. It's bigger than a crossover and a little smaller than most SUVs. I dig it

The Crosstrek isn't too bad. But it is SLOOOOOW. If you don't mind that, it's great in the snow, pretty comfy and somewhat roomy, and dat ground clearance. You do have t swap to 16" wheels if you want any semblance of offroad tire though. If they come out with a ~200hp turbo model I may look at going back to one

The AMC Eagle is the only crossover worth owning.

Crossovers are pretty shit and if you're starting a family I'd suggest getting a wagon instead
But if you really need the space then get a brand new Grand Caravan for like $20k. One day your kid is gonna drive that thing to College

These things are also pretty sweet, but they guzzle premium
Still considering getting one as a tow pig for a track car

Crosstrek nigga

It's just a lifted Impreza hatch

cx5 and cheby equinox come with a diesel

in murrica

>you need a minivan to have kids

When will this meme end. My mum raised me and my brother in a fucking Ford Festiva

I'm guessing you never went on a proper road trip

the ONLY correct answer here is a turbo Forester

educate yourself my man

>Chrysler product
>transmission not failing

>europoors

It's not 2002 anymore kiddie

they have trains to travel across the continent

>public transport
How unAmerican

and thats why youre a friendless neet user because you properly became socialized by meeting new friends in a train setting, eating meals while zipping past the french countryside finally gathering up the courage to talk to the cute danish girl and sleeping in a sleeper car and sneaking in your new friend while your parents are in a seperate sleeper car

*you werent

Imagine living in this alternate reality

minvans are better than crossovers.

yeah its called living in the 1st world

ebin

Explain? The dude recommended downgrading from a Mazda crossover which is at least somewhat redeemable to a fucking Compass. With Chrysler's shit-tier transmissions and Jeep's just overall low reliability, who wants to get cucked in a crossover that blatantly tries to tell you it's for off-road adventures when it's really just for grocery store adventures.

>compass
>reliable
ahaha....ahahahhahah