Look at this

Look at this.

Just fucking look at this.

Does this look like a gay man's car to you?

You think this is a fucking game son?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2955gzlg17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gay people usually own nice things

its nice, cute, fun, and it fits their lifestyle

its the gayest fucking car on the planet

like prada shoes gay

it's actually one of the manliest cars because you have to be a grown up man to own and drive one of these to not give a single FUCK about what others think about you and you just have it for the light rwd fun car that it is

The kind of people who call Miatas gay really mean to call all small convertibles gay
I've seen those same people call the Boxster and S2000 gay and at that point you've really lost all hope for yourself

0/10 poor trolling

>everything I disagree with is just trolling

>has no legit rebuttal
>must move goal post

k

Why is he trolling? You gotta be able to put up with the stupid meme to drive one.

Just because the act is manly, doesn't make the object manly. If the car itself was inherently manly, owning/driving/being seen in one wouldn't require the manly spirit and resolve you described.
How's that for a legit rebuttal?

>blatantly calling other posts trolling
>expecting a ~legit rebuttal~

By this logic, a pink Nissan Micra is the manliest car in existence

>Does this look like a gay man's car to you?
Yes

if you can comfortably drive it and still feel manly as fuck, you bet your precious little ass a micra is manlier than any gay ass fucking challenger will ever hope to be

why is it so angry...

It looks more chuuni to me.

>ahahaha I've got you now
>OH NO

They're also the kind of people that finance a V6 pony car at 25% to prove to everyone how manly they are

Being closeted for the past 28 years isn't good for your sanity.

Someone have the ENOUGH gif with the shaking miata and gun?

The car looks as if it just got fisted by his Filipino lover boy toy.

Fag car

Why do you care?

not the gif, but here you go

>having that image in your head
user...

nigga u gay

I just like that it looks so happy

Came here to post this

>She

Get a proper man's miata

>Slapped on FCA parts and panels becus 'Muh Italian Car'
>No hardtop

It's like you're trying to make the Miata worse

I would buy a bright pink miata if I had some fuck you money.

by that logic, publicly selling your boipussy on the street is the manliest activity

imo I do appreciate the Miata for what it is, it's flexability, reliability, and driving experience. The thing that bugs the shit out of me is the impracticality of it. Get me a 'solid' hardtop Miata with some decent trunk space and you'd have my money.

it's definitely better than the last 3 generations of melted soap bars.

They need to finally drop the fucking faggot name though.

>2017
>People still assign gender/sexuality to inanimate objects
>People care what others think of their property
>Insecurity over a purchase that you enjoy because of the view of others.

This shit gets me everytime. I've owned 4 miatas. Never gave two shits about what anyone said about the car. Its a lightweight, tuneable, cheap to buy, cheap to own, and fun convertible thats good on gas while also cheap on insurance.

I remember someone said something about it to me once. "oh, okay". Thats pretty much as far as that line of conversation went.

What? Did he expect me to fall to my knees crying that I wish i was a man? Did he expect rainbow sprinkles to come shooting out of my ass with a big rainbow banner "You caught me!".

No. The world kept spinning, water was still wet, Kardashian asses kept getting fatter, and I kept driving my Miata.

Seriously, guys. It's old. It's dumb. It really doesnt matter. It's a miata. Get over it. If you can't drive a car because of what others think of you, or you refuse to drive a car because of your insecurities, the problem lies within you. Not the car.

Need further convinsing? Check out the NC Miata Super 20. It's mazda's 20th anniversary of the Miata, and they wanted to show just one of the possibilities that a miata had to offer:
youtube.com/watch?v=2955gzlg17s

Im in love
I need to stop coming here. Im trying to save for a house but ND keeps whispering my name

>all these insecure little fucks ITT

If you were really sure about your sexuality and that you're a real man you could literally drive a pink penis mobile because you'd give literal ZERO fucks what others think

I'd rather the fiata with a tune

The ND doesn't look cute though its now aggressive looking
Only seen men driving them in my city so far too

miata is still a shit name though. I'll keep calling it mx5.

anyone else excited to see the numbers for the edelbrock supercharger?

so I own one.

Absolutely love it to bits.

What MX5 ND isnt manly enough for you?

Bought a NA for literally chump money (£1000). It's in half decent condition although there are some scratches, dinks and rusts which I can repair in my garage. Planned on repairing it before selling it for a profit

Hell in fact I'm looking for a couple of NAs to flip. The price for NA is on the rise here and nowadays it wouldn't be too ridiculous to find a NA selling for up to 5 grand on the internet

If it's a convertible its gay, no way around it.

If a man wants some wind he gets a motorcycle. Cars are meant to be rigid cages and it's dumb to buy a convertible just to weld in a full cage and roll bar to give it the characteristics of something with an actual roof.

Also power hardtops are pointless weight that doesn't belong in a sports car.

Convertible = form over function

I'm referring to m i a t a

MX5 ND is fine. Most burgers can't get out of still calling it the burgerland name though.

Man i love the name miata, its cute. I wIsh it was called that in the UK

>Get a cage welded in for $500
Voila.

This. This is true manliness.

>finally, i have the rigidity and safety of a real car
>oh fuck it's raining

>Put the top up
Voila.

>If a man wants some wind he gets a motorcycle.
So he can cover his entire body in protection, effectively preventing him from feeling any wind.

The difference between a convertible and a roadster is the roadster is designed from the ground up not to have a roof, i'll agree that convertible variants of regular cars tend to suck, but a car designed as roofless from the beginning is a beautiful thing.

I drive mine around while blasting the gay pride radio station that can't fucking stop playing Lean On for some reason, which is cool tho because it's hype and bitches love that shit
My city it's an even split between bros and GMILFs
So get an 86. Making a car like the Miata or S2K more "practical" for weirdos who plan their lives around once yearly Home Depot trips that they could just borrow a bro's truck for means reducing the driving experience.

>So he can cover his entire body in protection, effectively preventing him from feeling any wind.

Haha pussy

>some nigger knifed it so he could ditch his weed in your car when he was running from the cops

It's actually a pretty good way to ditch something. Can't find it laying on the ground. Will probably get your prints on it and be disposed of a good distance from the scene of the crime.

10/10 for moving the goalposts.

>living in a country with niggers
once again, the problem here seems you dear Anonymous

Name 1(one) country without niggers

all poor Euro countries
all Asian countries

>Does this look like a gay man's car to you?

Err, yep, it looks like it's grimacing the way I imagine I would if somone was analy raping me.

If you were gay you would probably a bit happier about it than you would be otherwise though.

The 86 is closer to a finger up pooper face imho

Never understood this bitch's appeal until she changed her hair color

>the literal third world and maybe Japan
What a good example. You still have mudslimes and slavs to deal with you retard.

I like my miat

I'm Yuropoor and choke full of negros anyway

Yup, I bought my '97 M Edition for $5k exactly, with only 64k miles. Almost perfect condition too. Sad I don't get to drive it as much since I don't want to load a ton of miles on it, but my NC with a 2.5 swap keeps me pretty happy.

>wish I could drive it more
>but I can't since then it'll have more miles
Saving the car for the next owner?

Miatafag logic.

More saving it for my girlfriend once she moves here. I still drive it on occasion (went to get oil for recently rebuilt NC so I could keep the engine cold), but I can't drive it to work because 60 mile round trip commute... Also I did have to put ~6k miles on it the few months I was without my NC, so it's not like it hasn't been driven at all.

I meant countries like Latvia, Lithuania, Poland

mudslimes and slavs dont key cars for no reason
also calm down burger

>girlfriend
>Miata

Less believable than saying you own a Veyron.

YES. Because gays usually tend to look angry to be more maly and mature.

NC PRHT?

>The GM Supercharger oil is going to make it smell worse than a gay couple's bedsheets on monday morning.