BOOOMMMM!!

BOOOMMMM!!

ICN almost just died! Will it recover after the big fall?

its just back where it started. i wonder if screenshot boy will show himself.

bbb...buy the dip r..right gg..guys? right?

it's just going down hill man, down hill!

Screenshot guy I call you into this thread, show up and show me how to buy the dip senpai

>i wonder if screenshot boy will show himself

He's not here to explain anything, just to take screencaps.

about losing 20% of his value?

>t.screenshot guy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA eat it cuck, your shitcoin is dead and so are your hopes of profiting from it

Shit coins kek

I sold at 46k.

not yet

Trusting meme magic coins. The rich never found an easier way to legally cash tax free off the poor, gullible, dumb and lazy

im sure you did bro :)

that's the funniest part, I indeed sold, two days ago.
Give me a sec, I'll post a screen cap

:^)

Well fuck me.

hilarious how sure you were this shit was going to the moon then you dump it all for peanuts.

its just a prank guys...buy the dip!

not at all, I'll buy back in, this is going to the moon, I just saw an opportunity to make more even more than I had before and I took it.

That's how trading works.

if you actually think yourself a trader step one is to stay away from shitcoins with no liquidity unless you actually have the capital to move the market yourself.

Anyhow, how does that feels? knowing I sold before the dip? and I'll buy back in? possibly doubling my stash?
how do you like them apples?

i dont really care dude, i just know that i wouldnt want to trade some illiquid altcoin token where 95% of the volume is on an exchange that goes down every time bitcoin moves more than 5%.

might be fine for the kind of traders here on Veeky Forums who dont have to worry about slippage but that shit dont fly when youre actually making money with this.

Well you certainly seemed to care a whole lot back when you were still under the impression I was lying about selling.

Don't blame you, it happens. Happy tradings , breh.

because i actually thought you had a stake in the game what with the amount of posting youve been doing on ICN for the past few months so without that im much less interested.

all right, bro

You're such an asshole, I guess you can be for making a good trade, you fuck.

Where is screenshot cuck?

Ww need him to livestream his suicide

getting lucky on a pump and dump is just that, getting lucky. like i said, all altcoins are just there for exactly that, unless youre making the pumps in the smaller altcoin markets, youre just waiting and wishing for some whale to make one for you.

So basically it was a typical pump n dump, exactly as I said in that post he took a screen shot.

Good for him if he actually sold at the top.

Can't feel sorry for the cuck bagholders. I warned them

praise, jealousy, contempt, wrath

I love it. It was a good weekend.

>jealousy
24 bitcoins dude, 24 bitcoins. and thats just the gross. come on. i hardly think you proved anyone wrong with your little screenshots.

Now it's time to scoff at me I guess.

>never buy anything you don't understand

wew glad I didn't drop money on this

that gosh i sold at .00044 last night made 5 buttcoins

jokes on you I sold at 40k and made 600 buttcons