BOOOMMMM!!

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

BOOOMMMM!!

ICN almost just died! Will it recover after the big fall?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

its just back where it started. i wonder if screenshot boy will show himself.

whereismyname
whereismyname

bbb...buy the dip r..right gg..guys? right?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

it's just going down hill man, down hill!

takes2long
takes2long

Screenshot guy I call you into this thread, show up and show me how to buy the dip senpai

likme
likme

i wonder if screenshot boy will show himself

He's not here to explain anything, just to take screencaps.

Playboyize
Playboyize

about losing 20% of his value?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

t.screenshot guy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA eat it cuck, your shitcoin is dead and so are your hopes of profiting from it

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Shit coins kek

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I sold at 46k.

farquit
farquit

not yet

askme
askme

Trusting meme magic coins. The rich never found an easier way to legally cash tax free off the poor, gullible, dumb and lazy

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

im sure you did bro :)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

that's the funniest part, I indeed sold, two days ago.
Give me a sec, I'll post a screen cap

idontknow
idontknow

:^)

Techpill
Techpill

Well fuck me.

SniperWish
SniperWish

hilarious how sure you were this shit was going to the moon then you dump it all for peanuts.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

its just a prank guys...buy the dip!

TechHater
TechHater

not at all, I'll buy back in, this is going to the moon, I just saw an opportunity to make more even more than I had before and I took it.

That's how trading works.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

if you actually think yourself a trader step one is to stay away from shitcoins with no liquidity unless you actually have the capital to move the market yourself.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Anyhow, how does that feels? knowing I sold before the dip? and I'll buy back in? possibly doubling my stash?
how do you like them apples?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

i dont really care dude, i just know that i wouldnt want to trade some illiquid altcoin token where 95% of the volume is on an exchange that goes down every time bitcoin moves more than 5%.

might be fine for the kind of traders here on Veeky Forums who dont have to worry about slippage but that shit dont fly when youre actually making money with this.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Well you certainly seemed to care a whole lot back when you were still under the impression I was lying about selling.

Don't blame you, it happens. Happy tradings , breh.

King_Martha
King_Martha

because i actually thought you had a stake in the game what with the amount of posting youve been doing on ICN for the past few months so without that im much less interested.

Soft_member
Soft_member

all right, bro

takes2long
takes2long

You're such an asshole, I guess you can be for making a good trade, you fuck.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Where is screenshot cuck?

Ww need him to livestream his suicide

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

getting lucky on a pump and dump is just that, getting lucky. like i said, all altcoins are just there for exactly that, unless youre making the pumps in the smaller altcoin markets, youre just waiting and wishing for some whale to make one for you.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

So basically it was a typical pump n dump, exactly as I said in that post he took a screen shot.

Good for him if he actually sold at the top.

Can't feel sorry for the cuck bagholders. I warned them

Emberfire
Emberfire

praise, jealousy, contempt, wrath

I love it. It was a good weekend.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

jealousy
24 bitcoins dude, 24 bitcoins. and thats just the gross. come on. i hardly think you proved anyone wrong with your little screenshots.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Now it's time to scoff at me I guess.

happy_sad
happy_sad

never buy anything you don't understand

wew glad I didn't drop money on this

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

that gosh i sold at .00044 last night made 5 buttcoins

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

jokes on you I sold at 40k and made 600 buttcons

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit