/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.
All classes can be fun and/or viable.
If you have to ask, the game isn't worth it. Go away.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-may-24th-2017.4156/
youtube.com/watch?v=3tq3WFEWHZo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggv1heiVrdM
cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
imgur.com/a/MxHKa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi new thread!

Remember to warm up before going swimming.

Imgur when?

If you have an old account, can you still play on Steam servers?

You can only play on the regular servers, Steam is for Steam only.

IS VALK GETTING A FROG MOUTH HELMET?

Is there any way around it? I thought you could still play on them but without the XP bonuses.

It already has it. Jousting set.

How do you start an erp conversation? Do you just go full out and demand bdsm action or do you slowly get into it?

hello?!

goddammit, I've been wasting time on classes that aren't Valk.

>Playing Witch.
More fun than Valkyrie, honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

>preawakened steamfags think they can judge

And along with this, I've read in a couple of places that the Steam servers are only temporary; can anyone confirm that for me please?

Yeah but I'm not pre-awakwned.

Anyone on Videogaems online that can invite to guild?

I don't remember the timeframe, might have been a month, but the special Olvia steam servers are just meant for the initial rush and will get removed after a while.

No.. you need to have activated the game through Steam to access those special channels.
You can only play on them for 30 days if you either have a new account or return to the game after a month or so of inactivity.

Where did you read that bud? Tempted on playing my old account.

Maybe some day if people actually want it.

>spoonfeed me
Here you go little baby.

>Based on your feedback and in preparation for Steam Release we have prepared a total of 6 new channel servers. The new channels will be split as explained below;

>New Olvia Servers (2)
Olvia Servers are special servers for New & Returning Players that provide +100% EXP, following maintenance we will have Olvia Servers 1~6.
Please note that Olvia Servers are intended for new users and as such do not offer Field or World Bosses.
>New Olvia_Steam Servers (4)
The Olvia_Steam Servers are a set of 4 Temporary Olvia Servers that are limited only to the new Steam Users, which will be removed June 21st, 2017. For 4 weeks these servers will be restricted to Steam Users and then will be recycled into standard servers for all users.

I do

I am online as well as the two Officers.

Thank you bud.

Oh nevermind. You're not the blonde witch.

community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-may-24th-2017.4156/

Based on your feedback and in preparation for Steam Release we have prepared a total of 6 new channel servers. The new channels will be split as explained below;

New Olvia Servers (2)
Olvia Servers are special servers for New & Returning Players that provide +100% EXP, following maintenance we will have Olvia Servers 1~6.
Please note that Olvia Servers are intended for new users and as such do not offer Field or World Bosses.
New Olvia_Steam Servers (4)
The Olvia_Steam Servers are a set of 4 Temporary Olvia Servers that are limited only to the new Steam Users, which will be removed June 21st, 2017. For 4 weeks these servers will be restricted to Steam Users and then will be recycled into standard servers for all users.

STEAMFAGS 100% NOT ALLOWED

This is amusing.

This is the sexiest character on all of /bdog/ next to Sharky.

why are there no good ntr doujin on sadpanda anymore ;_;

I want galleries from both.

LITTLE

Anyone NA like to kill some sausans? Just post your channel and we can meet up at Sarma outpost.

What's with all those fags posting their ugly ass hags here. Post tamers, not these /r9k/-fantasy plastic dolls

>NA

Can anyone on NA kill them?

youtube.com/watch?v=3tq3WFEWHZo

tamer is a shit class kys

bye bye bdog!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggv1heiVrdM

Alright, I'll keep it in mind.

Yes, I am just looking for a friend to play with. Doing things alone tends to bore me.

>tamer is a shit class
>post a tamer hype video
???

Degenerate!

Bye~

This slut has some nice MMDs.

Did you miss the part where I said to kys

k den I'll kys myself now.

Where are you going?

I demand cute tamers. Show me tamers.

Way ahead of you.

Only been playing this game on and off for a week, I picked a sorceress. Im enjoying it so far, but did I make the right choice? Im only level 41

goddamn Musa is fun to play, instant main switch.

literally nottinn personnell kid: the class, on 2 ton of cocaine.

Shadilay! my fellow /polders

Kekistani guild when?

Also how do I process

Shadilay!

>Discount Doxen
>killing anything

Does Red Nose Armor have +autism or something?

Sorc is fine.

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
ThickWitch imgur.com/a/MxHKa

Not wrong with trying other classes. In fact, alts are encouraged in this game.

I don't use red nose armour though?

No they aren't, and if I find out you've been making alts i'm going to come fuck you up.

But how do you know who I am and if I'm an alt, user?

I really don't like the guild icons being plastered all over the place ;(

I like it. Gives an incentive for guilds to do shit and to kind of show off

I just realized that theres who have more than one sailboat, I met a dude who literally have 10 ships

There's people**

End game is sailing the seven seas looking for people to kidnap.

I like man up's icon.

Fishing boats are a cheap 3 million, you could have one in every port just in case you need one for something if you really wanted. I always have two, one active and a backup for when it runs out.

I want to make deep dark Elf love to the Nazgûl with the stick.

Which 4 pets to get?
Someone said bird, crab, and doggo. What should the fourth one be?

I think they're great.

Desert Fox

>tfw you're the witchking but you somehow lost your memories because lmao why the fuck not

Who is the prettiest avatarfag?

they're all beautiful in their own way.

I like yellow EU Witch and Blood Elf.

Actually I like big black girl, she's the prettiest.

Hedgehog.

How good are tamers? I hear and see varying things constantly.

Everyone will say they are shit, and then someone does something ridiculous on one and everyone says tamer op.

Everyone says they have no pvp damage, but then I get jumped by one and dropped in 4 seconds and I have 250 dp.

emerald eyes witch

Polar bear/penguin and crab are unique in what they offer. Hedgehog too but that's 40 dollars for 1 pet. The rest have awful, unnecessary effects and you should only choose based on what their base stat is (bird for knowledge, dog for skill, cat for life, etc.).

Can I do anything with these golden items besides vendor them?

No.

Vendor and get rich pal.

>yellow EU Witch
emerald eyes witch
Can you post a picture?

Probably the class with the MOST misinformation floating around in the community. Its very difficult to find accurate information regarding it.

Grinding with a tamer is the best shit.
I was with one in a party at pirates and she was pulling fucking everything so fast, we were able to do a super extended route that goes way back behind main up that little slope on the right

>spent another 100 yuros on pearls today

oy vey, it's a """"""b2p"""""" game.

>emerald eyes samefagging back

wew

i only spent 40$ on pets and i bet i have more ap than you user

aight with all the pretty girls and avatarfags theres gonna be some erp wenches somewhere

where do i look

Velencia1

Hidel inn

I have no idea what the ERP channel is, though. I know one or two is basiclly dedicated to it.

Tamers are a complicated class. They are good strong grinders, but also require a lot of personal effort to grind with, they aren't Wizards that are braindead and just one shot whole areas with one skill and move on, they are more active to grind with but thanks to their pet counting as an extra pull can kill more mobs at once than other classes.

In pvp they are monsters at 1v1 and can easily wreck people, but in larger battles are at a serious disadvantage so it's hard to get things done with them in pvp outside of small scale ganking shit. Not very useful in nodewars.

That's about it really.

Sleeper class pretty much.

Has insane grinding (double pulls with pet, and great rotation clear speed), great pve damage, and ridiculous 1v1 potential.

Most people just think they are shit.

go to Sausans and type "spt tkn" until someone responds.

The bois will know what's up.

I creeped in a picture with emerald's witch. I expected it to be shorter than mine based on the pictures in the thread but its actually taller.

>Sleeper class
>Implying nobody knows they are gods in 1 v 1 and shit in large scale
Don't even talk about grinding because every class can grind with gear.

I have been playing three months without break, and aside from actual tamer players, I have not seen a single good thing said about them.

Every class can grind with gear, but all gear equal, tamer is top 3, maybe top 2.

had to find a pic
where is that?

Oh damn, they are so pretty.