Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Japan_Game_Love/status/873629076153671680
twitter.com/Kitana_Prime/status/873556983974170624
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features. If you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

playblue

Don't play May!

No way her tail is that big!

GGRev2 has more players on PS4 than on PC.

why?

Are player matches in tekken fucked up? I can play rank fine but when I invite a friend we can't synch. I can only randomly fight him in ranked.

but I only have pc

twitter.com/Japan_Game_Love/status/873629076153671680

yeah really makes you wonder

is that why sony is so hesitant about releasing their online numbers?

get a life loser

Isn't that ASW's responsibility?

>gooby and blazpoo are pedophile pandering pantysniff games
>dragonball z characters actually look like fighters
really makes ya think

>people are more excited about a thing they probably watched as a kid than random anime shit
are you retarded or do you actually think this is surprising?

This EA conference is making me very sleepy.

Wait what did they do to her?

Too late.

how do i tech throws in tekken

im losing to people who just throw all the time

>what the fuck all the alisa players just do super unsafe shit and I have no clue what to do
Alisa player here, it's because she has to play risky to deal big damage and make a long comeback. She is all about poking and slowly whittling them down. Impatient shitters can't play her how she is supposed to. If you can punish her then these players can't do anything because they can't actually play footsies.

probably because the others are mashing punch buttons. you don't have to autistically match the left or right side anymore, instead you have like 1/5 of a second to press a punch button but not both

Duck or press either punch

Show some respect for OP.

why is her waist thinner than her thigh?

>pedos

nah thatd be you, sfshills

who's your main

>lands raging demon on 35% health bar
>it doesn't end the round

How the fuck is Zangief's 400 dmg super constantly ending games but a raw 400 dmg raging demon leaves them with a sliver of health. WHY? It's they're both grabs. how the fuck does this keep happening?

>I can make all tekken women barefoot
Jesus Christ, how long has this been an option? I've been missing out on so much for years.

>foot fetish faggots
literally the worst fetish

what about scat and cuck fetishes

This is where we post the fighting titties right?

>dank is an anime pedo
lmao grab a pair of scissors and decapitate yourself you sad sack of shit

3 scaled hits vs 45 scaled hits

She works around storing special moves like cards

Adding to this, the b+3+4 3+4 launcher where she flies all over the place into followup is not unsafe, you need to interrupt it to float her.
d+3 followups are also relatively safe, the high is plus and the mid is -9, but you can interrupt/punish if you block the low.
If someone memes on you with the head drop move, that's your own fault, it's at least -14 and only combos if the drop counterhits.

>people that played guilty gear when they were kids don't exist

She works around storing special moves like cards

i can't do electrics on the left side so i hope i never get thrown to the other side and people always let me pick right

see my robot with your robot

I'm sure they do

but that demographic is about 1000x as small as people who watched dragonball Z as a kid

I do 2+4 against every Mishima I fight. The best.

>If someone memes on you with the head drop move,
Is it a high, a mid, a low? What the fuck are the hits?

Not how it works, multi-hit moves don't scale like combos.

No fucking way. Those hits are for show not for scale. It's the same for chun's super.

>animefags furious that the only ASW game the fgc has shown interest in is a dragon ball one
shouldn't they be happy? they spent years begging the fgc to play ASW games, and the fgc has finally listened...

does Tekken require pressing two buttons in hard to reach positions on pad? such as 1 and 2 (square and triangle) simultaneously?

mean

Why did they give the robot down syndrome?

Ok.
It's mid, special mid, mid

how?

Why is she the hottest female in Tekken?

that's the reason though.

Unscaled Raging Demon does 401, Zangief's does 400. Throw scaling on it and Zangief's will do more damage because of less hits.

meanwhile nrs boys keep it classy

i know some sj double us are gonna get real mad over this tweet
twitter.com/Kitana_Prime/status/873556983974170624

If I buy Revelator, do I get the original Xrds story too?

oh god shut up

twitch
.tv/meteordmsyu
Come join in and watch the /blaz/ online tournament!

test it out then come back and tell me I'm wrong.

I'll wait.

kill yourself you fucking pedophile

I'm retarded, reposting this from the old dead thread

Last fighting games I played were Tekken3 on PS1 and MvC2 and Powerstone on the Dreamcast.

Recently for no reason whatsoever I've been on an EVO watching gbinge. Kind of in the mood to dive into the genre. What's the best game to start? I'm digging GG's aesthetics the most thus far, and SF5/Tekken7 look so slow and restrictive by comparison but I don't know shit so I may be wrong.

By the by these are my two current options, which controller should I use? Buying an arcade stick in europe seems like a bitch.

Sign? No but it's on youtube. or you can pirate it lmao.

wtf, i love kitanaprime now

projecting much?

im out of the loop, what is this about?

Play GG and just play on pad
Sticks are only worth it if you've played on them before and want t blow 100+ on something that will make you marginally worse than on pad

Use the DS4. Pick whatever game you want. SFV is the staple, Tekken is popular right now and Guilty is niche

IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT A REVENGE MATCH IN TEKKEN 7 YOU'RE A BITCH!

only excuse is a shit connection

Chris G shitting on black women or something.

I want more options with her bra and underwear, also underwear colors

kurama
>dat yoko install

so, Sin's 5H doesn't juggle on light characters? wtf it's not fair bros

i bet you play eddy or king

Yes it does? Are you ok?

no one will see me in tekken

Because inbetween Akuma's supers it will trigger next scaling point while Gief's uses the one it started.

For the sake of example, let's assume at 50% lifebar you take 90% of damage only. At 35% you take 80%, at 15% you take 70% and at 10 you take 60%. If you do a Gief's super to someone at 50% lifebar, it will do 90% of its damage total because that's the only hit. If you do Akuma's super, the hits will trigger extra scaling so while the super itself always does x% of damage, 0.5 * 0.8 followed by 0.5 * 0.7 followed by 0.5 * 0.6 will ultimately lead to less damage when applied during the actual super as opposed to single 0.5 * x.

Because is a character for people with down syndrome.

This is what peak performance looks like.

when is capcom at E3 could someone tell me?

BBCP have the worst artist from all games. So ugly.

>rage drive into combo does more damage than raw rage art
what did they mean by this

Someone please sell me on GG Rev2 or Tekken 7 on PC.

I can only buy 1, barely can buy 1, and I'm torn.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Kuuwabara is the most HONEST character.

>why does the game give me options
hmmmmmmmm........

Rage drive doesn't have armor

so ultimately, raging demon is useless and there's no difference between his regular super and v-trigger super?

Unbelievable. fucking capcom

When?

yeah but you can bind button combos to shoulder buttons or whatever

Buy Tekken

Help

sorry i'm not used to having those, i came from jive

the regular one can combo but ultimately, the raging demon is still a 1f grab that does more damage and can be used to punish things that normally can't be punished.

It's pretty hard to recommend one over the other desu. They're both really good, but also very different from each other, so it just comes down to preference.

not jD > seize > 5H

works on Ky, not Baiken

Wtf Steve's super is unpublishable too

Nice kusoj Harada

What do both games excel at, considering they're so different?

well that long paragraph is pasta, so you can axe that opinion off at least.

Don't trust low quality, no effort pasta

Steve's super is a high, just duck it