wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtube.com/watch?v=bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h2WGTzP9tCA
youtube.com/watch?v=qjnLgCcFKjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy930QU15Hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is that FFI monk run still going on?

For the user that wanted the /ffg/ vs /meg/ match from yesterday
youtu.be/h2WGTzP9tCA

You forgot the previous thread link.

I did, I also forgot the 30 Anni Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=qjnLgCcFKjw

Depends on the units

I would say Setzer is better then Lighting for example.

Please save me from pulling on this banner.
I want Amelia and Illias for their niche abilities but I heard the chances of getting the particular base 4* unit you want on this banner is atrocious because of the shared yellow crystal.
I need a list of future units who have full break resist and units with AoE Stop that can proc twice with DW.

>got a setzer from my starting tickets
Feels good m8

I have around 17000 Lapis and 15 tickets.

When is the Nier banner?

is this a good setup?

Lock your fucking unit.

its good bought there can be much better. always keep an eye out for event items that give bonus to stats and eventually he will shine

no, locks are for sabins and shadow

Lets see. You have played since frontier so you should have at least 4 +15% hp materias right now. Equip those. Get grand helm and vitality belt/germinas boots to replace muscle belt. Force shield with genji shield later or hero shield

the two-hit combo from the twin lance applies for his counters?

No, it doesn't

I skipped a lot of content from the christmas event up to the bahamut event a month ago.

Lmao user, do you really call that a tank?

So.. I grinded for about 4 hours in Rydia's Tale of the after years, only to find out that in the steam version, fighting the quatro puppets is a scripted encounter.

>Multiple tms and my own Wilhelm is still overall better than your bitch bulky healer

I cant tell which is why im not yelling at you to put on items I can only assume youll never be able to. A lot of these events have items thatre shit at face value but somewhere down the road, its exactly what you need

Sweet TMRs my man. Get a hill nigger #2 if you can.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>muh 5 base is better than your 3 base

No shit. Why have you been playing for 6+ months and have nothing compared to that Cecil?

>An actual tank is better than a non-tank
Such a shocker, i know.

>they aren't both tanks

Also to add not having grand helm triggered my neurons. I get having the immunities on other unit but that sweet DEF+ tho.

>overall better
can't even support his party, no heals, not even a single cover skill
Lmao, keep dreaming my man

I seem to remember I spent fucking forever trying to farm green dragons in that scenario, ending up with nothing to show for it. Rare drops in single player games are a disease.

Stop pretending you're me you fucking cuck.

babel is only place to get 6* awakening mats right now, right?

Glad you realized it.
Cecil is a shitty single cover unit that requires Golem to be useful.

>Can't support
>Party atk/mag/lb buff
>Party def/spr buff
>Damage reduction lb
>Good counter to help build lbs and esper
>These are somehow not support

>Can't heal
Complete non-issue if you have a cat or dw Refia (or both or one with a Minfillia with pog materia)

>Can't cover
Has innate draw attacks, a 100% provoke, and 90% of dangerous aoe is magic anyways. If cover is absolutely needed, there is materia and golem.

The only way for your bait to make sense is if you just said that Wilhelm is not a tank too.

Jesus Christ, 1/10. Full retard.

You have a Vernard so if you've been playing you should have a bunch of stuff.

You should have 4 15% HP Materias from past events. Defender's Daggers are good for SPR or Survival Edges for HP. Grand Helm for the Defense bonuses and Status Immunities.

>The truth is bait
The only reason Cecil has been so dominant for so long as a "tank" has been because of the two alternate choices available until Wilhelm, one was a limited 5* base and the other everyone looked down on for whatever reason.
Hell, even Sohze or whatever does tanking better than Cecil.

Cecil is Tanky, as in durable, but that doesn't make him a good tank for a team. Sozhe is tanky too, but is does fuck all to protect a team. Cover is useful but being forced to use Golem over Carbuncle is a pain, considering Cecil's SPR is really bad and 70% provoke isn't enough.

This event has more cutscenes than the main story. Jesus christ.

who needs my HP pots more? Ling or Wilhelm? and which esper is the best for each one?

A little freaked out by how I'd never played FF8 nor knew anything about the characters or plot but had been fantasizing about a story I wanted to write for months now and discovered that FF8 is almost exactly like it, especially with the characters, their roles, and their personalities.

Guess I have a good reason to play it now. Maybe it's destiny.

Don't worry, I'm sure it's absolutely nothing like you're expecting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy930QU15Hc

Looks like Fina finally came to accept herself

I like Sozhe but 70% chance to be targeted with no innate Draw Attacks is a deal breaker for a tank.

...did they just kiss? will Super Rain kiss Lasswell too?

Oh, does it suck?

They are different kinds of tanks that can fit different roles. If you honestly are going to say Cecil isn't a tank you are 100% retarded.

Also, it's pitiful that someone who has a 5 base and been playing for at least 7 months has such bad items that a Cecil has better stats than him.

thanks friendo. ill watch it when i get home.

And what did he do right?

Wind-up Titan is cute! CUTE!

he did something? even Jihil did way more on her game.

A lot of people think it does, I just mean it takes a very large turn from its premise.

That's blatantly false, but i will admit Jihl getting BTFO'd by Bart was hilarious and memorable.

Vaynes issue is that Cid and Gabranth are significantly bigger plot drivers and has better/more memorable battles and better connection to the party despite him being the man behind them, Vayne definitely did shit, but said shit was so far removed from the party that it is pretty easy to forget.

is this team good for true Titan? I haven't reached Titan in the story and my Odin is 1* lv19 (haven't had time to grind phantom forest for magicite)

>first goal in less than 1 min
based orlanmeme

Fuck me, didn't see that there was a new thread. I'm an idiot and asked this in the last thread.

Managed to get the Murasame early on with a bunch of 4*s and Orlandeau - do I throw it on Orlandeau or Chizuru?
I read to use the Rune Blade for Orlandeau, but that seems a lot weaker.

do you have nothing better than ExDeath? I think he's too squishy for this fight

if you don't have Durandal or Excalibur put the Rune Blade on Orlandeau so you can benefit from the light imperil and the Murasame on Chizuru.

I was told to add my 6* Cecil too and Catgirl/second Chizuru but I don't have enough materials to upgrae Y'sh to 6* and my second chizuru is still 4*

>just spent over 150 wind orbs making and honing quick hit
I haven't made or honed a 5* skill since Ultra Cure, feels weird man.

Christ this event is long. Finally on the part that gives the maid cap thing and there is still more to do.
I just want the summon ticket(s).

Please don't tell me it was due to vids of that Japanese whale with two R5 QH on Edge

:^)
I still have over 150 wind orbs left so it doesn't really matter.

>6/8 giancryst after the event
>have to grind vortex for the last two to finally +2 dfina's ultima

I pray for a jewking event next, then I can finally go TM grinding.

Honestly the second to last stage hit me the hardest cause the final is a dual boss and they always make sure those get lowered stats in comparison. Getting that LB requirement was ass.

Share the wealth please
save me from earth orb hell

Extreme fest will save you :^)

Thank fuck for that

Never refreshed on an orb fest.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

He did a lot user, it's just the fact that he only gets less than a half hour of screen time makes this less obvious than it should be. He was responsible for 99% of the events that set up the game, and a large portion of the events that happen during it, it's just we aren't explicitly shown this on screen.
A shame, really.

They aren't bigger plot drivers at all (although I suppose it can be argued that Dr. Cid meeting Venat was THE plot driver, on his/their own they wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as far) it's just that what they do is given more attention in game, and in gabranth's case especially it's given more screentime. Their connection to the main party does help make them more traditionally "memorable" though.

>FFRK is now worse than FFBE
What went wrong?

These are my 6 stars
Would it be possible for me to kill Titan?
I was told chaining is super important and I am fucked unless I have a good chaining setup for this boss.

>Hoarder vs spender
Not big surprise

How long has it taken? I started up late April last year, and refreshed a bit for my first two fests

Dumb BE poster

Yes you retard, go check the wiki for boss mechanic. You dont need chainer

I'm not a BE poster.
I'm an angry RK poster whose mad that DeNA has continually fucked up basic shit like record spheres, collabs and even banner design.

Yes, it's possible. I did it with Olive (970 attack), Cecil, Catslut, Chizuru (600attack), friend orlandu and the 5* Sakura story character.
Replace Olive and Chizuru with your two Luneths or Luneth + Randi and you shoul dbe good to go. The damage output is a lot if he RNGs into many tumults, so I used Sakura for her damage reduction buff. Make sure your dudes have over 4.5K HP.
Yeah, I just don't see the need to spend my orbs because BSBs exist. I made the quick hit because it seemed like a good option for Edge since I have his last stand and his standard skill set sucks ass. I started around the Balthier launch event, so I've been playing for a long time. I typically don't farm dailies anymore and just do the event.

bring a Setzer friend to chain?

Why the fuck did you use items.

Because I don't have Diabolos leveled up and had to get Chizuru's mana back up.

Where are the raids, bros? Apoc Omni going up in a minute here. Cmon and slam.

>it seemed like a good option for Edge since I have his last stand and his standard skill set sucks ass
wew, in the same position as you actually, in addition to his BSB from the recent Abyss LDs. It would be really nice to bring him along to raids for Last Stand if the group needs it, but damn.

>missed the most important rewards

Sorry for the poor setup, bros. It's the best I can do in V realms. I have no synergy for my mages.

If no other dancer shows up, I'll swap out wrath for HFS

>clear the fight
>but get every reward except the one that matters

I sure do hope you go clear it again user.

I should probably change porom out since we have yuna, but fuck it.

That would involve grinding phantom forest to level diabolos up so I could get the MP steal ability for Chizuru; and I'd rather spend my energy TM grinding because that's a 100% way to get stronger in the game, rather than summoning which is like a 98% chance to summon pure trash. Summon rates are so bad that I'm just not worried about it. And I know, I know that more attempts helps curb how bad the rates are, but I just don't care. It's a side game anyways.

shouldve start with hastega and breaks

yeah maybe

Shit happened after breaks & shellga/wall was up though

Are you done already?

Hmm, this guy seems like an asshole. Does Runic do anything? Also, why is he doing 2000+ damage after breaks, shell, and wall? Is that normal?

The ultimate attacks are NAT, but other shit should be okay. I have Exdeath too but it's kinda hard to fit him in with just Grand Cross desu

It was a combination of a lot of things. Don't worry about it too much. Just reset and let's go again.

Speaking of which, Yuna can swap out shellga since that user's Tyro always goes with Keeper's Tome.

If you'd like

Ah, I don't have Durandal and Cecil's TMR is only at like 3% for now. Thanks for the help!

This fucker keeps bullying front row Papa, rude ass

Nice work. Thanks for the carry.