My 2015 STi broke down

So two days ago my 2015 WRX STi broke down on a German Autobahn.

Ask me anything.

do you suck dicks?

No.

What number can I call to get Ronald McDonald to tow my car?

BULL SHIT I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLFBALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE

>excellent use of digits

I don't know. Ask McDonald's, maybe?

Agreed, almost funny, except for the screaming.

Can you help me get rid of my virginity?

how many watts you blowin' bro?

I'm taken.

...what?

OP here, yes. I practice with my vape too

Did you drive for a longer time full throttle?

what did it do? overheat? german cars are superior because the cooling systems are meant for autobahn use

did you forget to replace your blinker solvent?

>except for the screaming
Is this bait?

Almost impossible on a Saturday afternoon. You always have to slow down to wait for other cars to overtake trucks or buses.

It started rattling like a lose bolt in a tin can. Silently first, then louder and louder. Made it to the nearest rest area where it wouldn't start again. No leakage and all motor fluids were checked the day before. last inspection was 5 months ago.
Also never had any heat problems. I've been driving it on tracks an maxed out for longer periods (it's limited to 255km/h) without ever running into heat problems. The EU version uses improved coolers, I believe? I think I heard so but not sure.

So why did it break down

that sucks.

I don't know yet. It was towed to a dealer/shop near where it broke down. I've been given a rental to continue my journey. The shop will have a look at the car next week (scheduled customer appointments have priority) so I won't know for at least another week.

I know. Can't be helped.

Did it lose power as well? Also, pic related

That's what you get for driving a faggy car with a gay wing

Should've gotten a Civic

Better than no car with no wing
Civics are good for delivering Pizzas, not track use

what color is your underwear?

Not with a few simple mods

lmao

Your parents are going to be upset

yes but only near the very end when it started rattling really loudly.

You are entitled to have an opinion and I value your participation in this thread.

Was considering Type-R because it looked at on pictures but once I saw it in reality...nope!

The current generation looks a lot better, especially the interior has improved a lot. If the STi can't be fixed and the insurance pays out then I'm definitely going to take one for a test drive.

>>Better than no car with no wing
Especially since the wing is actually functional and not just for show.

Not wearing underwear currently. Just came out of the shower.

My mom is just happy I didn't get hurt. But thank you for keeping them in your thoughts.

I'm sure this is probably obvious but your engine is destroyed. I hope you have warranty. Pro tip for next time, don't buy Subaru again. This is a common fault believe it or not.

What happened? Whats the fault?

Forced memes

It's a subaru

>>I'm sure this is probably obvious but your engine is destroyed.

Thanks, Captain Obvious!

>> I hope you have warranty
2 years left on manufacturer warranty. After that there is insurance.
I didn't have to pay for the rental and I won't pay a single Euro for the repair.

Unknown, see

Give me one reasony why Subaru isn`t the worst Jap manufacturer. Even Mitsubishi is better than this and they are basically bankrupt.

Every manufacturer has lemons you retard.

Thanks for the attention. I'll head to bed.