Post Yer Tires

Where are my Indy 500 bros at?

285 30zr20s front and 305 30zr20s rear

I'll take a pic of the meat when I get home

Its winter season soon and i never changed my cars wheels, if i buy them with rims do i need to buy anything else to do the change?
175 70 r13 cucklet reporting in btw.

depends
you may need spacers and a center ring but if you buy special for your car you should be fine

Got no good pictures of them, but current summer tires are Cooper Discoverer AT3's in 225/75/16 - standard cookie cutter size meh-tier all-terrain tires. Had a set of 31"s that I sold, and going to get a set of 35"s the coming spring

And my current winter tires; Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 SUVs in 245/70/16

y'ain't no real gangsta if you don't run semis on a 95 HP car

Lol what car

I run semi-slicks on a 70 hp lowered shitbox on coilovers :)

Are the rims specified for your car?

175 80 r14 here
winters are actually smaller at 175 65, fucks up the speedo quite a bit.

245/70R16 General Grabber AT/2's here, best A/T tires for the money.

The Advan AD08 aren't semi slicks in my opinion.
I daily them in225/45R17 and will definitely buy them again. Their grip is god tier as long it isn't wet.

hecking big snow tires

Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus 215/55R17

Toyota Camry.

Winters are Michelin X-Ice Xi3's, same size 215/55/R17

>Putting those tires on a fucking Camry.
I hate rich people.

How are the Indy 500s? I plan on buying a set for my challenger when I'm done smoking the fuck out of my pirellis

Jesus fucking christ... the last time I saw tires like those was on the wreck of an old 59 Opel

Dunlop Drizzera Z2 Star, 195/55/15
stock motor miata, suspension bits.
Great tire.

hey Rick can I bum a smoke?

haha what car?

I'm also running AD08's in 255/35/19 and 295/30/19

there we go

Is this the kind of tire Assetto Corsa refers to when it says I have "semi slicks?"

>tfw bald as fuck tires on rwd v8

>Camry

What are you doing in Veeky Forums?

is your car wearing an oriental hat

Hell yeah boi

Had those on my ranger and they rocked for the price.

I don't like assetto corsage for this reason because there are so many kinds of slicks and they don't mention the compound so it's hard to Guage exactly what they're are

Sometimes they mention what kind of slicks but others it's just Semi-Slicks (SM). Also I'd like to know what kind of tires "street tires" and "vintage" tires are

How is that Passport? Got my eye on a 94-96 Rodeo

>>Putting those tires on a fucking Camry.
>I hate rich people.

wtf is wrong with wanting good tires on your car?

Have some ohtsu all seasons on my car now, plan on putting on these bad boys in November.

If anyone is looking for a cheaper winter tire these do phenomenal in the snow. The only two problems I have with this tire is that they're a little noisy and the traction on ice isn't that good. However they're studdable so that solves the ice problem.

10/10 recommend

Just curious, what made you decide to go with pirelli?

I got Michelin pilot sport 4s tires replacing michelin pilot super sport

My driving is all commuting, and I do speeds daily of 100 mph, so my choices were either the Michelin Premier All Seasons, or the Pirelli Cinturato. There wasn't really anything specific that made me pick the Cinturato, I've just never had Pirelli's in my life, so I just went for it. They're rated for 110,000 kilometer treadwear and the Michelin's are 100,000, they're both 94V (240 km/h speed rating), they're both within 0.1 or 0.2 on most things on Tire Rick, the Cinturato's though have 9.1 Million Miles reported, while the Michelin Premier's have 3.1 Million Miles. All the reviews were equally good for both, but the Pirelli I think beats the Premier's in dry performance (it's worse in wet / snow by a little). The price is also virtually the same for my 17 inch's, so it really just came down to "why not".

I've put about 400 kilometers on the Pirelli's already in the last few days, and I absolutely adore how they handle the turns as well as the on ramps. I took them till 180 km/h today and did some quick lane changes / cutting through traffic that was moving at 120 km/h and they never once made me feel like there wasn't enough grip or control. They're also 94V tires, so 240 km/h, but the Camry tops out at 220, (fastest I've been was 210).

So far I'm happy with them, they're really quiet on good roads, but a little more noisy than my old Michelin Primacy's on bad roads. My commute is mostly good roads though so it doesn't bother me. A lot of people report that these tires puncture easily too, (on Tire Rack reviews), so I'll have to watch for pot holes and drive more carefully on the shoulders when I'm forcing people out of the way, but other than that, no complaints thus far.

I should mention I also have Lexus ES 350 alloy wheels on the car for the Summer, if that changes anything compared to the stock Camry alloys I had (use those for winter now).

>Kumho Ecsta KU 39
90€ each and they're pretty good, better than the Proxes I was going to buy.

Its definitely not a car for everyone. They have lots of problems such as a tsb that came too late about the viscosity of the oil in the 3.2 v6's being too thin, so now almost all 3.2's have a lifter tick. They also suffer from typical 90's gm mechanical faults and poor rust protection. The only Deal breaker on them from experience are the front cv's, they are a massive pain in the ass to replace so if they click on a test drive, run. They can take a lot of abuse, and parts are generally easy to find in every junk yard. Except rear window motors, they are no longer available and they always break. If you can find a good one get it, and keep it on the road. p.s avoid the automatics, they have a habit of nuking themselves without warning.
pic related, its mine.

I drive my Camry harder than other people here drive their "sports" cars

Tires/wheels, sorry pic is blurry it's dark outside

Got some nice cheap but good tires for my econobox. also my cat

>VA plates
Nigger where u at

Sentury UHP (Ultra High Performance)

245/45r18

its just an eagle f1 supercar, competes directly with pilot super sports. not a semi-slick

it is especially T H I C C tho

Clifton

>NoVA
puke

really hate these tires, cant wait to never buy them again (continental extremecontact dws 06).

They're pretty good

IKR, this place is a overpriced shithole filled with rich assholes who pay out the ass to buy cookie cuter houses with no lawns.

bee em double you
3 series?

Pilot Sport a/s 3+

who /old tires/ here?

>date code 04's

Who /nondescript-tires-from-walmart/ here?

Pretty fuggin good tires for the price I paid. Best in class grip in both wet and dry in Tire Rack tests

Federal RSRRs. Best performance for the money of any tire posted here. $460 for two 275/35/18 and two 255/35/18. Paid $320 for 205/50/15s too

Had those on my '13 Focus, they where great in the snow for all-seasons

Punto
kek
I'm still missing suspension
I think they're market as " UHP tires "

Hey Veeky Forums
Red pill me on the Firestone brand

175/65R14 81S

>Pic almost related

2 smol

dunlop direzza with white letters