Why isn't there a Buick badged Tahoe?

Why isn't there a Buick badged Tahoe?

Because Buick is owned by Ford, dumbass.

Not sure if low kwualitee b8 or if you're thinking of Lincoln...

I don't want another rebadge but id actually like that one (replace the GMC with it) because the Buick might end up looking better.

The Tahoe/surburban/esclade look ugly with the GMC being least assaulting to the eyes. the proportions just look so awkward on these cars compared to their previous gens.

Market demand. Buick really only exists now because of how fucking popular it is in China; fuck huge SUVs aren't as popular there as they are here in the U.S.

Nuggets demand Cadillac.

Because Buick already offers a 3-row vehicle and honestly having 3 different re-badged versions of a Tahoe would be boring.

>Buick Enclave

That's a german Opel.

How is it an Opel if the Opel version does not exist.

I don't know, a better question would be why isn't buick making a rwd riviera sports sedan on the chevrolet ss platform

What Opel is it?

/spoiler it's isn't

>it's isn't

help i can't into spelling

You can get an AWD LaCrosee.

DAMN! that's fucking sexy. why can't all new cars look this smooth? the Camry is all jagged and shit.

it's literally just a rebadged traverse

Because it is a holden piece of trash. The new GS has the same AWD set up as the Focus RS and a 300 horsepower V6.

>making a rwd riviera sports sedan on the chevrolet ss platform
That is fat as shit. use the Alpha platform.

why don't they make a coupe based on the camaro then, except make it comfier and maybe a 400hp na v8

it doesn't have to be sporty just a v8 and rwd and comfy

Because Buick is already paired with GMC in most cases so you'd have a Buick version of the GMC sold right next to it.

Further, GMC basically exists to give Buick/Cadillac dealers SUV's and pickups without their having to also purchase a Chevrolet franchise.

kys. it looks like every other sedan in segment and exactly like the malibu.

No it doesn't. they don't even share the same platform. eaT my shorts right after I've taken a shitty diarrhea dump in them.

>they don't share the same platform
yes they do.

Its actually a shorter variant of the P2XX platform so my mistake. still ugly compared to the LaCrosse

They're both garbage. A sedan should have a third box and not be a shitty fastback, unless you're going to give it a hatch.

I'm not the retard that thought the enclave was a rebadged opel

Because they tried something like that before they went bankrupt. It didn't end well.

I like the way they look.