/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1702

MAGNAFEST, daily gacha draw, 1.5x EXP/RP are up until 6/21.

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - PiƱa Hazard (iM@S Collab) and 15M player celebration
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

CAIN

OSOI

>getting mad about skill fodder
I don't get /gbfg/ sometimes.

Lennah!

Lennah is ugly!

YUGU!!!

>Hosted all 3 Chevs
>Anima refund red boxes
>Hosted all 3 Celestes
>Anima refund red boxes

Tree!

No ids allowed below this post

so i've only been playing a couple weeks and i'm working on building up my magna grid and i've finally got multiples of a weapon

my question is, should i go ahead and uncap or fill out my grid for the skills and start uncapping when i have a full grid

also, any particularly good weapons/other shit i should be farming from event?

hardest thing i can beat is the very hard solo shit so farming is kinda slow

>hosted all 3 Chevs
>selfie, harp and sword
just mvp your luck nigga

Bite me.

I don't feel you need to go for Lucio. Sure, it's a good ticket, but you only have Jeanne for now, and I feel like it'll take quite a while until you start with Light (dark'll probably come first). I'd suggest getting either Kat or if you want/have it available, Sheep or Sturm. Assuming Kat, you then can start with Water (easier to build), transition into Dark, and then branch off into other elements. Once you get a normal ticket, grab Korwa, then you can run Altair/Kat/Silva, and Orchid/Vira/Korwa, and you're more than set until you hit 101.

Is anime yugu voiced?

Thanks for writing this out. Can I swap in a FLB swirly wurst for the seraph weapon on off-element fights?

Gao~!

What will you do if I post my ID?

sappu ma homiisu

Vampy is core!

What guild is this guy from?

First fill it out with zero lb magna weapons, then work at uncapping them. You can try and pick up the weapons from this event but I've got no clue how hard this is for a newbie.

Can Anyone help a New HL player with HL Tiamat?
F4ABF5D2

cowfags

No, but she's C U T E

Vira

Try me, nerd.

Is there any point to these unks over say, rose queen unks?

Of course.

They're much more accessible to sub-101 players, for one.

Get enough base weapons to fill the grid before you start uncapping.

This event gets decent unknown modifier water and wind weapon ssrs. You can get them if you want, but they'll probably be outclassed in a couple of months, so don't lose your mind over them if you're too weak to farm the event well.

not particularly hard, i just only get 2-5 medals per run

Post rare toots.

i mean good luck on getting other limiteds if you blow this one on her, i did the same a year ago and i regret it today

She sells herself like a whore!

They go to 150/15 instead of 100/10 so the extra 5 skill levels help. Xenos will replace them though.

Do your worst

Yeah, that works fine.

Yeah, then try and get a lb3 copy of them all if you can, they'll be pretty useful since it's gonna take a while for xenos to be easily available.

Ah, that's an interesting idea, actually. I was being a headstrong idiot thinking I'd get Lecia and then ticket Gawain, and later Korwa to build Wind and go into Dark.
I do indeed have Sturm available, but I'm not sure about the Sheep. Kat is definitely on my radar now, though, as I'd have a full Water team after ticketing her. I was planning on getting Sarasa for my first GW character and trying to build Earth eventually since she's cute, but that's a very long term plan and I wouldn't ticket anything in Eath right now anyway.

The big thing that was anchoring me to Wind was Anat, and not having a good summon for Water, but I suppose that's just me being an idiot, right? I do have Bahamut for Dark down the road, at least.

I want to shoot my core onto her fangs

KugiRie is a whore!

so just focusing on the mats/potions/that shit would be fine

i'll probably grab a couple copies of brunhilde too, in case i ever want to farm that shit

Pump and dump Vampy-chan.

The dagger has a 4* upgrade?

They're better than the RQ ones and much easier to get.

Who did you blow your SD on, user?
This is the worst kind of choice because there's so many limiteds I actually want.

What should my water grid look like?I'm sub-101. 6 daggers, 1 pinya, baha weapon and what else?

It really just depends on what element you're the most interested in starting with.

Also if you can luckshit other limiteds.

I didn't start out with a legfes SD, but I still managed to get Rosetta, Lucio and Kat along the way so it really just depends on if you think your luck is great.

getting some skill fodder is fine. getting nothing but skill fodder is bullshit

and the change in drop rates has made it more likely for you to get anima and fucking sr angel weapons

Yes. Get those herbs

>chose to keep SD forever
>(un)limited possibilities always in front of me
>logically impossible to regret an action you didn't take

I have 5 yugu swords and 1 3* Axe in my grid. I got a 6th sword now, should I replace the axe right away? Everything is skill level 6.

Post your grid

What's your MH?

You passed the test. Congratulations.

>3* Axe
From the event? No, add the sword. Don't replace the unk.

I love my team, Pengy just did 3.8 mil damage to Odin.

So has anyone ever made an IM@S weapons only grid + Ranko summon build? If so, how does it fare?

>that boink sound when someone attacks Siegfried

Would be fairly surprising if some nipponese turbo autist didn't do this.

Ranko's aura modifier is too low to be worth it.

>66%
I wonder.

no i used it on kat, but even my shitty ragtag light team already hits much harder than my water team

kat isnt a bad pick by any means, its just that at times like these that i really wish i held on to my dash

Where are my nightmare halo procs?

Did (You) or Atelier die yet? I'm noticing a lot less shitposting and no baka griefing yet.

I meant the yugu axe. I'm not sure if I can get all the materials for the earth idol weapon but I'll try.

Any characters or summons that increase debuff success?

if you're this indecisive it may be better to wait out another legfes, there's no real rush to get a full team unless you want to be able to solo as fast as possible

you can still leech and host your dailies right now since it's magfes, nothing to lose and the drops may help you decide

SINoALICE

In 2000 AP!

It's a levi dagger at the moment, I'm thinking of replacing it with a GW dagger when this GW starts.

>Axe
That's a stick.

New player here so sorry for the stupid question, but what kind of grid and team do the people who can enter an omega raid and blow it up in one attack have? Most guides I read recommend building an omega grid, but I assume that type of firepower can't be attained with farmable items?

That's fine then.

Zooey and enmity.

The weapon in the middle of your grid isn't an axe, user. That's a staff.

I thought it was an axe all this time

Looks like a dagger to me.

This guy is correct, I do think Kat is a good ticket sure, but Altair/Silva/Minami or SR Kat does work VERY well for now. SR Kat ain't much of a detriment at all, I'm sure some anons here can vouch for her.

The Keeper of Balance, Zooey, Grand Order is the sole reason for this

I'm probably one of the unluckiest people alive, so that's why this is such a hard choice for me. Trying to weigh a complete Water team right now with no strong summon vs a Wind team down the road with their standard summons. Or hell, Lucio with no Lucifer/Zeus.

Lecia is probably my most wanted limited because of her design, but the chapter 75 requirement and the lack of other Winds right now makes her a weak pick. Lucio, Kat, and Drang (who's not on my SD) are all limiteds I want for different reasons as well. Sakurai and Sugita being two of them. I'd probably start saving to spark Lecia if I don't get her now, so going Kat/Lucio is perfectly feasible, I suppose. That might be the best course of action, honestly.

How many swords do you have? Lucifer? Fuck, I hate these decisions.

Eh, waiting out another legfest probably won't do me any good since I won't have any pulls in it unless they start giving us shit. I think getting Kat/Lucio and then sparking Lecia someday might be the course. Kat's probably the correct course of action, I guess.

It's clearly a penis.

how can they be there if it's /maint/

Magna grids are more than enough for blowing up non HL raids.

>finally have Anya
>still miss Halle
Goddamn

>started playing again 3 days ago
>found 2 daggers and the anime will give me a 3rd one

i'm not sure if you mean literally 100%, but omegas don't have that much hp, a lot of people farm during strike time and can burst for 40k+ honor with farmable stuff

What zeniths should Feather get

Ah, that's reassuring. Maybe I'll think it over a little longer.

>there are people that think this is an axe

Is Halle voiced by Sumipe too? Didn't know that.

>yugu axe

His EMP skill will probably be something like a chance to proc a stackable attack buff with each attack.

>people unironically recommending others to ticket kat when uno and quatre exists

Looks like an uncut penis to me, user.

Redux your Chev HL is gonna fail

That doesn't make sense.

>be yugu, a tree
>drop axes
That' wouldn't make any sense