>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

smashcast.tv/4ccvgl/videos/1330733
melonbooks.co.jp/ranking/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for witch

1st for Lily

Snekposting

My mom, my sister and my aunt

I want to gently admit I have been playing you all, despite me liking petite women with a big ass I do not want to lewd my daughter in the slightest, at best I'd fuck Shuten.

Xth for Best Pirates.

Also will you be playing US/GO?
I will, and I'm gonna enjoy it.

>tfw no archer anne ;_;

I tried giving it away in a /v/ thread earlier,but it might have 404'd before someone took it.Im moving to the english on launch.Enjoy

x9S5k5DgFf
appo2007

DW give us 4* Avenger Kriemhild please.

Lily fails at everything, even getting the first post.

Still cute.

Good

Kill yourself you fucking newshit traitor.

Nasu would shit on your mouth and you'd love it fucker.

No I want 5* Saber Siegfried alter

Is this the lewdest male outfit to date?

>way behind in content
>google translate for text
What's the point? Read whatever notes get posted here and it's the same thing without fucking yourself over by playing a shitty version.

Someone post whats in this shit

smashcast.tv/4ccvgl/videos/1330733
Starts at 3:26

That too, with invisible cloak.

Is this a reference to something?

Best Dick Wizard
and his trusty friend, Cock Sleeve

Yes but I hate FGO and probably won't enjoy it much, especially before the "good" orders.

What do you think of the possibility of US GO getting certain servants first?

Doki doki doki desu thread

Fuck off spic

Hahahaha yep, I'd suck his dic if I wuz Gudako :33 Or Gudao, LOL!

Never happening. It's not like the dev team actually works on the US version.
They just get fed scraps already released

Nobu a CUTE.

I'd say never ever but if Dokkan can do it, then maybe. If they do shit like tie-in events I could see them running concurrent on both versions since they'll be outdated if we wait for them on global.

@179375474
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

How do you think Nasu feels about the fanbase wanting to fuck his self insert with their self insert?
melonbooks.co.jp/ranking/index.php

I think it's a great idea to give us a little incensitive to try this shit mess that's 50 years behind japanese FGO.
Kinda like how Yugioh has exclusive cards for localized card game that the original japanse version don't get until much later, and vice versa.

You can only pick one(1)

Not being ironic brosifer!!
This is our thread, the FATE/Best Game thread, we can do WHAT WE WANT lol

I had Grailed Jeanne + Cu Alter, Jack,Quetz,4np Mordred, Drake,Altera,Vlad, Okita, Void Shiki.

Im sure there where more in there but i haven't touched it in ages and i don't have my old lineup screenshots anymore.

Post your TM bait images lads

GOLD thread

Nakahara>Black>faker>Riyo

He's OK because GO is the only think he'll be making in the future, so our self-insert can fug him 4ever xD

No, fuck off reddit.

Second one doesn't look like a generic protag so I'd go with him.

Fuck off to /a/ faggot.
Especially with that outdated doujin meme shit.

Fuck off misora-chan!!

Why would you do anything for someone who only wants to see you fall into despair?

The second one also has terrible shading and colouring.
Not that the others are much better.

So i'm a newfag, probably going to play the US version
how good is this guy gameplay wise and lorewise? he looks cool and edgy. how soon can i roll him?

How do you self-insert as loli? For male, Loli does not have penis. For female, Loli does not bleed yet.

hes okay
hes okay
not at launch

Because evil women turn me on and I'm not some weak shit that'll fall for her seduction

>how good is this guy gameplay wise
He is above the average

>and lorewise?
He is fucking broken a fuck, better than a lot of high tier servants out there.

He's the worst avenger and has the weakest NP in the game.

I magic the penis away.

>Caster
>casts no spells
>fights with an ax

You know the female villain characters who die for the final boss who doesn't love them?

It's like that

I'm not misora, my Kiara is actually grailed

I want her to break me sexually and turn me from pure to corrupt in one night.

>gameplay
good
>lorewise
No comment because powerlevels shitposting but very OP
>how soon can i roll him
Next year

Gameplay wise he is mid tier SSR but right now he needs NP upgrade and lore wise he is really strong.

YO, welcome BRO!
Watch out for dangerous spoiler dudes in this thread. Don't worry though, Nasu has us covered with this amazing masterpiece called Fate/Grand Order. You should play the JP version and catch up so you get to enjoy BASED Agartha and all the hot new Servants with us :OOO

Summer Nito DW please.

>evil women turn me on
>won't fall for her seductions

so you just gonna masturbate to her while she laughs at you maniacally?

SNEK

Nito is already in summer mode fag.

You can love her and fuck her without being seduced by her

post butts

Someone's butthurt

gameplay wise he's decent. being AOE doesn't help him much

he's pretty much one of the best servants you can summon lorewise tho.

>tsundere but bro as fuck
>regen mana for himself, efficent as fuck
>stats are really good beside luck
>can disguise his stats and class, makes enemies fight each other and turn allies against each others
>fast as he can think, because he's a genius, he's pretty much time-halting his way
>dark flames and lightning from the age of gods that negate magic resistance and burn the soul
>can heal himself and allies and boost their stats
>have his cursed tressure, so he can make you fucking rich as fuck + MAYBE GIVE YOU SUPER POWERS
>have item creation build in in one of his skills so he can have more shit to use

Exactly, that's what turns me on.

>You can love her and fuck her without being seduced by her
Am I being baited?

From what?

>beside luck
They changed it to Luck ? because Wisdom from Desperation he basically can alter his own luck.

>You can love her and fuck her without being seduced by her
do you know what seduction is?

But you like Misora right?

Jesuschrist i want ibaraki to give me a footjob so bad

Wasn't infinite luck?

didn't know that. does that mean he can evade the bulge?

At first we though he had no Luck but that doesn't seem to be the case as they changed it from "-" to "?" so it's him making it unable to read with Mythologie or his Wisdom skill at work.

Seduction implies something malicious

I want to make love not get seduced into some animalistic fucking

Shuten/Okita
Medb/Musashi

With the NA release date being announced, I think it would be interesting to see what phone people are playing this on any performance issues they have encountered.
Personally, I've been playing this on a old Nexus 5, and the performance is really rough with frequent crashes and slowdown. I would definitely recommend a newer phone.

Pretty much, yes.

At least he admitted he's shitposting in his Caster form.

elf butt

seduction
sJˈdʌkʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
the action of seducing someone.
"if seduction doesn't work, she can play on his sympathy"
synonyms: persuading someone to have sexual intercourse, taking away someone's innocence; More
a tempting or attractive thing.
"the seductions of the mainland"
synonyms: temptation, attraction, lure, allure, call, pull, draw, charm, bait, decoy, magnet; More

it appears you are an idiot who cant into words

Yep, my butt was hurt by a big thick dicky heheehehehehe!

Take this as you want.

>Calls upon luck in dangerous situations derived from Faria's teachings and Edmond Dantès' own intelligence.

Is there anyone who hasn't evaded the bulge?

It just keeps happening.

>gudako dressed as Kiara

?

>Heles doujin #6
good

Can I help u bro?? :3

Can this bulge pierce Sumanai's AoF?

Bazett, IIRC

Bazette and Jeanne

It's MacGyvering, in other words.

Jesuschrist i want meltlilith to give me a footjob so bad

Can be beat Gilgamesh?

Galaxy S5. Almost all of the time it runs pretty smooth, though I notice that the framerate isn't as smooth as an iPhone that one of my friends has (I think it's a model that got released later than mine, though).
What issues I do encounter are either (to me) minor enough that they're negligible or just minor annoyances (such as framerate drops when a ton of crit stars are generated and sucked up or from NP animations with a lot of effects going on like Gil's) or occur infrequently enough that it doesn't detract too much from my gameplay experience, most of the time just requiring me to close out and restart (app freezes, or considerable slowdown after rolling a whole lot in the FP gacha after a ton of FP is handed out through campaigns. I believe that latter instance is both my phone's processor having to compensate for all the info being dealt with, as well as the connection to the servers being slightly out of sync from the amount of information sent and received). Every so often I do get a bit of heat up on my phone, but it usually doesn't go over a certain amount of heat (I use 360 Security, which boosts app performance to a certain extent, and which has a function that allows you to close down apps that can heat up your phone). Heat up is even less of an issue since about Fall of last year; I've only had one or two instances where my phone was noticeably hot enough to warm my hand a bit, and that was after at least two hours of play.
Could I use a newer phone to have better performance with the game? Certainly. But unless the FPS of any game you're playing MUST be at least 45-60 FPS or you'll have a psychotic meltdown, or you have no patience to take a few minutes to close down and restart the app if it freezes, an S5 works quite well for your needs.