FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yQ2nSnkP
pastebin.com/n2Ze9Lfj
strawpoll.me/13159052
pastebin.com/e47L7jyy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was getting springtrapped part of your plan?

Yeah it works fine, I'll get the pizza ball in next match, I thought that was what was breaking it but it turns out it was Baby instead.

As for results, we're on 1 point so it's a bit of an uphill battle. Basically need to win at least one of the remaining matches to get at least 4, but preferably both to get 7. Second day will make things more clear, but for now we're kinda in the middle of the standings.

As for replacement manager, we unfortunately didn't have enough time to get him set up to actually manage, so he'll try again and be back for the next VGL, if the general's still interested or alive

Not a rematch, although I got it wrong up above, it's against /vitagen/ on Friday, not /pg/, who are Sunday's opponents.

I can't believe all 6 of the Scooby Doo gang are fucking dead

Of course!

They were only mostly dead.

>Afton used fake blood but springtrapped himself for real
What the FUCK

I can't believe they've been dead all along.

Reposting this Snax Foxy lewd, since some civic minded gentlemen decided to report it last time.
pastebin.com/yQ2nSnkP

In other news, in celebration of my third consecutive three day ban in as many weeks, I thought I'd try take one or two mini requests. Normally my stories go on for about five-thousand words, but I wanted see if I could write something under or around a thousand and still have it come out effective. So if there's a character or situation you'd like to see me take a crack at, let me know and I'll try working on it tonight and tomorrow.

What would he taste like?

Or they've been implanted with the Bootleg Nightmares' brown note technology shit to make them think they're dead. Or Kira's a bigger hack than Scott.

>built pizza robots to kill children
>start up like five different pizza robots with his apparently limitless supply of money
>tricked his entire family into killing each other
>started going on drive-by shootings and stuffing kids into suits
>turned his son into a walking condom who looked exactly like him
>destroyed the robots he created himself
>got springlocked by Scooby Doo and the dindu crew
>but it turns out he was merely pretending to be retarded and now he's an immortal zombie rabbot
>creates another workshop full of balloon boys
>goes on a dindu massacre and rapes the quirky teenage protagonist from the books
>apparently still owes his son child support
What the fuck is his endgame?
Also is Springtrap /ourguy/ again since he was William after all?

What exactly did the book say about the blood? Was it identified as generic fake blood like you'd use in a movie or a prank, or was it just "not real blood"?

What I'm getting at is, could Afton himself have been an android filled with artificial blood?

Desh Mangle at the job interview that gave her her spot at Best Buy.

I'd worry that given how batshit the book is, and William's insistence on being called Springtrap, Scott might be making Michael the Springtrap in the games.

>inb4 William calls himself Springtrap when he's in the suit killing kids as his persona, like how he acted in TSE
>inb4 we get a superhero legacy where Michael is the second man to wear the mantle

Tammy being a workout spotter with plenty of accidental frontal contact.
Locker room or showers shenanigans ensue due to funbags.

Guacamole that isn't infused with the blood of an unfortunate soul.

Ballora, and something that deals with how unwilling she is to go along with the Ennard idea. Tentacle rape optional.

>Last two lines
Did that really happen?

>Michael is the second man to wear the mantle
That's what I'm thinking. Sister Location made it pretty clear that Michael is Springtrap, telling the story of the end of FNAF 3 from his point of view and even explaining that he looked like the Purple Guy. If there are multiple locations and as many as twenty balloon boys, its possible that there might have been another old springsuit costume lying around somewhere fro Michael to get trapped in.

Tracy Rex going all Shin Godzilla one night. Neither she, the other Dino Dan's bots, Beamz, nor Michelle think there's anything unusual about this, even as Tracy's absorbing them all into her biomechanicmass to fuel her next metamorphosis.

Shin Godzilla was an amazingly creepy film, I second this request.

An expansion on this.

Re-reading and just realized this. Jeremy's death was foreshadowed months ago.

>"Can you open those cans on the counter behind me, Frederick?" Chichi asks, handing him a can opener. Frederick glances down at the proffered tool with a blank expression before pushing it aside. Hefting a can of vegetables, he turns it over in his paws a couple of times before simply crushing it with his bare hands, popping the lid loose at the seams.

>Frederick grunts, straining forward and locking his shoulders down in one final motion before simply crushing Jeremy's head with his bare paws, popping his crimson skull apart at the seams.

Poke is one of the best writers we've had here, that's some great forewshadowing

Three day ban?
Wait, aren't you a writefag?

>writefags get noticed more by janitors than they do by the general
What hellish world is this?

>Implying it wasn't reported

Doesn't look like foreshadowing to me, more just bringing back his strength.

Does anybody know what the total word count on Roommates was?

I reckon maybe 50k, give or take

>50k

okay, quick adjustment after getting a rough wordcount from chapter 17 because I was too lazy to do it the first time.
150k give or take

You're still way fucking off. Last count was well in excess of 300k and that was several chapters ago.

poke's word count is directly equivalent to his (You) reserve

Real question is how many pages Roommates is

>foregoing a definitive measurement for a purely subjective one
I mean I guess

One repost before I vanish for a spell.

Lady, 2:

pastebin.com/n2Ze9Lfj

This is the best female Foxy because she doesn't have a dick

That's the best female foxy because it's made by my skype friend

I hope you come back

Oh, I didn't think you'd continue that. Happy to see you did though, its turning out pretty good.

strawpoll.me/13159052

Doing a little poll on the new fnaf book that came out.

It's not even out where I live yet and I hate it.

Goodbye forever until the next time.

Real talk, the picture is hot as fug, but Panel's Foxy is far too devoid of personality for me to feel any sort of affection for her.

It's not even out yet, you stupid baby.

I was gonna vote for it, but then I saw the Minions-tier movie character you used as the accompanying picture.

I already gave my input on it, I liked it. Go have a good one.

It sounds like complete horseshit, but I haven't actually read it yet so I'll postpone my judgement on it for now.

It's not loathsome the way TSE was, just ridiculous. Props on Scott for retconning Afton to not be completely toothless, and the Twisted designs are better than 2 or 4's. Shame they aren't in an actual game. They remind me of something a horror OCfag would do.

>hating minions
Fuck off back to /v/, hipster

She's got more personality than any of Panel's other characters.

I'd say Mangle and Toy Bonnie have the most well defined personalities. The toy bots in general seem to be a little more extreme in their mannerisms that the OG cast.
The only think I really know about Panel's Foxy is that she's got a torso like a brick and apparently wears a butt-plug 24/7.

Does Panels have any story or lore? You've piqued my curiosity

Put your name back on, Ghost. The only other people who like Minions are dumpy middle-aged women.

pastebin.com/e47L7jyy
Repostan

And FNaF's target audiences from 2 on.

who the hell saved this garbo relationship thing

Nyugga, we remember everything. EVERYTHING.

Spoopy, especially with the garbled child voices in the dark.

I read that. It was neat. Nice to see you again. I wish I had more to say.

Shut up and draw some lore or something. Make me care about one of your characters so I can ironically waifu them on the thread but also actually waifu them in secret.

Remember obscure ocfags?

Remember writefags?
Lol, remember arbiter

Has Panels ever even drawn a Toy Bonnie?

To varying degrees, yes. Not literally everything.

The best Panels waifu is Panels herself.

>her

A few times. They're on of the few that stood out to me since one the surface she's cute, outgoing, and supportive, but quickly takes it to a disturbingly obsessive level.
It's a nice subversion of the standard Bonnie waifu archetype, and I like how all his Toy bots seem to be a little unhinged.

>It's a nice subversion of the standard Bonnie waifu archetype
>literal yandere
>subversion

subvert this *unsips*

>subvert this *unsips*
>unsips
I think that's called "spitting", user.

Is that what a yandere is? I don't really keep up with terrible cartoons.
I haven't seen another Bonnie start off as nice and then make it creepy before though, and it does work as a legitimate subversion considering how nice she started out.

Ghost

Crisis.

Oh, and Skeptic. He was a writefag.

Toy Bonnie doesn't count. He started off as a clear villain and the only surprise was just how far he went with his obsession.

Everyone Crisis draws is a monster though. It's pretty much expected of his characters.

You mean when Bonnie chopped hat kids head? Yeah, that was a good twist. Not exactly a waifu thing, but it sure got me.

Weaver

Sy, sort of.

This is a blue board

I'll show you blue board

Whoa now

Pff, that's nothing watch THIS

PLUSHY

you are like a little baby
watch this

Cyborg animatronics would be a good design for next game.

No, it really fucking wouldn't.
I feel like this general and especially Scott has lost sight of what makes animatronics fucking creepy. Slapping lasers and drills on them and pumping them full of blood and guts doesn't make them creepy, it makes them tryhard edgy.

OH YEAH???!

BUNNY

It'd be different from the first game's designs, but I don't think it'd be terrible. It really depends on the implementation.

Springtrap for instance, works on a conceptual level because he calls back to the first game, where stuffing was a prominent aspect of the story, being the losing condition for the guard. So from a storytelling perspective, bringing in a former night guard as your enemy harkens back to the first game in a nice fashion, and provides a visual contrast to the first game's animatronics. Him being the serial killer, and having him look so ragged and worn down like Freddy Krueger himself is also a great thematic decision.
T
"Cyborgs" are a vague enough suggestion to mean anything. It could mean manimatronic hybrids, or it could mean that on the inside of a robot it has organs, which would be exactly what the first game had suggested, and thus open a door for some neat ideas.
The animatronics were best when they were in the uncanny valley, but it doesn't mean that's the only design they should have. A fairly popular opinion is that the ruined animatronics angle would be really good for horror...If they looked like ruined animatronics.

hi

Hello?

>no capital p
>no content
Apply yourself, impostor or not.

I wish snax would do more with futa fox, she seems to have completely forgotten about her.

Things Scott has implemented people thought of beforehand
>loli daughterfu for Purple (Benis)
>naming Purple David (Springroll)
>creepy organic eldritch Puppet (Ghost)
>tumor ridden animatronics (Ghost)
>ominous Golden Freddy appearing only to the protagonist (Benis)

Anything else?

Why was this fact deleted?

Which fact? I can't find it on the archives

Well I'm not sure if I should say it now.

Crisis Mangle had a hand puppet based on another animatronic way before Funtime Freddy existed. A few people including QD here drew similar concepts, likely from a misunderstanding about the FNAF 2 teaser.

That's why the last thing I drew for the thread was a picture of her.