Getting rear-ended

I'm one of those assholes who never uses my turn signal because no one else in my city does, so fuck it, I ain't gonna either. However, I was wondering what happens if I get rear ended while slowing down to turn but not signalling. Do I get some of the fault insurance-wise in this situation?

Stop being retarded, use your fucking turn signal. Just because other people fail to use it doesn't give you carte blanche to not use it.

takes one american mom with a dashcam to fuck your shit you dumb faggot

use your indicator you inbred shitfuck

>others don't, so I won't either!
How do you benefit at all from this mentality?

I hit some faggot that didn't use his blinkers and because I had dashcam footage I didn't have to pay shit or get anything deducted and he had to pay everything on both cars

Yes, you do get the blame. Use your fucking blinkers asshole.

>There are people who don't use their blinkers even if no one is around

H A B I T

Y O U M O N G O L O I D

unless you put the brake pedal to the floor there's no way you'd be at fault for being rear-ended, it's down to the rear-ender not paying proper attention to the traffic ahead or being too close to begin with

kys nigger

>unless you put the brake pedal to the floor there's no way you'd be at fault for being rear-ended, it's down to the rear-ender not paying proper attention to the traffic ahead or being too close to begin with
Not true. All you need is footage of them braking unsafely with traffic behind them you're good to go

>nobody else follows the rules so I won't
Are you an actual nigger? Be the change you want to see in the world

Use your indicators you mongoloid

Auto/Property Claims fag here, depends on how much evidence there is for each party.

If there's a video showing that you didn't signal, the person behind you will still be at fault but you'll be charged with a traffic violation. They may use this against you and attempt to split fault 50/50. Generally, in rear-end scenarios, the person who rams into you is 100% at fault because they've failed to maintain a safe distance.

But if you've created a semi-hazardous situation, you could get nigger'd at least partially. Really depends on your state and country, too. I work in Ontario, Canada, so our Direct Compensation Property Damage model is automatic no-fault insurance, meaning everyone goes through their own insurance. It's just a matter of whether or not your deductible applies, if your premiums will get fucked, etc.

> no-fault insurance
> insuring that no one gives a shit about how well they drive because fuck it, the onus is not on them

Why is Ontario so cucked?

Yes, if they have evidence such as dashcam or phone footage of you driving like an dumbass who doesn't signal, you could get partial or full blame depending on the situation. Just use them, this whole "If they don't then I won't" mentality should have died out in grade school.

T.i insurance adjuster

Your rates will still go up if you have a bunch of accidents, but it negates the need to sue people and fight it out in court like a bunch of Judge-Judy niggers squabbling over $3,000.

Basically, the claims get settled and the entire province isn't bogged down by heinous legal costs and ridiculous claim times.

But Ontario is definitely cucked, I just don't think it's because of no-fault insurance. With the number of Chingchongs and Pajeets we have in this province, it really does save you from juggling half a dozen lawsuits every year.

>what happens if I get rear ended

It's mainly the other person's fault. Signal or not, they have to leave enough room to stop for you. What if you were stopping because some kid rad across the street (no signals).

>rad
ran

you're supposed to blow through his toddler frame, survival of the fittest

hazard lights

Am I on bizarr/o/ world or something? When does a turning car gain right of way on a through lane?

Ignore this I'm retarded. OP meant both cars in the same lane and then turning.

>braking unsafely

that'd be putting the pedal to the floor, like i said, otherwise it's complete bullshit you dense fuck.